Guest ba**a*****00

I tried to email her through BP but haven't gotten a response yet. I'm not quite in this century and don't have a cell phone I can text her on. Ad says text only unfortunately.

Recently a discussion was initiated in the discussion forum,wondering if anybody had personal experience with this sp. Certainly the pictures on the ad were attractive. So last night I once again saw her ad and decided to take one for the team. It proved to be no sacrifice. While I believe her pictures on the ad were not accurate, what I saw upon arriving at her incall location was a very attractive,enthusiastic,pleasant young women who eagerly embraced her work with passion. I will not go into the details but I did enjoy my visit and already am fantasizing about another encounter.She will not disappoint.Gentleman,I know all of you out there who visit this young lady will leave with fond memories.

Recently a discussion was initiated in the discussion forum,wondering if anybody had personal experience with this sp. Certainly the pictures on the ad were attractive. So last night I once again saw her ad and decided to take one for the team. It proved to be no sacrifice. While I believe her pictures on the ad were not accurate, what I saw upon arriving at her incall location was a very attractive,enthusiastic,pleasant young women who eagerly embraced her work with passion. I will not go into the details but I did enjoy my visit and already am fantasizing about another encounter.She will not disappoint.Gentleman,I know all of you out there who visit this young lady will leave with fond memories.

Your above post was posted in the recommendation area. We DO NOT reward ladies who bait and switch people with fake photos with recommendations. Your recommendation has been merged into this discussion thread and your live account of her photos being fake has allowed us to move the thread into the warnings area for bait and switch to warn others that her photos are indeed fake.

Good service or not this is NOT acceptable so please do not support these ladies who do this.

• Like 7