Quick survey to see how you compare?

Could you stop hobbying today? (not that you have to but could you?)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Could you stop hobbying today? (not that you have to but could you?)

• Yes
    • No

I was just reading another post and one of the replies peaked my interest in having a quick survey for the hobbyists here.

Simple really.

Could you stop hobbying tomorrow ?

Not that you have to but could you?

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Could you stop hobbying tomorrow ? ...

Absolutely. Just don't ask me to stop today.

I can't quit beautiful women, but paying beautiful women for meaningless sex and/or fantasy is something I struggle with every time I call.

There are just as many reasons to quit as there are to continue.

Does seeing an SP boost your ego or crush it? Does the act satisfy you or just make you want more? Is it really cheaper than a live-in girlfriend/wife?

Are the cancellations and no shows and dancing around trying to book your favourite lady worth all the time, or would that time be better spent trying to woo a stranger in a bar or other social place?

Is your sex life better off because of SP's or are you just fooling yourself and actually you're worse off?

Big questions.:handjob:

I'm starting to get to the point where I want to stop and most likely will soon. Bear in mind, I've said that about smoking many, many times before as well.

I can echo some of cap's feelings about it, and have some pros and cons of my own. There's no guilt or regret for me at all, but psychologically it has been...unique. Some amazing benefits that were unexpected when I started, and some personal mind games that occasionally left me questioning just what was going on.

So could I quit today? Maybe. Tomorrow? Yes. A few months from now? I have no idea...

I was just reading another post and one of the replies peaked my interest in having a quick survey for the hobbyists here.

Simple really.

Could you stop hobbying tomorrow ?

Not that you have to but could you?

Perhaps. Cross that bridge tomorrow LOL

I have started this hobby about 1 year ago now and if you would have asked me 2-3 month after I started if I could have quit I would have said "YES". But now this has gotten to serious for me, I'm lucky if I get it 6 times a year at home ( with my SO ).

But the real problem ( not really a problem but sort of speak ) is I have met an incredible sp that satisfy me so much and I can't get enough of her. To make matters worst is she is a traveling sp so I do not see her as often as I wish.

I would like to say that I could quit tomorrow but that would be a lie. And in my previous job I had swore in that I would not lie.( I love sex )

quit ? tomorrow ? why ?

I`m pretty sure that I could but it would be a very tough thing to do because I like it so much. The only thing that would sort of force me to stop would be if I ran out of money and or credit. I can`t think of a hobby more satisfying than being in the company of beautiful women who just want to please me.:motion:

Yes I could stop. I can be pretty disciplined if I want to be.

However my plan right now is to get in deeper and see where it goes. Its been a very interesting ride so far.

GHT

I voted no, not because I'm psychologically incapable of stopping, but because I'm having way too much fun. No existential angst at all; I just look forward to the next encounter, and think back happily on previous ones.

I've liked every woman I'm met so far in the hobby, and have a long and growing list of sp's to see. I've gotten to know some very interesting women that I would never have met otherwise, and have had some great conversations as well as excellent sex in the past year, some of the best ever, with gorgeous women.

So no, I won't be stopping any time soon.

I suppose I could quit if I wanted to, but the way i look at it is everyone has a hobby, some are more expensive than others and if you can afford your hobby enjoy it till you become bored of it as there will always be another one, I think as I get older I may slow down a bit but do believe that pooning will always be one of my hobbies.

I guess I am just a curious person generally. Want to know if you need the hobby or just love the hobby.

I am sure there are a thousand shades of grey between the two spectrums.

The voting is very interesting.

I guess I am just a curious person generally. Want to know if you need the hobby of just love the hobby. I am sure there are a thousand shades of grey between the two spectrums.

The voting is very interesting.

My answer: I love it! A lot.

hmmm only 29 votes so far? That's it? I should ask the ladies to vote if they think you can stop ;) That might change things.

Stopping is easy... I mean I stopped smoking at least 15 times before I finally made it. It's not starting up again that is difficult.

Seriously though I could and would stop today if I had a real love who took good care of me which includes sexually. I think that such a relationship clearly surpasses f***ing other women. But I am happy to have explored other marvellous temporary partners. One day , I hope to find such a relationship.:(

Absolutely. Just don't ask me to stop today.

You got it WIT.

As the Scottish West Highland gentleman (hobbiest?)said when the meaning of the word "manana" was explained to him "We have no word for such an expression of haste."

Today is even hastier.

Guest S**r***e

I believe I could stop. In order to do so, I may have to have my account here cancelled and block EC and any other site that advertises these lovely ladies. I know my self discipline could keep me away but other things in my life would have to change first. So back to the original question....I am going to say yes.

as the old saying goes; it`s easier to talk the talk than walk the walk. easier said than done. I could quit as long as I can start again the next day. lol

Guest Ou**or**n

Quit? Of course, I'm actually quite good at it having quit several times :)

Like some posters early in this thread commented there is a fair amount of bs overhead trying to book ladies that is a major turn-off. For every lady I've seen there is at least one occasion of a cancellation, no-show or forced reschedule. This is on top of all the occasions where I'd like to see someone but there is nobody that suits me available. Quiting would be tougher if I lived in either Montreal or Toronto where this wider selection makes this less of an issue.

For a while the 'thrill of the chase' was a fun part of the hobby, now its just a pain.