Thank You!

This has been a great year for me. I just wanted to say thank you to all the great gentlemen I have meet. I would also like to thank my regulars. I have many fond memories and plan to have many more. As the Christmas holidays arrive. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you all the best for the new year.

YOURS TRULY

Peachy/Val

Peachy

I second the post from andflemcol ... I also regret not having had the time to visit you and definately plan to remedy that in 2010!! In the meantime, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010!!

Scout

peachy, you're a very special woman, i remember fondly our time spent together. here's hoping for many more get togethers in 2010.

I wish you merry christmas and all the best in the new year my lovely.

A Merry Belated XXXmas and a very happy New Year to you to, m'dear.

I've *got* to get back to visit again...

DavidO

Hello 2010, I was hoping to see you in 2009 but our schedule never lined up. Hopefully 2010 will bring us to meet and we can rock this place.lol:bddog:

Peachy,

Add me to your list of admirers.

We came close to meeting but you were under the weather and I haven't been able to reschedule - something soon to be corrected! I love your warmth and genuine friendliness ...

... jim

2010 looks very promising with all these hungry wolves saliving for their next meeting with you. I'm part of the pack and will track you down for another enjoyable session between the chair and the bench and perhaps other new items added since our last :bddog:. All the best in the new year to a very nice person.

Sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet you guys last year. I am excited to meet you this year. It sounds like I'm going to have a great time. Feel free to pm me at anytime. Thanks to the guys who want to meet me too. Happy new year. XoXo Peachy/Val

All the best to you in 2010, Peachy. You excel in attitude and service, and we love you!!!

Peachy, I will personally, Thank You and I cannot wait until we can hook up in 2010 for another memorable encounter. :wink: