Penny Love?

I was hoping someone could tell me they have ever been to see her? What is she like?

Used to be a favourite. Great personality, spinner body and very sensual, but in and out of retirement and busy with family. I typically use SP rather than MP, but she was one MP that I did enjoy.

Is she active again?

Guest **oo**e

Penny Love that name is so familiar. Did she work under another name ?

Penny Love that name is so familiar. Did she work under another name ?

Pretty sure this is the Penny who used to be indy at several different locations around Ottawa. Hot hot hot!

Now I have to go search the threads for where VIP is .....

Pretty sure this is the Penny who used to be indy at several different locations around Ottawa. Hot hot hot!

Now I have to go search the threads for where VIP is .....

VIP is part of the ALO group.

Penny used to be an SP at one time, no?

Guest s**nflute
I saw her many moons ago,

Can you carefully describe your experience.........such as WOW or OK, I shall return for sure.

Guest *ig*a**

Omg yes she is the same penny that used to be at merivale and baseline she also had a place at heron and baycrest btw she is very hot.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Omg yes she is the same penny that used to be at merivale and baseline she also had a place at heron and baycrest btw she is very hot.

Posted via Mobile Device

Penny is definitely back.. she will be updating her website to reflect this and setting up a cerb profile :) stay tuned!

Edited by Carrie Moon

There used to be a link to Penny's website, but it seems to have vanished. Any help with the contact info would be appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance

VIP is part of the ALO group.

Penny used to be an SP at one time, no?

ALO is massage only and is licensed as such so it is illegal for full-service to be offered.

I tried locating her but had no luck. anyone here pm me with some additional info. thanks.

I haven't spoken to her in several weeks but last I did.. she was working independently and has a profile here on cerb. Did you pm her?

Her profile shows last activity on Cerb was in April of this year. Doubtful if she will respond to a PM any time soon...but, you may get lucky!

You have made my day thank you thank you thank you ...it has been awhile since I saw her and I am looking forward to this opportunity again.

Hope I am not breaking a rule by posting that....

Not that I'm aware of. It's up to the ladies to post as many or as few details about themselves as they like, but there's nothing wrong with us providing a pointer to the information they've made available :)