An Unshaven Fetish

Well if you were in my neck of the woods (no pun intended... Or was it?) I'd offer my services between waxings. :-D

I can't do the completely bare thing, but do wax a bit & trim here & there. But yes, I prefer having a bit of fur on my lady bits & definitely do enjoy a bit of bush on a gal meself. :)

When God did create male and female he had some persons under him and the guy that was putting the hairs on people was drunk he didn't realize that he did put some hairs on the women.

Where aren't suppose to have some. Do you realize how much in our life we spend time and money to remove those damn hairs?

As God created me a man, I thank him for it every day! The shit you girls have to deal with on a daily/monthly basis would drive any guy bananas. Not to mention the whole part of having to deal with all the annoying men out there. Nobody here of course - just the creepy dudes that hit on everything that moves ;)

Thank you also very much Angela for the response. You made it my day. I will contact you in the new year. May be I let you know a week before so that the trimmed hair becomes a bit longer:).

I will respond in pm.

Well, so far only one positive response from Angela as you can see. The PMs I have received are supporting comments from guys expressing the fact that they like it natural too and I am not alone in this, but so far no PMs from a lady service provider or a lady volunteering to grow unshaven for a few weeks. Sorry I wish I had better news. Try ladies from TOG. They are mostly trimmed and not shaven (Celina was the only shaven one so far).

To ask a lady to let it "grow" for a few weeks is not realistic unless she plans to not see any other clients. Most can handle trimmed, but "bush" - not all gentlemen share your fetish unfortunately.

Maybe you can buy a trimmed wig to your desire and paste it on your chosen lady for your private session!!!!!:sm185:

To ask a lady to let it "grow" for a few weeks is not realistic unless she plans to not see any other clients. Most can handle trimmed, but "bush" - not all gentlemen share your fetish unfortunately.

Yes you are right if they see other clients of course they may lose money. I would never ask any lady for that. But I meant cases when the lady goes on a vacation for a few weeks or stops as a service provider and then stops shaving period. A few dancers have done this for me so far (without me really asking), only to shave again when they had to go back to dancing.

Yes you are right if they see other clients of course they may lose money. I would never ask any lady for that. But I meant cases when the lady goes on a vacation for a few weeks or stops as a service provider and then stops shaving period. A few dancers have done this for me so far (without me really asking), only to shave again when they had to go back to dancing.

That would definitely be "doable". Or if you win the lottery, you could pay her for two weeks lost wages (lol)!

Guest gagagaga

Not to throw a disgusting psychological twist to this, but for anyone over 30, I'd be willing to bet that the first vagina you saw in real life was totally unshaven and belonged to your lovely mommy. most women in the 70's did not shave at all down there, and we all know how the Oedipus syndrome can shape your future fetishes.

so, in short, you may be craving your mom's pussy.

lol

this comment does not surprise me.....after all it comes from a guy who has a monkey sucking himself off.......hahahahahah

Guest gagagaga

methinks y'all doth protest too much. no stress guys...I'm sure your mom's would be flattered.

Actually Graham, I meant hair on the Kitty only. I do NOT like hair anywhere else on lady's body (actually it is a big turn off for me to see hair on the chest or legs, especially face) but strangely enough I love it on the Kitty and ONLY on the kitty.

There is a reason for everything and my point is that it is grown there FOR A REASON at the first place:). I think that frequent showers will keep it clean too.

What about on her head? I'm sure hair on the head is not a problem.;-)

Er...haven't seen her since August, but at the time, Jayne Davis was trimmed but not shaved. I quite enjoyed it, cute and doesn't go "foof" into your face and wasn't around the tasty bits.

but at the time, Jayne Davis was trimmed but not shaved. I quite enjoyed it, cute and doesn't go "foof" into your face and wasn't around the tasty bits.

Thanks for the informative comment. Her ad says she will be back soon which may mean she may not be currently available. Also, if I recall correctly, she used to be incall only lady, which I never take. I hope I can persuade her for outcall upon her return. Thanks again.

I too, find unshaven ( thick but neatly trimmed) very attractive and arousing though not necessarily as fetish. To me, the razor industry is responsible for pushing "shaved is best" on people - in order to reap vast profits. This is no different from drug companies "medicalizing" conditions that are normal. It is so sad that our womenfolk have bought into this, and have to spend yet more money to buy and load themselves with anti-histamines to counter the itch that occurs when hair is growing back.

If you look both of those thread were also create by secret_admirer months ago and he didn't find his hairy kitty and I am here since about 2 months and I did see at lleast 25 news ladies. so why not do another one?

I only Shaved where needed .... So no floss is need .

I tried shaving it all ..... But it looked weird , Like I was a little girl .

• Like 1

Guest V*d***is

have always liked a girl that has a large bush! haven't found any sp that have any yet. anybody else come across any?

Okay Vediovis you can become a member of the "Natural Kitty Lovers Society" and in addition to us posting beautiful nude pictures of natural ladies, we also post the names of those who are natural and available as SPs. As we speak right now there are not one but TWO such lovely ladies with full bush visiting Ottawa and another two trimmed and independent (permanently in Ottawa) and their names are in there but hurry as the ones with full bush will leave soon. It is a private group and by invitation only.

• Like 1

I got grief for my furry clam. Even the mods removed my pics for some pub hair. Now its trimmed, bikini line is gone and I do enjoy letting it grow when I am not working, but these days, we kinda hafta at least trim.

BTW, I have really curly hair, but my pub's are straight as a whistle.Go figure!

• Like 1

I got grief for my furry clam. Even the mods removed my pics for some pub hair. Now its trimmed, bikini line is gone and I do enjoy letting it grow when I am not working, but these days, we kinda hafta at least trim.

BTW, I have really curly hair, but my pub's are straight as a whistle.Go figure!

Well, I grew up in the seventies (now I am dating myself!) and loved a woman who was trimmed! Now when I see a SP and she has some lovely trimmed hair, it really sets me off. I find it such a turn on!

• Like 1

I love a nice full bush that has been trimmed to the bikini line. Actually I won't say that I don't like a closely trimmed bush or shaved one either. LOL. But I am not a fan of the full bush that just grows out to look like she is wearing hair coloured panties when she is naked.

I like it when i'm with a woman who hasnt shaved in say a week or so.

there is something sexy about stubble around a kitty.

Even better when its a lady with a dark complexion

dingo01