Good massage + Good service + Fake boobs +/- Outcall

I've been reading this thread and it seemed to take a few wrong turns, I believe.

My take on this is that he was looking for the best massage with bbbj and fake tits. Then when reminded he should be looking for an SP who offers massage rather than an MA offering bbbj, he revised his request to say drop the massage but was still seeking the big fake tits and bbbj - whoever provides this service.

No, the OP was not looking for a bbbj with anything, so nobody has any quibbles with him. It was a later poster, who was also an "Elite" member with 500+ posts to his name, that asked about the bbbj at a massage place. That was totally inappropriate at so many different levels.

No, the OP was not looking for a bbbj with anything, so nobody has any quibbles with him. It was a later poster, who was also an "Elite" member with 500+ posts to his name, that asked about the bbbj at a massage place. That was totally inappropriate at so many different levels.

That is very strange because I also remember the OP asking about bbbj. Maybe the post was edited? I could be wrong. This thread has been around for awhile.

I never asked for BBBJ from an MP. I'm dumb but not that dumb :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I mean bbj :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I mean bbj :)

Posted via Mobile Device

do NOT ..... lol' date=' minor difference. :P[/quote']

Good point. Sorry, Megan. I guess if you offer massage and bbj, then you're really what, an SP who offers massage.

Additional Comments:

No :( I got hijacked!

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. Sorry, I read your post and then Apex's and got mixed up - I don't think his question was appropriate in your thread and in this section.

No :( I got hijacked!

Posted via Mobile Device

I apologize for any part I played in the alleged hijack. (But do not retract any comments)

Hope you find the huge rack, CMJ has most every type of girl a guy could want, they must have someone who fits your request. Their Touch of Class service does outcalls. Give them a jingle ....

I apologize for any part I played in the alleged hijack. (But do not retract any comments)

Hope you find the huge rack, CMJ has most every type of girl a guy could want, they must have someone who fits your request. Their Touch of Class service does outcalls. Give them a jingle ....

The outcall service is called "Touch Of Euphoria". I can tell you from working there, that there are a few girls that have really nice huge fake tits. However, they do not advertise as providing anything other than massage with HJ. I guess that's something you have to find out by going.

Hope that helps since your thread got hijacked;-)

Thanks Bella. I think this thread was started by me before my last visit to Ottawa. I was quite satisfied with the service provided by Malibu and Kelly last time with Touch of Euphoria (or CMJ). I've thought about trying IMKrissy, but I think I'm going to go ahead and join CMJ when I'm there and get orientated by Kelly (or Malibu if Kelly is unavailable). Thanks for all the help!

And also thanks for not tearing me down because of my preference for what I prefer, I've had some PMs that have been less than kind as to what I do prefer. It isn't to say I don't like natural in real life, I just blame it on living in an isolated community (literally no roads out) and the only thing I grew up with was Playboy, and that body type was always MY fantasy.