DATY - Safe or Unsafe?

I haven't received any weird warts on my tongue so I assume it's safe...

Before you go down, observe the area, if there are any weird bumps, warts, or discolorations (basically anything that doesn't look normal), maybe just use your fingers instead of your tongue.

I know this sounds DUMB but DATY - is it SAFE or UNSAFE ?

Uncovered oral sex is not safe, even protected oral sex is not 100% safe.

If you google oral sex you will find that you can catch a number of STDs from it...

I'd like to think most of us SPs take pretty good care of ourselves though (hygiene, regular health checks) and would not continue working should we learn that we had picked something up.

Edited by Parker
forgot some words..
  • Like 1

SAD!! Sorry, to the people that i offended, by askin the question, the way it originally was. IT wasn't meant to be OFFENSIVE or IMMATURE. Im 48

JEZZ, i even got a slap on the wrist from the MOD. WELL, YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Guest s******ecan****

Naomi's post says it all, unprotected sex is unsafe sex.

Guest S***e

There's always some degree of risk. Here's some clinical information for you to start with as it pertains to HIV transmission.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/publicat/epiu-aepi/epi_update_may_04/13-eng.php

STIs http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/publicat/std-mts/risk-eng.php

There's a plenty of credible information on this subject (STIs) and it's best to do your research well in advance and not as an afterthought. Become well-informed and then decide for yourself whether or not you find the risk to be acceptable.

Guest Ou**or**n
Naomi's post says it all, unprotected sex is unsafe sex.

and she further adds... "even protected oral sex is not 100% safe."

Which is completely true, thus there is no way sex can ever be 100% safe.

There is always some degree of risk to each activity you do. There is an element of risk to protected oral sex, an element of risk to unprotected oral sex and several elements of risk getting there in the first place - the risk of a car accident while driving to meet the lady, the risk of getting struck by lightning walking from your car...

As you discovered, asking here sets people off as most of us have made personal or professional decisions about exactly what level of risk each of us going to take. We all believe our decisions to have been made on a rational review of the facts and thus all believe we are right.

I would suggest you research this topic on your own as the Internet has extensive information. Based on that you decide which ladies you wish to see and what activities you wish to partake in.

Now, ask about the safety of incalls.... :-D

SAD!! Sorry, to the people that i offended, by askin the question, the way it originally was. IT wasn't meant to be OFFENSIVE or IMMATURE. Im 48

JEZZ, i even got a slap on the wrist from the MOD. WELL, YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

What was unsafe was asking that question the way you did with such little tact or sensativity and your response to the slap on the wrist shows that you have more maturity to aquire.

These are people we're talking about not walking petrie dishes, the question it's self is a valid question but as you can see from the responses it can be dealt with in a mature, non graphical and non offensive manner.

btw, Fix your keyboard it switches to caps lock for no apparent reason.

Since there are always risks with DATY, I tend to avoid. I have only done it twice. It's not something I prefer.

That being said, I have no problem receiving BBBJ. Go figure.

Guest f***2f***

Walking across the street is unsafe if you don't look where you're going or you try to walk across the busiest intersection in town when you have a Don't Walk sign....know what I'm saying?

Since there are always risks with DATY, I tend to avoid. I have only done it twice. It's not something I prefer.

That being said, I have no problem receiving BBBJ. Go figure.

In my mind, there is more of a risk from BBBJ than DATY. If BBBJ is offered, I'll usually take it over CBJ, but I won't see a lady who doesn't offer DATY. It's absolutely a must.

Personally, I believe that all SP's ,EP' s and courtesans in the business are very safe and take the necessary precautions not to mention regular testing. I feel much safer performing DATY on an SP than I would picking up some girl in a bar. I don't mean that with any disrespect to girls who sleep with guys they pick up in a bar, but I think it would be easy to make a mistake after a few drinks. I have yet to meet an SP that was drunk or stoned and if I did I would hightail my ass out of there so fast.

ATH

• Like 1

Uncovered oral sex is not safe, even protected oral sex is not 100% safe.

If you google oral sex you will find that you can catch a number of STDs from it...

I'd like to think most of us SPs take pretty good care of ourselves though (hygiene, regular health checks) and would not continue working should we learn that we had picked something up.

Well said Naomi.

Walking across the street is unsafe if you don't look where you're going or you try to walk across the busiest intersection in town when you have a Don't Walk sign....know what I'm saying?

Yeah, but walking across the street, you can see the bus coming. The risks are quite visible, and the repurcussions immediate. You don't walk across the street, and wake up three days later with an unusual burning sensation...

That being said, it is best to quantify your risks. Nothing is 100% safe, even with a long term monogamous partner. Should you go down on a street walker just afdter you've had a dental cleaning? Not too safe. Should you orally pleasure a lady who keeps an upscale incall, is always showered and fresh when you arrive, and charges a normal to above normal rate? Risks are a lot lower, IMHO. Are the risks in the second scenario low enough for you? That's your decision.

No SP will ever be 100% safe in any activity. Things happen to expose those risks. It is good to know what the risks are, and threads like these help increase that knowledge. Its just a case of deciding what risks to take, and living with the consequences.

Rubin