Reminder for the guys: Valentines Day is next Friday, February 14th. Forget about it at your own pearl.

What is everyone planning to do for V-day?

What would make the day memorable for you?

What is/are your most memorable Valentines Day's past?

I'm thinking taking your SO to McDonalds would make the day one of the most memorable and talked about for years on end:

d81.jpg

I can only imaged what the musical selections might be, but these may be on the list:

• 'Somebody That I Used to Know'
  • 'Cry Me a River'
  • 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
  • 'Since U Been Gone'

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

LOL!!

Sad to admit but, as a pretty much single guy, Valentine's Day will be spent with me and myself in front of a movie.

Additional Comments:

But...I am okay with that. If I can't be with who I want to be with that day then...there's no point spending it with anyone else.

LOL!!

Sad to admit but, as a pretty much single guy, Valentine's Day will be spent with me and myself in front of a movie.

Netflix has become my steady date. I'm bringing her chips in bed that night.

• Like 2

Valentine's Day I'm packing up and getting ready to travel to Toronto on Saturday to see a lady I've wanted to see for a very long time

RG

• Like 5

LOL!!

Additional Comments:

But...I am okay with that. If I can't be with who I want to be with that day then...there's no point spending it with anyone else.

Nothing sad about being single-just think you get to do as you please, come and go as you please, have sex with whom you choose, eat when you want, what you want and do on Valentines day whatever the heck you want;) So watch a movie, jerk off, eat some junk, or just lay around. What ever you do enjoy it and do it with pleasure and a smile- at least you have the ability to do :)

-now I'm going to picture you or some guy-since I don't know what you actually look like- sitting naked, jerking off, eating junk with a big smile on your face-lol,lol:)

• Like 3

LOL!!

Additional Comments:

Don't be sad. Valentine's Day was the invention of those who are married or in some sort of committed relationship...the rest of the year lots of those people are wondering why they got married in the first place and envying those of us who are single. 1 special day for those in a relationship, 364 days for us

A rambling from a happily single guy

RG

• Like 4

Guest c**io**m7

Thanks Cristy and RG. I am not actually "sad" so much as I am saying the situation is sad...lol...

Should be interesting...will be my first Valentines Day alone in almost 30 years...am kind of a romantic guy...lol

On the bright side, I won't be dropping $500+ this year...lol

As curiousm, I'll be by myself or with my kiddo...but like roaminguy mentionned...it's only day a year...alot less painful then chrismas holidays IMO

That beeing said I will probably be packing to leave for my trip to NY and Las Vegas the next day. Since my bd is the week after I will be celebrating that instead ;)

BJ xxx

• Like 1

As always, i'll be spending Single Awareness Day alone, playing an MMO, with other single people. =P

Unless i find some way to seduce someone... wish me luck!

Guest P**aq

I didn't even realize it was coming up until I read this post! I guess as a single guy it just kind of falls off the radar. I will be alone and far from home on that day, and well, loving every minute of it!

Like most years for the last 35 years I will spend the evening with a woman I love very much my Wife. We will exchange gifts, I usually get something Hockey related and for the last number of years she usually gets jewelery... we go out to a nice restaurant and have a fun night.

This year will be a little different though as I am kinda sure my mind will stray just a little to another sexy lady I met this year who's companionship I have enjoyed for the last 9 months

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 2

Being single, I'm thinking of hanging around that McDonalds, there's sure to be someone's hot, angry, now ex-girlfriend storming out saying something like "taking me to McDonalds for V-day is bad enough but giving me the toy from a happy meal instead of a teddy bear, WTF!" and looking for revenge sex with the first guy she sees :)

• Like 1

This is also a day for self love. I don't get much time for this so I am treating my self to an entire spa day. Heaven to me and much needed.

I attend a local annual party on the 15th so that will wind up my weekend nicely.

• Like 1

Oh Valentines Day...It can be such a wonderful day for many, but also a very horrible day for others

On Vday I am hoping to get lots of flowers (I love love love recieving flowers), chocolate (cuz we all know I have a sweet tooth), and of course some pretty jewelry....I dont like going out to restaurants for Vday as it is usually so crowded I would much rather have a bottle of champagne, or two or maybe even three ;) a nice candle light dinner at home, cuddle up to a movie together, and then some kinky wild play time ;)

• Like 1

As some have mentioned it can be a lonely day or a day that in reality is not much different from many others. I suppose the last few Valentine's Days have registered more in my consciousness than they did for the previous 40 years because the option of giving flowers or chocolates or whatever are no longer options.

Now the contradiction is that it never meant a whole lot during those years because giving flowers or chocolates or going out to a nice restaurant were things that I "gifted" regularly, not because of the pressure of Valentine's but because I liked to that for her, and for me. If you love her, or him, then there is no need to wait for an obligatory occasion. Valentine's Day can be any day of the year. :)

Would I prefer to be prepping, planning and dressing for a night out on the town with a special lady absolutely. That being said, there can also be advantages to being single for Valentine's day. You pick what YOU want to do. No awkward moments hoping she didn't get you something better than what you go her, no screw ups with the restaurant reservations, etc...

When your single you can choose to do what you want , when you want, eat where you stay out as late as you want and all that with no performance anxiety.

What I find unfortunate is all of the stereotypes about being a single guy on valentines day....we don't all go the strip clubs or do beer and pizza and end up jerking off instead. I mean, some do but i think the stereotype is unfair!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I don't really do much on v-day. Its never been a huge, amazing squeee kinda day for me. Mind you that could be because the first serious bf I had totally ruined it for me...Didn't appreciate that I spent the last of my money to cook a special meal, or went threw the effort of doing so.Mind you I was 16 and he was 20 that could have been why. After that I just said fuck it and stopped doing v-day. I always poo-pooed on v-day because I feel like if you have someone you have a deep, meaningful, love, and respect with you should express and show your love to them daily with your actions, words, and sentiments. Doesn't have to be a grand, expensive gesture. Some times the smallest, sweetest things are the best things and make us smile the most! And if your single enjoy your singleness, and show a little tenderness and love to yourself...We at time are often too hard on our selves so try to pamper and fluff your ego a bit!

The one thing I will admit to is this....I only like v-day because the next day all the yummy treats are on sale!! WOOOHOOO candy ^_^

AHAHA That was priceless, I need to find one of those.

I'm going to Jamaica with my SO and I have got the perfect V card for her.

11527.jpg