As 2009 comes to an end....

Let me wish the mods and members clients/providers a like the very best for the year to come.

happy-rear.jpg

*image link corrected. Photobucket are such prudes, a bare bottom in it's natural form violated there terms, meanwhile the image below is acceptable ? What a world we live in!

hoppyeaster2.jpg

Let me wish the mods and members clients/providers a like the very best for the year to come.

happy-rear.jpg

*image link corrected. Photobucket are such prudes, a bare bottom in it's natural form violated there terms, meanwhile the image below is acceptable ? What a world we live in!

hoppyeaster2.jpg

OMG it's a furrie...lol...cool...Happy New year one and all...

kisses,

Emma

Thanks CK for all your work to keep us going in a safe way....you are great.....

My fillie loves to think of you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a super 2010 Cowboy!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Tracie

Likewise CK ...all the best in 2010. Looking forward to your regular diary updates.

CK you are a man I admirer here at CERB, your tech touch on the pictures good and bad have certainly helped our community. Thanks CK for all your dedication and your own time spent on helping us out.

I will raise my glass of champagne tonight and will wish everyone here at CERB and very Happy New Year! and the Best in 2010!:-D

Pete;)

Happy New Year CK may your year be even better!

This year I felt was a good year for me I got to meet Kimberley, Racheal, and keyanna!

I got to go on my drream trip to Vegas and had a good time.

Next year will even be better my niece is getting married and I'm going to watch her on one of her happiest days in her life time.

And I know big and better things are coming my way just because 2010 is my time!:-P:D:cool: