Are you classy when you're alone?

I just picked up a leftover chicken skewer from dinner, and as I'm alone, I pulled the chicken off with my fingers. Finding my fingers then greasy, I wiped them on my skirt.

Yup, I wiped my greasy fingers on my clothing.

I have eaten the berries out of the bottom of a jam jar for dinner when it was all I had to eat in the house.

I will also regularly eat popcorn for dinner, and when I get to the bottom, I wipe up the extra butter/salt with pieces of popcorn.

Yup, keeping is classy... that's me ;)

Any 'non-classy' habits you have in secret that you'd like to share? I'm sure I'm not the only one :)

• Like 9

I make a dish in which you cook chicken in the frying pan with olive oil and white wine. When the chicken is done you then stir rice into the reduced pan drippings. so good. If there is left-over I've been known to eat the rice out of the pan with my fingers. If just frying chicken directly, I've occasionally taken bread, and wiped up the drippings with it and eaten it. So good. disgusting habits, but really, really yummy.

Porthos

• Like 1

Ha ha Cleo that's all too funny.

Personally I live on my own so I have only myself to please most of the time. I seem to revel in stuff my Mother would have blanched at especially while eating alone.

I belch loudly, occasionally fart equally long and loudly and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

I'll use my fingers to eat food that, if I had company, I would use the proper utensil and I'll pick up my bowl and drink the milk after I'm done my cereal instead of spooning it into my mouth.

I'll drink milk and orange juice out of the carton and yeah occasionally I'll just dip my finger in a jam jar or honey jar and take a swipe for a sugar rush.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

Food tastes better with fingers. Greasy chicken is never a problem. I wipe my fingers on my socks! Why bother with napkins?

Watching Hockey on the couch in my underwear eating girkin pickles right out of the bottle.... nothing but classy here. it's no wonder the ladies are beating down my door. Lolololol

• Like 2

hmm... Nope!

-I eat with my fingers.

-I drink milk and orange juice out of the carton.

-I'll toss my clothes on the side of my bed.

-I'll toss my clothes on the side of my bed.

This made me think of another - I never put my laundry away, I just take clothes out of the laundry bag til it's empty and the clothes are in the hamper. Then I put them back in the bag and head to the laundry room.

Also.... I may have sniff-tested a hoodie yesterday...

• Like 2

I drink OJ right out of the jug

I lick cookie batter with a passion and enthusiast that is..yeah...shameful. I go RIGHT DOWN there in the mixer.

I eat broccoli with fingers.

Full spoon of peanut butter is the best thing

I sometime toss clean clothes on the floor when I didn,t fold them yet and they are on my bed

Edited by Malika Fantasy
  • Like 3

Guest k *** t***n

pj's for me as soon as im alone

usually one or more dogs chewing their treats on me

& usually chip crumbs on myself :) mmmm chips :)

I'm a quiet farter...so i "just" lift a butt cheek and I am good (no one read that one. NO ONE)

Probably should not have read that :(

Spoon of peanut butter... Yes even double-dip sometimes.

Eat many meats with my hands....Cleo can I use your skirt...to wipe my hands so I dont use my t-shirt.....

Juice, Milk or whatever from the carton or bottle and when I get laundry lazy I throw the dish cloths in the dishwasher for cleaning.

But... I never pee in the shower!

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

I scratch my balls.

I fart explosively and loudly...I sometimes laugh about it.

I also eat peanut butter out of the jar.

I eat clam chowder out of the pot.

I eat ice cream directly out of the carton.

I will sit on the couch with a glass of milk and the bag of chocolate chip cookies.

I eat cereal out of a salad bowl.

I do, however, own a tuxedo.

