Though I've never looked to use a provider, my worry is after the first the play time would be over...if I wanted to visit a provider, I'd want to play for the full duration...maybe I get another shot on goal maybe I don't that wouldn't be her fault.

And any guy who blames a woman for him being able to have multiple goals within a time frame is pretty lame... I'm sure it happens though.

Edited by dazedandconfused75
  • Like 1

I must say that I find many topics like this very informative .... That's one thing that's great about cerb.

First let me say that I feel bad that any sp must endure requests that commodify their services

And I also am mindful of the practicality challenges in trying to run a business where customers would be happier feeling like they have ones undivided attention and the best sessions don't seem like sessions at all ...... However a terrific sp in reality creates that feeling for multiple customers, and the fact is that schedules need to be maintained and respected.

Everyone is unique and I doubt I'd be considered a typical hobbyist and then again maybe my experience is pretty standard. Typically I'm not able to plan super far ahead of time ... I may go weeks without hobbying at all, and other times I may be open to an opportunity daily for a stretch of time.

In any event given that I've been at this for a number of years I have certainly experienced a a vAriety of different scenarios ranging from outstanding / extremely pleased to frustratingly disappointed.

On the subject of msog for me it's not even so much that I'd prefer it was offered from the standpoint of multiple shots are my goal or would it make the experience better ( I mean it couldn't hurt) .... But rather because my experience has been that if a sp is agreeable to msog I'm less likely to leave with the age old complaints of clock watcher or a rushed session.

I realize that's a generalization that may be full of holes but All I mean by this is that if the sp operates in such a way that it's one shot only and the time available is up to an hour a hobbyist is more likely to find himself in the awkward position of spending the later part of his session with someone who is intent to hurry up and vamoose so to speak ... It also seems to be more acceptable for example that since the event has already happened there's no issues spending the remainder of the time alternating amongst puttering around, returning calls / texts etc .... But she was done focussing on our shared experience as soon as she no longer had to wait for him to cum.

It's interesting because I think a hobbyist could be forgiven to assume a 2 hour or more session would include MSOG ..... I also think it's pretty unimaginable that a 1/2 hour appointment could include MSOG for practicality reasons as many post here have mentioned. I don't think it's reasonable to rationalize for example that a 2 hour appointment is the same thing as 2 one hour appointments .... Not do I think it's reasonable to think of a one hour appointment as 2 half hour appointments etc .... It's all about the experience after all.

Sometimes however from the perspective of this "experienced" hobbyist an hour long session can feel quite a bit like a half hour session, it just costs more. I've personally never booked a 1/2 hour appointment so my comparison is a bit more metaphorical than literal.

• Like 1

I thought I'd add my quick thoughts to this thread, even though I'm a little late in doing so...

I completely agree with many (all?) here that MSOG is certainly something nice to be offered, but shouldn't be expected regardless of timeframe. In a 30 minute session? I can't imagine!

It should never be forced, in my opinion. The mind, and body, just doesn't work that way...for anyone. It should be about the journey, not the destination.

I'm not even sure if I'm capable of MSOG as I've never tried. I'm sure I will at some point, but it's not high on my to do list. Why? For me it's the anticipation, teasing, and walking on the edge that makes it exciting for me. After all that, I'm usually "spent", as Austin Powers would say. ;)

To purposefully get a "shot" out of the way quickly just to have chance at another one doesn't appeal to me.

If it happens, though, it happens; If it doesn't, it doesn't. :)

• Like 2

The whole topic of MSOG can take us in different directions when it comes to communicating with our clients or potential clients about this service. On the one hand, I've been asked to be clear in whether or not MSOG is on the table by gents who want to be sure that their time is their time and that I won't be ushering them out the door as soon as they have climaxed...some have felt downright insulted and hurt when they thought they were going to truly spend the full period of time with a lady, only to feel unwelcome after 15 minutes into an hour long session...alot of times the question is not just a about the hopes to have a second orgasm, but also to know that more touch and intimacy can be shared.

On the other hand, sometimes the request or demand for MSOG comes from a not so great place....there are those who DO want that unreasonable guarantee in advance that they are going to 'get off' X amount of times, instead of also considering that it is ultimately my time they they are paying for, and not just a series of acts to be completed in order for the session to be considered a good one. I'll be crass here, because sometimes that's just the best way to go; there have been several times when I've gotten the sense, especially over text, that someone is looking for that guarantee of not just the possibility of further play/intimacy, but of actually 'scoring' X amount of times. When I feel like biting on it, I've put it like this:

'The time you pay for with me is the time that you get, and I care very much about you having a very enjoyable, hot, hot experience. If you want to give it another whirl with me, I'm your lady! What ultimately happens with your body, what you are physically capable of, is beyond my control though. So, to be clear, I am not a fuck doll and my comfort throughout the session needs to matter.'

Putting it this way seems to really send the message home :)

• Like 6

I think that for men who might tend to be too "quick on the draw" for our liking like the idea that there could be a second chance for a bit more action, if the mechanics work out of course. For me the quick ones aren't all that great.

But I don't think a specific number of shots should be "demanded".

• Like 1