I don't have such restriction so I may be a bit biased

It is not uncommon for SP to have minimum ages restriction example 30 or 35 years old and over.

What if the SP is young and don't want to see people 3 time her ages because she doesn't have any connection or sexual attraction to them?

• Like 2

I don't have such restriction so I may be a bit biased

It is not uncommon for SP to have minimum ages restriction example 30 or 35 years old and over.

What if the SP is young and don't want to see people 3 time her ages because she doesn't have any connection or sexual attraction to them?

I get what Malika is saying.....Sometimes as the guest I feel the same way :)

I get what Malika is saying.....Sometimes as the guest I feel the same way :)

I can understand that point of view too. It is just beyond my ( limited ) experience.

Be interested in other SP points of view.

I think it is a valid preference from the SP.

She should be able to see a client in a age bracket she is comfortable with.

I *usually* stay reasonably around my own maturity.

When ever I *contemplate* seeing an SP or MA in their 20's, the first detail I communicate is my age group and " are you OK with that.."

My 2c.

D.

Edited by 6dave9
grammatics

Just saw an ad of interest and went to website to learn SP does not see men over 60. Surprised.

Why? Just as hobbyists have preferences so do we:) Some like older, younger, all ages and everything in between . So long as both parties are willing and legal I guess it's their choice:)

Really nothing should be of a surprise in this business, lol, as just about anything goes. If it's legal that is;) Just don't take anything personally, as one persons taste and preferences aren't another's:)

• Like 6

If the SP is 18 or so she may not be comfortable seeing someone old enough to be her grandfather. If she does not feel that she can serve that age range well, it is better not to advertise to clients who one does not want to have.

• Like 3

Actually I am surprised that this isn't more common, I have only come across it myself once before......no biggie, but it is amazing how open and accepting these young women are. Whenever I do contact a SP for the first timeI am always open about my age.....don't need any surprised ladies as I step through the door, and to make things go well there has to be some sort of acceptance. The good thing about seeing someone who is even slightly active on the board is that you can get a sense of what the others overall life experience and personality is like.....usually older is better for me...but sometimes a younger lady can still have a maturity/experience level that can overcome a large age gap, everyone is looking for a different experience, but everyone wants a good experience.

• Like 3

or...Her SO might be over 60, and she does not want to take a chance of him showing up. Her choice and her decision.

In my experience, providers do not put up restrictions unless she has a valid reason. It only decreases her chances of making money.

We may not understand or even agree, but at the end of the day, her choice.

Guest P**aq

I'm a hobbyist in my late 40's and now this thread is making me a little self-conscious. The two SP's I see are in their mid-twenties which now makes me realize I almost twice their age. I didn't really think of age before reading this, I just enjoyed their company and the level of connectivity we have with food, drink and common interests.

I now wonder about the flip-side of the coin.

I have seen one maximum age set at 55. It is possible this sp may revise that if she has been working for a few years, but at the time I had read the restriction this was a couple of years ago. She is very low volume, as in a handful of appointments in the month, and she felt that considering her own age, (and maybe due to the fact that unlike many sps, she isn't seeing a wide range of different ages in normal circumstances), she didn't feel there would be a connection.

Fair enough.

And good to know in advance prior to contact.

As others have stated, I always mention my age so if there are "grandad" issues everyone knows who wants to come through the door.

Every so often there is no reply to my initial contact. I take that as an answer and move along.

My secret fetish is to get all hot and sweaty with someone who truly enjoys being there with me. :)

as others have said, it's all about respecting choices. If I was 60 I'd certainly prefer to know in advance that the lady would prefer not to see men of a certain age, then get there and havee a disappointing session.

Porthos

Guest B**na***oy

I personally don't think that age matters and I enjoy meeting wonderful ladies that are in their mid 20's right up to the late 50's. I'm getting close to 60 myself and have absolutely no problem if a lady would choose to impose an age restriction.

In my opinion, for a sensual encounter to be successful, it must always be based on the establishment of a meaningful connection. Before meeting a lady for the first time, I always communicate with her to clearly establish our level of compatibility and discuss the 'rules of engagement' for our play session.

I don't perceive the fact that age may be a factor as a form of discrimination or disrespect, it's just part of the business.

It's like the question about providers that won't see men of a particular ethnicity.

Bottom line? Who cares.

For every provider that restricts the age, ethnicity, body type, etc there are probably 100 or more providers that are willing able and ready to take that client.

You can get angry, you can feel indignant, you can cry all you want but... no one gives a damn.

Face it. We have a bajillion choices to make, whether it be here or other sites or media outlets. Are you really going to get hung up on the ONE that won't see you when there are literally hundreds who will?

Spend your money and time with someone that wants to see you. You feel better. She feels better. Everybody is satisfied in one way or another.

• Like 5

Like OD says "who cares"

There are many companions who will want to see you and some who won't want to see you.

So see a companion who wants to see you. And there are many companions out there who would be happy to see you. Don't worry about those ladies who don't want to see you. Don't worry about her reasons for her boundaries, be they age restrictions or other boundaries. It doesn't matter, they are her boundaries and she is entitled to them.

Just see a companion, and there are a lot of them, who would be very happy to see you.

And again, as OD says, "everyone is satisfied in one way or another"

A rambling

RG

Guest c**io**m7

OD and RG are saying it well and taking the words out of my mouth.

Besides, she's getting naked and offering up her body...she holds all rights as to who she does and doesn't allow entry into her castle.

Being 60 I would rather see age restrictions in the ad as opposed to seeing someone who is only grabbing the cash and not into the session.

There are many beautiful ladies to choose from who will rock my world!

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

From what I can see in the advertisement posts, age restrictions usually target the younger groups (25 to 30) rather the higher echelon (60 +). The reasoning is still the same and the decision to restrict, whether it's made by an SP or Hobbyist is a very personal one and must be respected.

I'm a hobbyist in my late 40's and now this thread is making me a little self-conscious. The two SP's I see are in their mid-twenties which now makes me realize I almost twice their age. I didn't really think of age before reading this, I just enjoyed their company and the level of connectivity we have with food, drink and common interests.

I now wonder about the flip-side of the coin.

Actually I think this attitude on the part of SP's is true testament to professionalism

From my perspective I want to spend my time with a SP who is happy that i am there and comfortable with me so i would prefer that the SP be very honest up front... just like i am sure she would like me to be.

The most successful meetings I have had with ladies is where there has been some sharing of information and interests long before we meet.. it allows for both her and I to determine if that connection is there that will make for a great time together.

I would rather that the lady said no thanks then have her not enjoy her time with me as I know that will impact the quality of the session.

Just my opinion

• Like 2