Hello folks,

Relatively new to the hobby and I wanted to get your thoughts on overnights. What's been your experience (client or SP)? Worth it?

The reason I ask is that I have a scenario in mind I'd like to try. I guess you could say it's a GFE type situation -- dinner, drinks, and dancing that would go into the wee hours and then back home. From what I've seen the prices are fairly stiff but I think it could be a lot of fun with the right lady.

Guys, have you done something like this before?Ladies, have you? Pros and cons?

I would search out an sp who does this but after a couple of dates 1st at 2hrs long to make sure their is some chemistry or it could be a very awkward and long time.

• Like 1

As one who has done one sleepover and is planning for a weekend escape in 2014 here are a couple thoughts.

First, do a sleepover with a lady you have already seen and trust. It's good to already know each other. That way you know first and foremost if you have any chemistry. Nothing worse than being alone for 24 hours with someone if it turns out you have no chemistry, nothing better than being with someone you know, like and have chemistry, a connection with. Also you'll trust one another, very important if a lady and you are alone intimately for a long period of time.

The sleepover includes sleep time (real sleep time;-) ). It isn't 24 hours of sex. The good part of sleep time is waking up the next morning with a beautiful lady lying beside you

Definitely plan something to do (like dinner, dancing) Sleepovers have a definite social component. It's more than just time in a bedroom

As for the price being stiff...take a lady's hourly rate and multiply it by the number of hours you are going to see her. My guess, her sleepover rate is in real terms costing less per hour than her hourly rate. It is more expensive out of pocket for you, but in real terms not more expensive.

And yes, very much worth it

Just a couple quick thoughts

RG

• Like 4

I've done a few sleepovers in the past. It was always with someone who I knew well and had good chemistry with. It's really one of those services where you have to get along with one another and both parties need to be comfortable with it, otherwise it could become an extremely awkward situation!

My best advice would be to wait until you build some rapport with a lady before you dive in to doing overnights or you may be disappointed.

• Like 2

Having done this and more, and had thoroughly enjoyed the experiences, I echo the advice of the previous two posters - you will have a much better experience with someone you have seen before and with whom you have built up a fair amount of trust before you should consider this. Once you have known and seen this person, and have a good rapport with, the experience of an extended-stayover could be really amazing. There's a lot less pressure such as what one might experience in a one or two-hour type of dates, for one thing.

I will do this again in a heartbeat when I have the first opportunity.

I agree with what has been already said here, chemistry is key and very few if any ladies would book an overnight with someone they don't know.

It is a long period of time to spend with one person and if there is lack of chemistry your date is destined for disaster. When booking your extended date it is best to be upfront with your expectations for the time spent together, keep in mind the lady will have some of her own expectations for the date as well.

An extended date can be great fun, but it can also be a recipe for disaster if not planned properly.

• Like 3

One more thing, especially if a longer duration escape, allow for some alone time. The lady will not want to be with you 24/7. It's nothing against you but everyone needs their space for a bit of time.

In my sleepover, which was from 6pm to 10am following day, not so much a factor , but in the case of something different, like a weekend, she may like an hour a day to go for a swim in the pool for example. Or you may want to use the fitness facilities. Small time periods apart will make for a good encounter

Just my opinion

RG