I offer MSOG in my Massage Sessions.. and so far I have not encounter a situation like yours... Normally with 30 min session I always offer the gentlemen the first release upon arrival... after that I go on with a regular massage session and a release at the end... I always make sure to mention to the gentlemen that MSOG is offered as Long as the Time allows it... It is certainly not something that just depends on the lady but in multiple factors... and Physical factor from the gentleman plays the biggest part of it! Also teh gentleman has to be concious that even if in teh past he has been able to do so there is times in differecnt circumstances that the body wont function same way.. this can be caused by stress, or simply being tired...

• Like 4

I offer MSOG in my Massage Sessions.. and so far I have not encounter a situation like yours... Normally with 30 min session I always offer the gentlemen the first release upon arrival... after that I go on with a regular massage session and a release at the end... I always make sure to mention to the gentlemen that MSOG is offered as Long as the Time allows it... It is certainly not something that just depends on the lady but in multiple factors... and Physical factor from the gentleman plays the biggest part of it! Also teh gentleman has to be concious that even if in teh past he has been able to do so there is times in differecnt circumstances that the body wont function same way.. this can be caused by stress, or simply being tired...

Thanks Passion Vito, so happy to hear from another MA:)

In my massage I do the same, especially when I see they are too anxious for the massage, so will do it this way. Also, my massage is 45 min, so does lend time for that too.

For GFE, HH may be pushing it, as they enjoy 15-20 min with all activities, then still think in 15 min they can do again?? There are a few in between who actually can do this. Again I say, re-think if this is YOUR capability or not. I would say 45 min - hour minimum is best.

At Fat Bastards BBM, we allow MSOG regardless of the time of that you have booked. In fact, we'd prefer it.

hockey_net_and_puck_2428.jpg

You see, we're lazy bastards. The longer you spend outside, shooting pucks on our spacious empty net, the less effort we have to expend in entertaining you.

Oh don't get us wrong. We want to see you naked and we want to see you naked in the same room as us. We also want to have sex with you. Good god it's been such a long time since we've... ummmm.... hmmm.

Did we mention that we have a lovely recreational facility?

• Like 5

I'm not as young as I used to be and "little Woody" has a mind of his own, so MSOG isn't always possible. However, it's nice to know that the lady is open to the option. It's always fun to try even if the 2nd shot doesn't quite make it all the way to the goal.

Doing this in a half hour appt. is pretty much impossible for me, but in an hour...well maybe.

Regardless, I am far more concerned with quality (the overall experience and connection) than quantity.

• Like 7

I recently had a member pm for an appt requesting this that and the other thing because he assumed I offered those. I pm'ed him back saying why would you assume I offer those services-his reply-from your ads.... ??? AHHH, guys, please never make assumptions. I shouldn't have even responded to that client as he's booked and cancelled 3 times. So too the point - don't assume providers include msog with all services and msog can't be guaranteed from ANY provider. It can be offered but ask and it is up to you-the man- to make it happen. Sp's & ma's aren't magicians for even the first orgasm to happen you have to be "up" for it, mentally, sexually and physically. We can offer it, stimulate & seduce you but in the end it's your body and only you know it's capabilities and when something you wanted to have happen doesn't move on and try another time. Complaining is pointless and so is blaming anyone- including yourself. No one knows how any session will play out even when we are with a regular, we've gone over this before, so many things factor into making a happy ending or two or three:) Now have fun and go try again;)

• Like 5

Thank you thank you thank you!

I love entertaining. I get swept away in the encounter. The feeling of hands gently exploring your body, lips softly caressing your neck, my tongue slowly.. But I digress.

In order for things to run smoothly and without stress there needs to be mutual respect. When there is only a few minutes left in our date I'd much rather enjoy your body next to mine then you trying to " get another go". It makes everything tense and uncomfortable.

• Like 6

In order for things to run smoothly and without stress there needs to be mutual respect. When there is only a few minutes left in our date I'd much rather enjoy your body next to mine then you trying to " get another go". It makes everything tense and uncomfortable.

... and that's why we at Fat Bastards BBM set up the nets behind the lodge.

You see for us to give you MSOG you may have to stay for well... a LOT longer than you wanted. There may be naps involved. And naps... well, naps are very very comfortable times. Times when the whole body gets kinda loosey goosey. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Lee, Phaedrus and I have been known to let one or two little toots out when we nap. I blame the beer.

