Any East Indian/Arabic SP in ottawa

Guest B**a0**9

Hello, I'm still sort of new to the site, does anybody know if there's any East Indian or Arabic service providers in ottawa?

Thanks in advance

Guest c**io**m7

I do believe Pink Kitty may have a new girl who may meet your request. Give them a call.

According to their ads, her name is Sarah

Edited by c**io**m7

Hello, I'm still sort of new to the site, does anybody know if there's any East Indian or Arabic service providers in ottawa?

Thanks in advance

We had our own beautiful EI Princess SweetJasmineJ and the Legendary Kareena ( visiting from Toronto) who unfortunately had both retired. Nikky Fox who is half EI, is a sweetheart and she visits here often from Montreal. As a matter of fact, she will be here tomorrow and Tuesday. She is well-reviewed here on cerb.

I think Chandra love is EI? haven't seen her but I think in our conversation she said she was...

if you would like an MP, then Anjali at vibe urban spa - sweet girl great body

Saying "East Indian" bugs me like saying "Ice Hockey" as opposed to just "Hockey". Yes, I know "Indian" has a different context in North America but that's not India's fault. LOL. I'm done my mini-rant.

• Like 1

Saying "East Indian" bugs me like saying "Ice Hockey" as opposed to just "Hockey". Yes, I know "Indian" has a different context in North America but that's not India's fault. LOL. I'm done my mini-rant.

I would not take any offence to that term. Yes also there is the west indies and east I do believe so,if I am not mistaken.

Also in North America saying East Indian helps differentiate the two terms one being

Columbus's doing and thought He landed in India instead he land here.

One of course India and the other North America.

The Term Indian is not the proper term for a First Nation Person but it is used still

especially in the United States. sorry the person you need to rant to is dead Columbus who call Native North Americans Indians and it stuck for centuries

• Like 1

Sorry the term upsets you. But do keep in mind that it was the ladies who identified themselves as such. If you read their ads, all three that I have mentioned, you'll find that out. I will be reluctant to call a lady EI if she does not identify herself as this.

I am :)

Well half, which means I look like neither lol. Or maybe I'm wrong, feel free to take a look :p

You absolutely have an exotic look about you. Don't sell yourself short, Cutie.

• Like 1

Ya, I have no problems with the ladies using it, either, because it helps specify. For those who thought I was critizing the ladies for using it, I wasn't, I just don't think it's fair that the "originals" (as opposed to the "aboriginals") should have to apply a modifier to themselves.

And, like a recent Internet/Facebook meme said, "Organic Food" shouldn't be burdened with an extra adjective, it should just be called "food" whereas the non-organic food should have to say that.

And I know there's other forms of hockey, and they should add the adjective.

Get it? Not really a rant, more of a pet peeve type thing.

check out on BP "Jayne". a very tiny lovely smart and beautiful lady. She has a tight spinner body. I would guess she weighs less then 100lbs. I highly recommend her.

check out on BP "Jayne". a very tiny lovely smart and beautiful lady. She has a tight spinner body. I would guess she weighs less then 100lbs. I highly recommend her.

I didn't see her yet, but someone mentioned on the other board Jayne is from the West Indies (Caribbean), not EI.

no she for sure is east Indian and well worth seeing. if you do a search on BP you will find her. I have seen her three times.

There is a recent reco on Sophia-PK here. She is French-Arabic. Her pics are on BP when she is here. She looks gorgeous and apparently well worth visiting.

Guest **oo**e
There is a recent reco on Sophia-PK here. She is French-Arabic. Her pics are on BP when she is here. She looks gorgeous and apparently well worth visiting.

She sure is. I have seen her since I posted the reco and the service level has even improved what was already a perfect 10.

hi I was wrong she is not East Indian she is indeed from the carribean. But still well worth seeing. very shy till she gets to know you then she is great.