We all have our moments and we can blame them on a myriad of reasons, carelessness, in a hurry, stress, simply not paying attention, etc. What have you done lately that you'd call stupid:)

my latest was pulling the mirror off my car backing out of a car wash, lol.

• Like 3

Guest B**na***oy
We all have our moments and we can blame them on a myriad of reasons, carelessness, in a hurry, stress, simply not paying attention, etc. What have you done lately that you'd call stupid:)

my latest was pulling the mirror off my car backing out of a car wash, lol.

That was very stupid Cristy, I would never do something like that.

No wait, I did the same last year while backing in one of those tight underground garages. Actually, I guess this is not something stupid since it seems to be happening all the time. ;-)

Another classic for me is when I try to get on the buss with my building pass. It gets the attention of the driver every time.

I call them WTF was I thinking moments and honestly I get them fairly frequently but I get a good laugh.

I tried to change the Chanel with my phone.

I grab a glass to pour myself a drink and put the juice in the cupboard.

I turned on the blender and forgot the lid. That sucks

Can't understand why my key card don't work, only to realize its my visa.

Locked my keys in the truck, only to go home to get a spare without my house keys which are in the locked truck.

All I can think of for the moment but I'm sure the list goes on.

• Like 2

I call them WTF was I thinking moments and honestly I get them fairly frequently but I get a good laugh.

I tried to change the Chanel with my phone.

I grab a glass to pour myself a drink and put the juice in the cupboard.

I turned on the blender and forgot the lid. That sucks

Can't understand why my key card don't work, only to realize its my visa.

Locked my keys in the truck, only to go home to get a spare without my house keys which are in the locked truck.

All I can think of for the moment but I'm sure the list goes on.

Lol, that's hilarious Empty, you've listed a couple I've done more than once, the blender and the juice in the cupboard. I've never changed a channel with my phone though, to funny!!

Sometimes I think the brain just goes on auto-pilot!

One I did recently was stop at a green light because I was looking ahead to the next intersection which was red. :confused0024:

Oh, and a little tip for any cooks out there: don't get cinnamon and nutmeg mixed up. You'll notice the difference. :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I've spent a day looking forward to enjoying leftover pizza only to come home and find it not in the fridge but still on the coffee table from dinner the night before.

While trying to do a cool golf club spinning move I hit myself in the face with my putter.

The stupidest thing I have done recently is let my wife use my phone without noticing that CERB was still open on the browser.... luckily she is not very tech savy so I dodged a bullet.... note to all clear the history on your phones browser. l

• Like 1

The stupidest thing I have done recently is let my wife use my phone without noticing that CERB was still open on the browser.... luckily she is not very tech savy so I dodged a bullet.... note to all clear the history on your phones browser. l

ohhh that's a big oopsy! Glad you got out of that one-good reminder:)

and Realnicehat-thanks for the laugh-the putter in the face, though that must of hurt, was a chuckle:)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I decided to buy a new GPS TomTom System yesterday as I am driving to Ottawa next month haven't been to Ottawa in many years. Trying to get the updates onto it is making me bonkers.

Guest *l**e

I spent 5 minutes searching my house for my cell phone while I was actually talking to someone on my cell phone.

IDIOT!! lol

Guest ChantalSummers

Stellar idea for a thread, Cristy!! So I come home to find my front foyer and hall way absolutely covered in tiny little white balls and my Bengal kitten in heaven rolling around in them. Very puzzling!! I'm thinking hmmm what could she have possibly gotten into? Did I order something recently in a box full of them? No, that was a while ago. I check the bean bag chair next to the couch. Nothing. It's fine. Still clueless, I shrug it off and fix myself a glass of water. Then I reluctantly proceed to the basement to get the vacuum. And there it is. A big pile of tiny little white balls covering the second bean bag chair in the basement!! Needless to say I feel like a complete goof for keeping those things around with a fully clawed, half Asian leopard running around. I just don't believe in declawing cats but this could have been prevented had I thought of it before lol.

When a supa hot girl that you admire from afar....that makes fellas envious ..... comes across the room and talks to you..... you make chit chat .... and very coooooly lean back against the wall....and take a sip out of your drink.....with a cigarette in your mouth !!!!! Where did she go ?? ;)

This is why you shouldn't smoke in public places...honestly

• Like 1

Going to pick up a teenager from high school on her first day. Didn't know where to go, but went into the front driveway, where I had dropped her off. There were all these school buses there, and couldn't understand why everyone was honking at me. Then realized, they had their flashers on, and I wasn't supposed to be in that lane while the school buses were there.

Got the meet the Vice-Principle - he he. He was very good about it, and explained where I was SUPPOSED to go. Won't make that mistake again. I've felt foolish before, but this was worse, as no teenager wants to have this happen to her on her first day of a new school.

• Like 1

I spent 5 minutes searching my house for my cell phone while I was actually talking to someone on my cell phone.

IDIOT!! lol

OMG I do that ALL the time

I also find il send a text message and then put the phone to my ear and wait for a few minutes before I realize I didn't even call anyone

Silly me

• Like 1

IDIOT!! lol

Idiot is a little harsh....;) That is a good one I must say !!

Now ..... where the hell did I just put my frickin laptop ??? !!!! Wait ! I am typing on it .......

My bad..... ;)

• Like 1

During a power outage one night I got hungry so I walked down to the corner store that had power went shopping and picked up a few boxes of pizza pops to cook in the electric stove cause the micowave isn't working.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I do the classic "where are my sunglasses?" as they are hanging from the top part of my shirt near my neck. Once at a picnic while so hot and bright I asked if anyone had seen my sunglasses. I guess after a few hours I didn't feel them on my face. I know. Wow!

one day i accidentally pured the dish liquid into my dishwasher. I mistakenly though, liquid had already put in, so how bad it can be? Then started the machine.

After 5 mins, dishwasher changed to one pop-corn machine. A mound of bubbles squirted from the washer onto the floor. after i almost spent 3 hours to clean the mess......

The lesson, some stupidities shouldn't repeat, but try once sometimes like me, it still has alot fun......

• Like 1

This will qualify as one of the most stupid things I have ever done. It happened many years ago but is still fresh in my mind after all these years due to all the hassles.

Opened the trunk of the car - a rental and in an out-of-town location, put the car keys down by the box inside, lifted out the box, and then slammed the trunk door shut - with the car keys still inside! :redface:

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
Last night I couldn't find my TV remote.

This morning I found it in the fridge.

Today I found the tub of melted ice cream that I put in the microwave last night instead of the freezer next to it.

Tonight, no ice cream for me :(

I'm starting to worry about you. ;)

Guest S*rca****sid

I recently stopped at an intersection, only to realize after a few seconds that it was only a two way stop in the other direction!

I was relieved that there wasn't another car following me.

Guest realnicehat

I was sitting on the couch this evening when it hit me: I hadn't set the timer to let me know when dinner was cooked. I estimated that about half the time had passed and waited out the remainder, then went to check on it.

Dinner wasn't done.

I hadn't set the timer because I hadn't put the food in the oven. I'd set the temperature and waited for it to preheat but never went back.

So while I'm waiting for it to cook I thought I'd write this.

Last week I threw some chicken in and hit the broil button but didn't select High or Low so the oven shut of 10 seconds later. What I expected to need to flip was still raw.

Life was so much simpler when I could eat pizza every night.

On a bike trip with a bunch, I left a restaurant and forgot my expensive sunglasses. I went back in to find them and they were not to be found. Miffed, I returned to the group in the parking lot and informed them of my misfortune..only to have it pointed out that I was wearing them. I worry about my future.

• Like 1