Dannika

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I really don't why it took me so long to visit Vibe spa in the east end, and I'm glad I finally visited their facility, and of course booked with the very sexy Dannika.

Firstly the Spa, is so well decorated inside, the room Dannika I had used for our 90 minute session is big, immaculate, and I'm sure the other spa rooms are the same,modern, upbeat, beautiful facilty with music, candles in the room, large shower for 2, plenty of towels,lots of hooks for clothes and of course lots of space with the long massage table and leather couch.

So I tip my hat to the owners of Vibe spa, it is class place with great ambience.

My session with Dannika, was a very slow and long 90 minutes session with her, where we chatted, got caught up in things, and of course the lovely massage. Dannika has that type of body I enjoy,a beautiful bum, strong upper shoulders and back, with strong legs, and smile I like to look at, she has a great personality too.

We enjoyed each others company, touching and teasing with just the right amount of erotic play to lead to a very explosive finish for me. We finished off in the shower together, and having her wash off all the oil off me with a face cloth, was a nice touch, so I returned the favour, we spent some good time in the shower getting each other clean. :)

It was great to reconnect with Dannika, and visit her at Vibe Spa, so much that I think the next time I'm in the east end again, I will visit again, that is a certainty.

Thanks Dannika, you rocked my Monday and got the week off to a great start.

Agency Vibe Spa
I would visit again
Agency Vibe Spa
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Twice :) since Dannika and I last met, so 3 visits in December at Vibe,and it is close by when I'm suppose to be busy with work. ;)

Our last 2 times have been intense, arousing,stimulating all for me ;) Dannika had my legs shaking and quivering with a pleasuring finish both times.

She really knows how to tease me,get my nipples erect,goosebumps rise on my skin, and make me explode when we get to the finish.

Extraordinary, remarkable,exceptional 3 visits with Dannika in December, a total pleasure, thanks Dannika, and Happy Holidays to you :)

I noticed Dannika's picture on the Vibe Spa site one day. And a sent pm, about how she was going from brunette to blonde and back to brunette. she replied to my email with a nice message. From there on, we pm'ed each other for over a week getting to know each other. I thought it would be a while before I saw her, as her schedule seemed to be only from 10 to 4 during the weekdays. It's been a stressful week and I was surfing cerb, and saw that she was working 4 to 10 pm. I had the evening free and thought if she was free, I would leave it to faith to see if I would see her tonight. I called, and as lady luck would have it. she was free, so I booked my time. Got ready and drove to meet her at Vibe. I've been to Vibe quite a few times so far, and have found it to be clean and classy, and the girls beautiful and trained well. I rang the bell and this sexy brunette opened the door, I hoped was Dannika and it was, I told her who I was and she gave me a big hug and kiss. She brought me into the massage room, closed the door and started kissing me. Ummm this could be fun, I thought. She's a good kisser and we just met. Looking forwards to see how this session would continued. She turned on the shower and we both got undressed and got in. She used to work for CMJ, where all the girls seem to give good shower. She was no exception, she has a great body, natural breast and long hard nipples. she gave me a good cleaning and I made sure she was clean also. got out of the shower and dried ourselves. I get onto the massage table where she started to massage my back. Kissing me quite often. Body slides felt really nice. She knows what she is doing. I turned over and asked her come next to me on the table where we cuddled and kissed for a while, while I ran my hands over her sexy body. Thru out this we chatted and learnt more about each other. Then on to more body slides, massages and stroking, till I exploded. Needed a few minutes to recover, then she finished off with a bit more massage. Then another soapy time in the shower. chatted a bit more as we dressed. A couple more hugs and nice kisses and off I go, with a smile on my face, stress gone and a spring in my step.

Definitely,one of the best first time encounters I've had, She offers almost everything I could ask for, great massage, lots of kisses, chatting, cuddles, great shower and a very sexy body. Who could ask for anything more from a GFE MA experience.

I highly recommend Dannika and I will repeat with her again.

If you see her, tell her Someguy recommended her :)

It's been a long day. Far too much work, and by early evening you realize all the muscles in your jaw are exhausted because you've been clenching your teeth all afternoon. And you have a pounding headache to go with it. I suppose most people would just down a couple of Tylenol and go to bed, or grab a glass of wine and collapse in front of the TV, but I have a better idea...

That's how I found myself at Vibe recently, and meeting Dannika for the first time. I was most impressed when she opened the door; I was even more impressed when the fun began. Getting the clothes off was fun; what happened afterwards was an exquisite mixture of sensuality, conversation, massage and eroticism, all building up to a predictable end result.

And after that, some more massage... which was both a very nice way to come down from the highs of the moments before and a very good way to give my quivering limbs a chance to get to the point where they'd be in a fit state to do anything complicated, like standing up and walking the two paces to the shower.

All good things must come to an end, and this one was no exception. However, I definitely intend that they should begin again before long.

And the headache I mentioned earlier? Gone (or at least forgotten), about thirty seconds after I walked in the door. See? I told you she was good :)

Today I made a last minute decision to see if Dannika was available after work. I had such a good time with her about a month ago that I wanted to see it gets better. My luck, she was available. So after work I headed on over. When I arrived at Vibe, I was brought in to one of the rooms to wait for her. A knock on the door and she appears. She seems really happy to see me, as she did not know who was behind the door. A big smile, and hug and big kiss to start. We started to undress and then just hugged and kissed for a while. She is a great kisser :). Then on the table I go and she began to massage me, then nice body slides on my back. But then I decided to turn over, so I could get a better view.

She started to massage my chest and then oiled herself so that she could give me body slides from all different angles and positions. She does things I had not experienced before from other MS's. Every once in a while, she came up and we would kiss for a while. This was a very good GFE experience. The finish was very good and left me quivering for a while. She cleaned me up and we got ready for the shower, where she made sure I was squeaky clean :). We got dressed and chatted a bit, A few more hugs and kisses and we said our bye's. This was another awesome experience with Dannika, she is one sexy woman :)

I had the opportunity to meet Dannika this afternoon first time since she's gone independent. Wow... This woman can only appears in my dream. She is the most sensual and sexy woman I have ever met. Her kisses and touch made me lost my mind. I am not going to go into details. I definitely will go seeing her again soon. Thanks again Danni for a wonderful session.

I had the privilege of meeting Danniki yesterday. From the time I walked in the front door until I left this fine woman is so full of passion. She is a very down to earth woman, so easy to talk to and share your time with.

Danniki is now independent a nd her ad and pictures don't do this lady justice.

If you respect her as a woman she will show you one awesome time.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dannika today. Like other recommendations for Dannika, it was a memorable experience.

Dannika is sweet, kind, responsive to your needs and also very good at giving a massage. Of course her figure is amazing and you can tell she looks after her body.

She makes you feel at ease and I enjoyed our conversation.

Please be kind and respectful to her and she will reciprocate many times over.

Thank you Dannika.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.