... and that's why we at Fat Bastards BBM set up the nets behind the lodge.

You see for us to give you MSOG you may have to stay for well... a LOT longer than you wanted. There may be naps involved. And naps... well, naps are very very comfortable times. Times when the whole body gets kinda loosey goosey. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Lee, Phaedrus and I have been known to let one or two little toots out when we nap. I blame the beer.

I believe you are all much better than you pretend to be . Now get going , Christmas is over . I want to see some real advertising going on. Booked rooms, happy ladies so that means gents , shave , shower and look your best . You never know when that PM will arrive . Please stock up on quality red wine , none of that house cheap stuff .

• Like 1

A gentleman who isn't able to get off more than once and blames the lady because she offers MSOG, would be the same thing as a guy with no tongue criticizing the lady who says she allows DATY...

• Like 4

Guest P**aq

I've never actually considered a second shot on goal. When I book time with the MA I see regularly, it is to spend half our time together with me massaging her and the other half of the time with her massaging me. I think that is fair because she makes me feel on top of the world so I like to just try to make her feel nice too (I hope I am succeeding!). It's more fun that way :)

I would never even contemplate a second shot in a half hour session. That is just unreasonable for the fellow to even think about that.

In longer sessions it all depends on mood, connection, circumstance, and the flow of the session. I've enjoyed MSOG in hour long sessions, but I've also had a fantastic time with one shot on goal in 2 + hour sessions. There can be a lot of fun, intimacy, and sensual excitement that goes on, without necessarily a "shot" on goal. Sometimes, there is lots of cuddling and conversation. And, at the end of the day, if it doesn't actually come off quite the way you had hoped/expected, well then that's just the way things went. Certainly nothing to be gained by blaming anyone. Getting mad and blaming the lady just shows you lack class.

Porthos

• Like 6

Well I don't worry about MSOG in a half hour, or even an hour session. For that matter I don't even worry about 1SOG in a half hour or even an hour session.

That's because first, I like longer encounters, three to four hours. I couldn't envision only seeing a lady for one hour, much less a half hour. And second, because an encounter for me isn't about SOG's at all. It is about making a connection, and getting to know a lady. Or in some cases, reconnecting with a lady I already know and like.

Personally my interest in a lady doesn't come from her menu of services. In fact any more most ladies I see don't even have a menu of services

And the encounters I have just unfold naturally, no expectations, and most of the time, I'm not only not disappointed, I have happy memories of our time together

That said, maybe instead of guys who pressure for MSOG, instead just relax and let the encounter unfold naturally, maybe you can MSOG or not. And if by chance you can't do MSOG on your date, then just do what you can do. But your time no matter what happens should be enjoyable. And if you can't MSOG don't blame the lady, she doesn't deserve it and really is it something to blame anyone for. It may have just been one of those days that's all

Coming from a guy who would need a few days for a MSOG session but appreciates and has fond recollections of many three to four hour encounters

A rambling, hope it makes sense

RG

• Like 4

Don't think I have ever had a half hour session so can't really comment on that time frame... i would say about 80% of my sessions are booked as 2 hours and I don't think I have ever gone into a session with the idea of MSOG on my mind.

I enjoy meeting the lady chatting... the seduction...the slow but passionate time of anticipation... i have had session which have been amazing and I have not cum.... when my pleasure is dictated solely by the number of times I can cum.... i think I will give all thus up.

Btw..... the responsibility for my cumming...is mine not my partners... mind you I gave never met with a wonderful lady in this business who does not do everything she can to help me.

This whole topic kinda reminds me of the penny arcade... you know where you play the games and collect as many tickets as you can..... but in reality the tickets have little or no value.... let's stop collecting the tickets and just enjoy the time.

Just my opinion.

• Like 4

Guest P*rry

This thread underscores the beauty of CERB. You never know what the questions will be.

MSOG has never been a pursuit of mine. When it happens I'm a very happy camper. Yes, multiples shots are welcomed, but one goal games can also be a load of fun to play. To blame someone else for an inability to hit a high scoring game is boorish.

If you find that some hobbyists are making unrealistic demands, maybe you should drop the guarantee.

Guarantee is the wrong word. It is an offer subject to circumstances including but not limited to the hobbyists ability to do so on that particular occasion. It is being offered as a possibility not a guarantee.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone. How I wish you all lived my city lol...

