Best bums on the planet (or at least on Lyla)

Right you are spud!

And here's the awesome and super-sexy Jessie Sommers.

picture.php?albumid=3078&pictureid=25106

picture.php?albumid=3078&pictureid=19046

I've had the pleasure of spending some time with her, and look forward to more.

Guest B***ke Ba****

and a fine position :biggrin:

Courtesy of Brooke Bardot

picture.php?albumid=3814&pictureid=23933

With her own permission

picture.php?albumid=3553&pictureid=21969

Malika's scrumptious (and innocent) booty! Whenever it is within reach I literally cannot keep my hands off of it! Just ask her :p And as you can see from the pic, I have good reason ;)

With her own permission

picture.php?albumid=3553&pictureid=21969

Malika's scrumptious (and innocent) booty! Whenever it is within reach I literally cannot keep my hands off of it! Just ask her :p And as you can see from the pic, I have good reason ;)

dat ass!

oh wait...yay made it to the best bum:)

that is not my ass...:P

oh wait nevermind I was looking at someone else ass:d

You have to scroll down till you find my post on that page. I'm still not sure how to post a link to a particular post. I posted links to many bums....one of which was yours! ;)

You have to scroll down till you find my post on that page. I'm still not sure how to post a link to a particular post. I posted links to many bums....one of which was yours! ;)

Like this: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=287102&postcount=800. Linking to a page doesn't work for those of us who have changed the number of posts we get per page :)

Are you really going to make me go through the whole thread looking for Malika? I've tried three times and still only got as far as page two before getting sidetracked...

Like this: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=287102&postcount=800. Linking to a page doesn't work for those of us who have changed the number of posts we get per page :)

Are you really going to make me go through the whole thread looking for Malika? I've tried three times and still only got as far as page two before getting sidetracked...

Well....showing me that you did it, didn't really help me figure out HOW you did it. It's like showing me the solution to a math problem without explaining how you came to that solution. But thanks for playing! :p

Anywho, I figured it out :D

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=232146&postcount=557

Well....showing me that you did it, didn't really help me figure out HOW you did it. It's like showing me the solution to a math problem without explaining how you came to that solution. But thanks for playing! :p

Anywho, I figured it out :D

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=232146&postcount=557

...and will you share with tech-challenged members like me the secret recipe?

Just to the left of the reputation bar you'll see the # of your post. For example the post you just made is #803 in this thread. Just click on that # and it'll open up a seperate page with just that post. Just cut and paste that link from your browser into your message. Like so: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=287198&postcount=803

• Like 1

Most of the link stays the same... except the final number which is the number of the post. And that's the white number in the post header just to the left of the poster's reputation stats.

Downside of this is that it pops the post up in a separate window without the rest of the thread. What I really want to do is work out how to determine a post's unique post-id (ie unique within the board, not just in the thread) so that I can do the same as the 'go to first unread post' links do and have the thing appear in context...

Okay, that's enough technical nerdery hijacking. I don't have any delectable Cerbite buttocks to post (that I've requested permission for), so here's something from elsewhere.

Perfect+Ass+Pink+Bikini+2011+HD+Wallpaper.jpg