What makes Cerb such a great site

For the last 3 years that I have been a member of CERB. I have made many new friends, met many beautiful women, both SP's and MA's. Chatted with many people in the Chat Room. This has become part of my daily routine now.

I wanted to see why you think Cerb is such a special place?

I'll start off with my list.

- It is a positive place where mostly good things are talked around.

- A source of beautiful and sexy women.

- A great place to have discussions.

- Recommendations to help choose a woman to have an encounter.

- A place for women to advertise and check out clients for safety.

- A chat room to talk to people

- A PM system to communicate with each other in privacy.

- A great Moderator to keep us in line.

- Senior Members to help the newbies out.

- Lot's of jokes and fun.

- Lot of game and sexy pictures threads.

- Kind caring members that help each other out.

What else can you add?

• Like 6

Also have to add:

threads on dog, cats, turkeys and pigs :)

and other strange topics :)

And lot's of members with great sense of humour.

• Like 1

IMO... what makes CERB great is that is not just a website.., is that it is a COMMUNITY before anything... where people share Opinions.. and sometimes they may differ one from the Other but where everyones respects one another!

• Like 6

-CERB is a recommendation board, not a review board

-CERB isn't a boy's club, the ladies feel safe here and ladies and gentlemen are equal here

-In spite of CERB at it's core being about recommendations and

advertising, there are many other forums, some that have nothing to

do with this lifestyle but contribute to the enjoyment of this board

-Members' milestones are acknowledged be it birthdays, post counts, post started etc etc etc not to mention feedback given of member's posts through nominations, rep points and thanks.

CERB is a community, not just a board

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

IMO... what makes CERB great is that is not just a website.., is that it is a COMMUNITY before anything... where people share Opinions.. and sometimes they may differ one from the Other but where everyones respects one another!

I completely agree with Vitto :)

CERB is an amazing community, everyone here is respectful of one another, and we all have our own special place...

I also love the fact that I have had the opportunity to meet so many nice people through CERB

Such an amazing community, and I am so happy and proud to be a part of it, and thankful for everyone here

Kisses to all...and Stay Sexy

xxo

• Like 4

I forgot one, I met my beautiful wife Gabriella Laurence here on CERB ;-)

RG

BTW said tongue in cheek, Gabriella and I are not really married, although she is a wonderful companion

I believe that it's unique among the other boards. I happen to be in Ottawa where I think there is probably one of the strongest communities to have grown up around this industry. I don't think any were else we've had as many socials, and had chances to make friends, both with the providers but also with other gentlemen who use there services.

• Like 1

For me, it's a place where I can live vicariously through the experiences of others.

I sometimes question whether I belong here but until someone tells me otherwise, I'll stick around.

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
For me, it's a place where I can live vicariously through the experiences of others.

I sometimes question whether I belong here but until someone tells me otherwise, I'll stick around.

comment: "roamingguy: Take the plunge, you won't regret it...and yes you belong here"

While I very much agree that Motorbykerider (ri..der, ri..der) does belong here, he may very well regret taking the plunge if he does so before he is ready.

But that is what's great about Cerb. He can hang out as long as he likes and if he does one day feel ready to partake he will be well versed in how to make it happen.

I think the advantage of this place is that it is social and you can chat with the SPs outside of an encounter. I like flirting in posts, PMs , chat and I like when the girls flirt back. I also like dropping inside jokes in my posts and really like it when the girl takes notice and sends me a message about it. I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to getting and giving attention, so I find CERB adds greatly to the overall experience. I remember hobbying before CERB and it certainly wasn't this fun.

Guest c**io**m7

It's just a fun place to be sometimes...lots of laughs, a good mix of interesting and useless posts and a lot of beautiful ladies.

CERB is a place that you can ask questions that would otherwise go unasked, and receive frank & honest answers.

Where else can someone ask "how do I make my cum taste better"?

• Like 2

It takes one bad experience in Ottawa for someone never to try this hobby again. Then, it takes one spectacular experience in Montreal for someone to get hooked for life to that city's girls. Trying to get back to the Ottawa scene is hard. Hope CERB's positive reputation will make it easier, without lowering expectations.

Guest A*ro**n

I think what makes CERB great is the fun, education and good conversations that are had here. The lack of negativity here is a definite plus, as people feel free to contribute without fear of getting hurt. We're all just trying to get it on and have fun while doing it.

Guest realnicehat
It takes one bad experience in Ottawa for someone never to try this hobby again. Then, it takes one spectacular experience in Montreal for someone to get hooked for life to that city's girls. Trying to get back to the Ottawa scene is hard. Hope CERB's positive reputation will make it easier, without lowering expectations.

So after one bad experience you paint all of Ottawa's ladies with the same brush? Then you imply that they are inferior to Montreal girls in every way?

I guess another great thing about cerb is that you have the freedom to say this and the other Ottawa members will still likely help you find what you are looking for.

It keeps me busy when I am bored... waiting somewhere or for someone... because I feel part of the community. . Because I know I have friends far far away that i have never even met in person... and may never meet.. with whom I have things and opinions in common... similar views on life as it is... Cerb is just simply a GREAT place to be and community to be part of!

• Like 3

So after one bad experience you paint all of Ottawa's ladies with the same brush? Then you imply that they are inferior to Montreal girls in every way?

I guess another great thing about cerb is that you have the freedom to say this and the other Ottawa members will still likely help you find what you are looking for.

And another great thing about CERB is it's recommendation section where if you look there is 100 pages of recommendations for Ottawa ladies

Funny thing, I've been to Ottawa a few times, never a bad experience there.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125&order=desc

RG

• Like 1

Guest R**3*9

No cell phone, no safe phone, no way I would have ever tried this hobby without CERB.

You all gave me enough of a comfort level to give it a try and CERB gave me the ability to communicate with some very special ladies, I have no regrets...there are great men and women here and a whole lot of love and appreciation from everyone to everyone...too bad most communities aren't this supportive. If they were we would all be living in a much different world I think.

Ha ha ha, sometimes my peace love and happiness attitude even annoys me. Oh boy...but at least it's sincere. :icon_redface:

Boobies are also awesome...lol :boobeyes:

Lately, I've spent even more time on Cerb. Met many new friends in the chat room and have participated in many threads. I have also met many women through the chat room.

Like other's said this is a great community to be part of. People helping each other and many interesting conversations going on all the time.