May I take a moment to vent and offer a reminder to some dancers?

This message is for some dancers.. not all!

After a recent visit to one of my favourite SCs in Montreal I am forced to post this message. I will not mention the names of the dancers or club.

I had a late client meeting and I decided to stop in on my way home. I was in a suit, something I don't normally wear to SCs. The attention was nice and a bit overwhelming.

A stunning hottie finally got my attention and we chatted for a bit then went for a few dances. After the dances I had to use the washroom. As I walked in I could see a few guys looking at me a smiling, more like grinning like crazy. I looked in the mirror and I was covered in sparkles! They both said to me "Who danced for you? We are going to keep our distance!". I spent about 15 minutes trying to get the million sparkles infused in my clothing off but alas, no luck. I did manage to get them off my face. I didn't want anyone to think they hired male dancers :)

I went back to finish my drink and another dancer came over I had seen a few times in the past but never had the chance to have a dance with. First thing she said was "Nice glitter" in French and giggled. Of course she convinced me into the CR and when I came out I passed by a mirror. I was so shocked I started laughing. She was behind me a few steps. Then she looked at me in the light and said "OMG I am so sorry!"

I was covered in and orange/brown substance!... She said to me that she had used a self/spray tanner ? earlier on in the day. I guess it rubs off when you get hot and sweaty! It was her first time using it and she had never come to the club with it on before.

Did I also mention I smelled great since she was also covered in perfume?

She asked me for my number and promised to pay for the dry cleaning. Which I obviously refused. She was visibly upset and then she offered to make me dinner to make up for it. It was a very cute gesture. Told her if we saw each again and she still wanted to then maybe ;)

I wasn't angry but please!! I told my friends and they were so typical. They laughed for about 15 minutes then asked if I would "bang" her lol

In summary, I looked as though I had been in a wrestling match in a pit of mud and glitter that was scented with some hot sexy perfume.

So here is my reminder list:

1- Tone the perfume

2- No glitter, sparkle, etc

3- Any dark coloured creams that rub off.. avoid!

4- Actually anything that causes your customer to have to burn their clothes and remove the first layer of skin in the shower should be avoided.

Special mention items: Shower, gum etc.. the basics.

Feel free to add to the list.

hnh

ps. The dry cleaner did clean the suit but the lady behind the counter always smiles at me now when I go there.

• Like 2

got any pictures..........:sm185:

sorry I could not resist.......that is why I always carry a spare set of clothes with me when I go out........

Nope, not single. Getting the clothes to the dry cleaner was like a scene out of Ocean's Eleven.

Hey Hunk, I do hope you are single, for a married guy that would be a much bigger problem.

So you came out of the CR looking like a orange/brown sparkling well dressed man!:pimp:

and the guys in the washroom called you sparkles :mrgreen: J/K

Lol...thanks for your honesty and the story..that you were able to take it in stride that evening.So is the lady at the dry cleaners smiling at you in a good way ? :lol:

So you came out of the CR looking like a orange/brown sparkling well dressed man!:pimp:

Lol...thanks for your honesty and the story..that you were able to take it in stride that evening.So is the lady at the dry cleaners smiling at you in a good way ? :lol:

You know that FREEBREEZE outside will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean. So don't go spending your money on those chemical crap, just stand outside and let the FREEBREEZE take care of it. Sorry has to be done lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Pete,

I think she thinks I had a wild night lol

hnh

Well to follow up. I went back after a while just last week and there she was.. Ms. Self tanner. She saw me right away and came over. She bought me, not one but a few drinks.. I was half smashed by the time she was done then took me for a few private dances, well more than a few. I started to feel bad and offered to pay her for the dances and she insisted absoluely not, but made me promise to come back and see her. She said what had happened had never happened before and wanted to make it up to me. I was shocked but I will. If anything, I think I made a new friend. It was fun.. and this event ends well.

A good read with a happy ending - Thanks for sharing. Reminded me of the "Yes" man movie.

Agreed, great story! Made laugh as well. At least, she made it up to you! There are great, big hearted, professional ladies out there.

Luckily i'm single, so it's a non issue. One told me, as she started her shift ( went something like) " give me time to go put on some perfume since i just started, and i'll smell even better ... you do not mind do you, or have a GF or wife to go back to..."

It just so happens that I'm friends with the owner of that club. I was able to acquire a copy of the security camera shots from the men's washroom from that night. I'm sorry hunknhot, but it appears you deliberately put the glitter on with your friends help and this is really just a lame attempt to damage the character of a few dancers that wouldn't give you "extras" that night. Right?? We know the truth...you can stop the charade.

scroll down.....

glitte10.jpg

glitte11.jpg

• Like 2

got any pictures..........:sm185:

sorry I could not resist.......that is why I always carry a spare set of clothes with me when I go out........

thought you preferred going buck assed naked...oh we're talking in public, I forgot.

Oh man that's funny! As a married man I have to say - I actually heard the "Ocean's Eleven" soundtrack playing in my head when you mentioned getting the clothes to the dry cleaner. I hope you had a safe place in the garage to stash the evidence until you could get it out!

Thanks for sharing hunknhot. :lol: