If you had one wish for christmas...

I was reading through some old threads from last December and came across one started by SweetSami... thought given the time of the year it was appropriate to start it again.

If you had just one wish for Christmas what would it be?

For me my wish would be the same one I have had for many years I would want to wish that I could go back in time and stop the needless passing of someone I love very much. I would change places with her in a heartbeat.

• Like 3

If you had just one wish for Christmas what would it be?

For me my wish would be the same one I have had for many years I would want to wish that I could go back in time and stop the needless passing of someone I love very much. I would change places with her in a heartbeat.

Much like yourself, I would wish to see my lost family and friends. I would give up a tremendous amount just to have one day a year at this special celebration.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

I can't undo the losses in my life and one, in particular, breaks my heart at this time of year, every year, as it happened at Christmas.

My wish would be her wish...that every child could smile Christmas morning.

World Peace...No seriously, I know it's sounds cliche, but yes, world peace.

The passing of Nelson Mandela has given me a lot to think about. Today I am more grateful than ever to live in this great country of Canada even though I find myself bitching about what are seemingly petty things like high taxes, idot politicians, the weather, etc. compared to what a great number of people around the world have to contend with.

Keep it safe out there people and have a healthy and happy holiday season.

• Like 4

Phew, I'm feeling a little guilty after reading the other replies.

I came into this thread just thinking a nice tall glass of egg nog would be really nice.

So, um, I wish for a peaceful, healthy day with my family....drinking egg nog.

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat

Don't worry Brad, I wish to spend a month visiting the nicest resorts in the caribbean with some of my favourite ladies.

I'm way more selfish :)

Don't worry Brad, I wish to spend a month visiting the nicest resorts in the caribbean with some of my favourite ladies.

I think I am the most selfish - I wish to take my favorite lady to travel around the world! :biggrin:

Guest realnicehat
I think I am the most selfish - I wish to take my favorite lady to travel around the world! :biggrin:

You may cover more ground but I'm taking more ladies. Call it a draw :)

Wishing to trade places with realnicehat would be more selfish, in fact cruel lol.

my wish would be that everyone wish come true on Christmas. The best gift you can give someone is the one that makes them smile.