Oral experts

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well .

Just wondering if there was a list that exists on who our oral experts are in the Ottawa area that I could be referred to?

Hope everyone has a happy Christmas and a happy new year. :).

• Like 1

I think it would safe to say that any SP that can be found here on CERB has had 'some' experience in what you are looking for.. ;-) shall we say.?

I don't believe there is 'a list' per say.

All ladies here know what they are doing... Need I say more..?

Look at some profiles , send a PM introducing yourself and have fun.

Good luck..

D.

• Like 2

I also think that all ladies here offer oral. The distiction is - where they offer cbj or bbbj. As far as I am concerned, all the ladies I have met so far are "experts" in this field. :icon_biggrin:

Guest c**io**m7

As an oral afficianado, I can tell you that you are in the right place. There are many here who treat it as an art and believe me, many of them are pure artists when it comes to oral pleasures...

SweetSami...I can say it enough. SweetSami SweetSami SweetSami! Eye contact, passion, the sounds and the pure ecstasy can't be beat. But I've heard a lot about EmilyJ and I have not had the pleasure yet. Also SweetSami does oral duos that are stuff of legends.

Also has anyone noticed SweetSami's boobs in her pictures or in person? They are perfect, perfectly round nipples, perfect viewing from every angle.

I want to save the picture and use it as my iPhone lock screen. Next time I see her I'm gonna ask if she'd allow it.

I think the OP is looking for SPs that are really good at oral, as opposed "can do it".

I was blown away by Ashley at EH -- not sure if she is coming back, but it was worth the money. No teeth and she can easily take the whole rod without hesitation

SinCindy wasn't bad either. She laid on her back and put her head back over the edge of the bed. I stood over her and grabbed her head and pushed my dick in so my balls were smacking her face.

Yes Emily J was good -- I need to visit her again. Swallowed the whole load -- ymmv

As previously mentioned by some other users, Emily J is by all accounts an expert at the art of cock worshipping! Maybe some day I will have the privilege of meeting with her!

Add Cleo Catra and Kathryn Bardot to the list of most excellent purveyors of oral pleasures. Sexy Playmate Mia also qualifies. If fact it is difficult to come up with a local provider who can't deliver the goods orally speaking.

• Like 1

If fact it is difficult to come up with a local provider who can't deliver the goods orally speaking.

Hmmmm.... is there another way of speaking that I don't know about???

Bwahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... tales that can be told. Can anyone honestly say that they got a bj that they didn't enjoy???

Can anyone honestly say that they got a bj that they didn't enjoy???

I can, with loss of sensitivity to the first 2", from the circumcision scar to the tip so it has to be deep and tong play it useless for for me.

I must have higher standards. I have been with many ladies and only a few really new what they were doing. If your content with a simple put it in your mouth then fine. My list is really short on who can honestly give a correct BJ. Too many guys unfortunately are more worried about stroking egos than how they are stroked :)

Unless teeth are involved, all blowjobs are great.

Along with mouth and lips, few women will use them along with a full combination of fingers, palms, finger nails and lots of sloppy spit.

Most memorable, Dorinda Bloom and Emma from MGF.

• Like 1

OK, if I had to give a benchmark for outstanding ones I would use Victoria Jolie or Katherine from Halifax. I chose not to use girls from in town as a benchmark as I did not want to start a battle. These 2 are outstanding and others can be measured against them. IMHO.

• Like 2

I chose not to use girls from in town as a benchmark as I did not want to start a battle. These 2 are outstanding and others can be measured against them. IMHO.

A battle between who??

Those women travel to Ottawa on occasion but not from here. I second Katherine though....and a sweet heart!

• Like 1

I think we should have a competition. As a retired hobbyist, I am impartial, so I will be judge. All ladies wishing to compete, please contact me :)

Personally, when I get a hankering for oral, my thoughts turn to SexxxyRebecca. The young woman seems to take great pleasure in pleasuring.

• Like 1

a battle of who gives a good BJ.. I try not to post too often as I get flamed because I speak my mind :)

speak your mind man, speak your mind lol.