It seems to be more and more of an trending issue here, people wanting to know if they can do msog in HH sessions, I will remain in saying " we prefer to offer msog in hour sessions" and if they are not happy with this answer they can continue to shop around. HH is unreasonable in my eyes and experience.

Thanks ladies for your input too, not many MA's for me around here to bounce questions off of.

xoxox0

• Like 2

It depends and for me its a ymmv situation. Sometimes clients prematurely ejaculate before we get started. If thats the case than they can. The paid for the ride lol.Not for hh sessions or even hr sessions is still ymmv. Say it takes them 40min to climax with remainder time they expect me to service them when flaccid.(happened twice)

I also find the men who ask for msog are more pushy and aggressive. That could be my experiences though.

Some one paid extra for msog and he couldn't get up the second time and was upset but left.

Not the best situation to be in.

Thats my opinion on it.

What is concerning me is the amount of clients asking for bareback and was verbally assaulted for not doing bareback sex.

• Like 2

There are a few ways to address this question, but all the yes answers have to be with the disclaimer (it's your body, dude, you tell me if you can do msog or not)

The reality is that in a shorter session, the majority of guys cannot achieve a 2nd sog. And that includes an hour session. So I tend to ask them if they have experience doing more than one in the time allowed, and remind them that if they paid for a half hour, they don't get to stay until the 2nd one happens if that means it is more than the time agreed upon.

They have no way to get mad if you include disclaimers with your agreement, imo. You spell it out, and leave it up to them to decide what they are going to do, or not do, and then it is all on them if the 2nd doesn't happen.

For those who have never tried or don't know, then i describe what will happen in order to make the 2nd one even probable. The first is right away, little prep time, less foreplay time, in order to assure the max time between starting to try the 2nd. I use the work try a few times lol. Also words like realistic, and so on.

It's never a bad thing as long as there is one sog, and as mentioned some guys just enjoy the attempt to get number 2, but i often wonder while they may enjoy that, why not have simply started knowing there would be one sog, and spend the entire time in session getting to that one sog.

• Like 1

For me at present my time frame for appointments have being mostly a hour and a half so I know it's going to be one shot for me which is what I am expecting, all I can say is I love the journey getting there and I feel very fortunate so far in 2014 I've had some awesome journeys with some great ladies that visited PEI this January.

• Like 2

When I book with a sp I usually book for 1.5 hours minuim...so its a non-rushed experience for both of us & we usually discuss before we meet..but if its 1 hour booking I usually e-mail or text the sp & we discuss the time together & what we expect..whether it's a msog...all i want is both of us to be relaxed & enjoying our time together, isn't this what it is all about...the experience...if it's wham, bam, thank-you mam...look elsewhere gents..these ladies are awesome on cerb!

• Like 2

Of course I offer MSOG !!! But ladies we have time for a game of chess, scrabble and maybe even croconole between shots..... by that time I probably drank a bottle of Jack and .... oh ohhhhhhh ;)

Kinda like my hockey days. I spent a allotta time going around the circles in the far end and the smaller circles in the middle learning skill and technique. Then I sinned and I spent a lot of time in and around the penalty box down yonder there ...ALLOTTA time... and then broke loose and threaded the needle right through the 5 hole ;) only needed one shot and made it count..... OHHHHHH YEAH hahaha I always try to get back in the penalty box but the refs don't always allow that...........

I coach hockey. I sooooo need a tele prompter thingie and I can show you on the screen here. Just like Don Cherry or Nina Hartley would do....

• Like 2

When I book with a sp I usually book for 1.5 hours minuim...so its a non-rushed experience for both of us & we usually discuss before we meet..but if its 1 hour booking I usually e-mail or text the sp & we discuss the time together & what we expect..whether it's a msog...all i want is both of us to be relaxed & enjoying our time together, isn't this what it is all about...the experience...if it's wham, bam, thank-you mam...look elsewhere gents..these ladies are awesome on cerb!

Well, to be honest, there are clients that love the wham bam, thank you mam experience. For those of us that provide this experience, I don't want them to think there is anything wrong with this. Some want to be having mind blowing sex the minute they walk in the door. There is nothing wrong with this. However, they also realize that it is their responsibility to realize that if they cannot get more then one shot on goal, the rest of the time can be spent cuddlying, massaging or talking if they wish.