What are the top three Strip bars and why in Ottawa - Gatineau

Guest S****an
1 Pigale and 2 Barbarellas always have the hottest girls ;)

Note to self: hang out at these clubs more. New fantasy: buy Cindy a lapdance ;-)

1 Pigale and 2 Barbarellas always have the hottest girls ;)

Agreed completely. Which reminds me that I haven't been to either of them in a while and should drop by soon.

I would like to extend my thanks to everyone who commented so far in this thread and for your input. My original ranking which was based on hottest girls, class, service and openness in the CRs has not changed.

1 - Pigale

2 - Barbarellas

3 - Taboo

Anyone else wish to comment and name the top three strip bars in the national capital region??.

My top three are:

Barbs: been a regular for so long that it cannot be anything else. Ladies are great. New CRs have not affected my mileage.

BareFax: Great daytime ladies, great mileage too. Spent many a bank time afternoon there

Pigales and Taboo, both for different reasons. Pigales daytime has lots of beautiful ladies, but Taboo has the higher mileage.

-Alg

many posters seriously compare taboo and pigale. this isn`t fair to information seekers. it is like comparing spam to filet mignon. i`m cool with the "no criticism" rule, but truth should prevail

1. Barbarella's ? intimate, beautiful women (my all time favourite works here) but the CR is less than desirable;

2. Pigale's ? party atmosphere, beautiful hot women, CR is the best, especially the booths with the mirrors; and

3. Nuden ? comes in third, easy to be a bar fly, women are above average with some hotties, CR has some partly obsured booths and an open area with couches, plants and tables.

My top three are:

Barbs: been a regular for so long that it cannot be anything else. Ladies are great. New CRs have not affected my mileage.

BareFax: Great daytime ladies, great mileage too. Spent many a bank time afternoon there

Pigales and Taboo, both for different reasons. Pigales daytime has lots of beautiful ladies, but Taboo has the higher mileage.

-Alg

not sure about taboo, but mileage at pigale has been great especially during the day

#1: The Pink

#2: The Pink

#3: The Pink

If I had actually been to any other SC around the NCR in the 9 years I have been here, then I would rank them too, but I haven't. Call me crazy, but the Pink seems to do the trick every time I go there :twisted:

#1: The Pink

#2: The Pink

#3: The Pink

If I had actually been to any other SC around the NCR in the 9 years I have been here, then I would rank them too, but I haven't. Call me crazy, but the Pink seems to do the trick every time I go there :twisted:

Never been myself. Ive read too few comments to make up my mind to go. Maybe i should go see for myself. They oopen at 7 PM daily rigth?

I like to chill at the Pink...

Girls are nice, pool tables, good service, good prices...

And Allison is incredible!

My two cents...

Additional Comments:

BownChickBown: I agree 100%!!!

Never been myself. Ive read too few comments to make up my mind to go. Maybe i should go see for myself. They oopen at 7 PM daily rigth?

Yeah, I've noticed few reviews/comments about the Pink here, so I started to question why no one mentions it much, but just know I like it. :-) Always getting extra mileage there myself.

Not sure what time they open, but I do like to go early and play pool with the ladies and chat.

I like to chill at the Pink...

Girls are nice, pool tables, good service, good prices...

And Allison is incredible!

My two cents...

Additional Comments:

BownChickBown: I agree 100%!!!

I am not sure who Allison is, but I do know I love how the Pink has the classic "the waitress is the hottest bird in the place" factor, which albeit a tease, is nice to see :oops: Plus, I like how private the backroom is.

PS: I'd love to play a game of stick with you sometime :wink: She shoots she scores? :twisted: hehe

La Pink eh. I have not been there for years. Maybe I will swing by tomorrow after work. Maybe an early departure because of the long weekend.

It's been a couple of years since I went there. I stopped going because it was dead before midnight and even deader (?) on week nights. Have things changed since?

last time I went to the pink someone got shot - perhaps time to revisit - when do they open?

Posted via Mobile Device

It's been a couple of years since I went there. I stopped going because it was dead before midnight and even deader (?) on week nights. Have things changed since?

It opens at 7 pm daily. Been there not even a week ago early on weehday. The ladies have mentioned it got busy more towards 11 or 12.