Well on hockey or football nights I tend to sit in my big chair with ruffles chips and Kraft dill pickle dip and make a fucking mess..... never enough chips either to finish the dip so promptly lap that up with my fingers....yummy

When the games over I pop on up, shake the crumbs outta my hairy chest baby ..... dustbuster up the mess and go to bed. Unless I am still hungry then a spoon full of cheese whiz from the jar and sleep like a baby :))

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Being single and living alone, I am "classy" each and every day. This morning, before leaving for the bus, I ate cereal out of the box in my bed, in my undies.

The other day I was having an "ugly" day...

PJ pants too short, bright colors...

a sweater that had no business being close to those PJ pants, color was wayyy off!!

make up smeared from the night before

mis matched socks...purple and orange I believe...

sat on the couch and picked a hang nail off my toe nail, lol..

Yup it was an "ugly" day for Sophia:)

Please do not be offended by this as I mean it in the most kind way possible...

THANK YOU ALL for making me feel the most classy I have ever felt!

• Like 2

The perks of being a bachelor.

When I am home alone I am usually only wearing briefs or boxers and a t-shirt. I only get dressed if I have to go out or if someone is coming over. Saves on laundry.

The coffee table is my dinner table - right in-front of the TV. (The dinette set is reserved for guests).

I eat chicken and pork chops with my fingers.

I eat peanut butter by the spoon full.

If I am eating potato chips - I can't eat just a few. It has to be the whole big bag.

I drink milk straight from the container.

I leave the bathroom door open when I am on the throne or showering. (My cat insists upon it).

I do the housework in my underwear.

I'll stop there. The last two may give some of you nightmares....

• Like 1

When guests are here...

We drink out of gold trimmed crystal but when I'm alone I use mason jars and straws liberated in bulk from Harveys.

I wear silk and Jimmy Choos to entertain but when I'm alone I live in a oversized red onesie with a trap door and moccasins

I entertain with amazing cheeses and exotic fruits displayed like magazine food with linen napkins but when I'm alone I live on egg salad and bacon out of a tupperware container.

In the winter, I only shower when I have a playdate. The rest of the time, a sink bath suffices otherwise my skin would dry out and fall off.

When I walk out the door as Catherine St.Claire I channel Catherine Deneuve or Jackie Onassis. When I walk my dog, I wear long johns, camo and wellies or a vintage crazy homeless lady 1960's fake fur coat and hat with Hush Puppy boots topped with my reading glasses so I can read my bb while waiting for him to finish.

I serve gourmet coffee with cream to guests, make instant with protein powder when I'm alone.

Basically when I'm alone, I look like my housekeeper and live like the simple, wrong side of the tracks girl that I was born. I don't apologize when someone catches me being less than my classy self because I actually think I make mason jars and camo look good!

cat

• Like 4

There are some amature statements i want to clear up.....

Eating peanut butter by the spoon is ok...... The real "classy" way to do it is a scoop with your finger......and then sucking on your finger after

Chip crumbs are best swept off your body directly into the dip container then again scooped with your finger.

Drinking from yhe carton is ok.....i use a straw or cut the container open and turn it into a glass.

When i cook so etimes i do not even put it in a dish.....right from the pan i cooked it in and often with the spatula or spoon i made it with.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I leave the bathroom door open when I am on the throne or showering. (My cat insists upon it).

I do the housework in my underwear.

Me too!!!!!!

• Like 3

As soon as I get home, I strip down into just a tshirt and some panties.....naturally a nudist so I am most comfortable when I am naked...I always leave the door open when Im using the washroom or shower, I sometimes forget to close it when Im over at a friends place....I drink milk and juice out of the carton, and lately my new fav meal is lazy nachos; i simply have my bag of tostitos , my jar of salsa and my bag of graded cheese, I dip my chip in the salsa add some graded cheese on top and im good to go :)

• Like 2

When you ladies talk openly & honestly like this...you all sound so down to earth & real. That's why I love all of you. I find it a turn-on!

Cleo...at least you use popcorn to wipe up the salt & butter...I use my fingers & have been known to just get my head in the bowl & lick...lol. It might have something to do with liking to use my tongue...lol.