Some days I feel there are more people from Ottawa here than from the Maritime provinces.

Their probably are more from the Ottawa area. Just look at the amount of SP' they have. :bddog:

Their probably are more from the Ottawa area. Just look at the amount of SP' they have. :bddog:

Just mean the Maritimers will need to join in force!

Its all about critical mass, more hobbiest would lead to more SPs coming on-board, more SPs would encourage more hobbiest.

Just mean the Maritimers will need to join in force!

Its all about critical mass, more hobbiest would lead to more SPs coming on-board, more SPs would encourage more hobbiest.

I'm all for 'joining forces' - this community promotes better experiences for all of us! Although I'm only an irregular hobbiest, I rely on CERB and its credibility to learn about whom I may and may not wish to visit.

As do we...we all rely on each others information and insight. Even if you are an "irregular hobbyist" as you put it that does not mean you have not seen a lady whom I have not. Post any and all positive recos. this will only better this community!

Personally I have not felt that welcome as a poster here. I did a recomendation on a lady I truly enjoyed but then found my post deleted and a PM telling me I was assessed an infraction. The worst thing I recall saying was something like "very attractive with a nice body (just a couple of stretch marks)"

I could understand how mentioning stretch marks would violate the rules here but I inquired of the mod as to what I could and could not say (since I thought I could delete that comment and leave the rest). After one non-answer, he later responded but told me to never PM him again and waste his time. I know the mod job can be thankless but since I was always poilite I did not understand the reaction.

Maybe I was (and still am for that matter) being dense but the mod criticized comments in my recommendation regarding the fact the lady was a smoker and she only offered CBJ. I criticized her for neither but mentioned both. I wouldn't mind so much but I frequently see other recommendations that mention smoking or CBJ only(including ones commented on by the very same mod)

I have also seen a lot of people comment things like "not a spinner but very attractive" and these comments stand--

So at the the end of the day, I will probably remain fairly silent. I would like to contribute more but the reality is that even if I liked someone, I don't know if I can be as unabashedly positive as this board seems to require. If a fantastic lady is chronically late I think its fair to say so as part of full disclosure.

besides lately I haven't found many folks I want to see. Amelia is my favorite and she is so well reviewed that me adding post after post after fantastic visits doesn't really help the community much

• Like 1

besides lately I haven't found many folks I want to see. Amelia is my favorite and she is so well reviewed that me adding post after post after fantastic visits doesn't really help the community much

It does help.

Some SP have a strong regular base that they don't post schedules and it wasn't for new recommendation its hard to tell if they are still around.

It also marks common interest. If I find myself enjoying the same ladies as you I would then look at your other recommendations especially ladies whom I haven't met.

Lastly every new post brings the thread to the top, a wonderful lady with incredible recommendations won't be found if the thread is hidden.

Personally I have not felt that welcome as a poster here. I did a recomendation on a lady I truly enjoyed but then found my post deleted and a PM telling me I was assessed an infraction. The worst thing I recall saying was something like "very attractive with a nice body (just a couple of stretch marks)"

I could understand how mentioning stretch marks would violate the rules here but I inquired of the mod as to what I could and could not say (since I thought I could delete that comment and leave the rest). After one non-answer, he later responded but told me to never PM him again and waste his time. I know the mod job can be thankless but since I was always poilite I did not understand the reaction.

Maybe I was (and still am for that matter) being dense but the mod criticized comments in my recommendation regarding the fact the lady was a smoker and she only offered CBJ. I criticized her for neither but mentioned both. I wouldn't mind so much but I frequently see other recommendations that mention smoking or CBJ only(including ones commented on by the very same mod)

I have also seen a lot of people comment things like "not a spinner but very attractive" and these comments stand--

So at the the end of the day, I will probably remain fairly silent. I would like to contribute more but the reality is that even if I liked someone, I don't know if I can be as unabashedly positive as this board seems to require. If a fantastic lady is chronically late I think its fair to say so as part of full disclosure.

I think the main difference between your comment and the others you mentioned was that yours likely offended someone enough to report it. The others didn't so they were let stand. Where that line is, is going to be different for everybody.

I feel that it is important to enforce the "concentrate on the positive rule" for one simple reason: We want the ladies to stay! If this is allowed to denigrate into public bashings, the sps will have no interest in being part of the community. It will simply become a tool for vindictiveness and bitterness. Hence the decision to make this a recommendation board, not a review board.

I hope you reconsider your decision not to contribute eagle70 as the more input we have, the stronger the community is. Besides, there are so many positives with most of these ladies, who has time to focus on the negatives? ;)

• Like 1

You need to know the difference between a review and a recommendation.

A big part of this is: Are you being INSULTING, HURTFUL, SLANDEROUS or RUDE?

When posting a recommendation if your mentioning what she did not do and what she did that others will not like... well your really writing a review (not much of a recommendation) - in fact you probably should not have written one in the first place so it would be removed.

ASK YOURSELF: If the lady reads your so called "Recommendation" and is hurt, feels insulted, feels like your slandering her business, or thinks your just being an ass... it will not be allowed here.

eagle70: You did not write a recommendation you wrote a REVIEW and it focused on a lot of the "negative" stuff!

You received the infraction because your so called "Recommendation" was horrible! It was negative and it looked like you were trying to warn everyone about the lady and not really recommending her. Saying "I enjoyed the time but...." and giving a list of all the stuff she did not do and for some reason you wanted to tell people about her stretch marks and how she was not thin ... really? What lady would feel good about a recommendation like that? Your so called recommendation would do more harm for her than good so your better off just not saying anything at all. She would have probably been in tears reading it and if you think that this is how you should "recommend" someone you are on the WRONG site!!

The lady would have been very MAD at you for posting what you did and she would have been mad at cerb for allowing it. Doesn't make a very SP FRIENDLY board with stuff like that!

I don't read every word posted on this site... so I do rely on other people to FLAG posts that are negative, hurtful, slanderous and rude. Some stuff slips by and if you find it you should flag it.

Yes, I told you to stop bothering me... you kept sending me PM's like you wanted to fight with me (like a mad scolded school boy crying foul). You wanted a exact list of things you could and could not say (after I explained to you that you can not be rude, insulting, hurtful or slanderous). You felt it was you god given right to say these things here and should not be told that this was not permitted. I explained that if the lady logged in and viewed this post of yours would she would have been upset and mad at you and us for allowing it. You continued to PM me so yes, I told you to stop wasting my time!! It worked as you stopped wasting my time.. well until you posted this whining about it again (now in public).

Maybe you don't get it - and some people don't. Cerb is not for everyone!

If you are incapable of posting a recommendation without being hurtful, slanderous, insulting, or rude... your feeling is correct (You would not be a welcome poster here).

If you understand what you did wrong now (I don't think you do as you are still whining about it - now in public) post a recommendation without complaining, being rude, being insulting, being slanderous or hurtful you (and your nice post) will be very welcome here ... if this is the case as you have learned your lesson.

Only time will tell and you will either be allowed to post it next time (or) you will be asked to leave and really feel unwelcome if that is the case.

Guest s******ecan****

I have read a lot of reviews and I must say I can't recall ever coming across the "not a spinner but...." although I am not saying it hasn't ever been written in a Rec it sure isn't accurate to suggest that it is said a lot.

If you can't be positive in a Rec don't make one, thats the deal, its a Rec board not a review board. Check out some of the review boards and you'll soon see why we like it our way. Shit flies in all directions at those boards, flame wars etc.