Identical Twins

Hmmmm In theory I love the idea of together but I am reminded of a line from the TV comedy "Everyone Loves Raymond" when Raymond's wife asks him if he is seeing another woman and he replied.....

Yea that's my ambition in life to be a disappointment to Two Women.

However in my dreams... both.... Multiple times till they begged me to Stop. LOL

Additional Comments:

• Like 2

Why not both, a weekend escape, Friday night an encounter with one twin, second night an encounter with the other twin, and the third night, everyone together for a ménage a trois

RG

• Like 4

If you them seperate, how can you be sure you did both?

While the idea does have a definite exotic appeal to it, the reality is that sisters (or brothers for that matter) are most likely to be less comfortable in this situation than two friends.

Heck, the closest I'm comfortable with my naked sister is banging on the bathroom door for her to finish takimg her shower!

While the idea does have a definite exotic appeal to it, the reality is that sisters (or brothers for that matter) are most likely to be less comfortable in this situation than two friends.

Heck, the closest I'm comfortable with my naked sister is banging on the bathroom door for her to finish takimg her shower!

Well I suppose you could never be sure, but first off, you'd want such an encounter to be with two ladies and twins who are comfortable doing it. You wouldn't want to be, well I wouldn't want to be with any lady who is uncomfortable in such a situation. This is about a consensual mutually beneficial lifestyle.

So keeping that in mind this fantasy presupposes that the two ladies both want to participate.

A rambling

RG

Hmmmm In theory I love the idea of together but I am reminded of a line from the TV comedy "Everyone Loves Raymond" when Raymond's wife asks him if he is seeing another woman and he replied.....

Yea that's my ambition in life to be a disappointment to Two Women.

However in my dreams... both.... Multiple times till they begged me to Stop. LOL

Additional Comments:

Too funny! Thanks for the memory jog.

Additional Comments:

Separate, but consecutively in the same session.

I get confused easily and I think both the same time, even if they were willing would really throw me for a loop.

• Like 2

Ohhh goodness. There are things I haven't considered. This thread has the possibility for some entertaining complications. In the interests of creativity - I'm certainly willing to let thoughts stray where they might.

Just bear with me a sec, if I had a beefcake ID twin or triplet bro, would the ladies of the female persuasion be into a dinner party scenario? ....maybe a really messy food fight?

Guest *l**e

I've done this both ways. I dated twins individually one month apart in university, then when I was working in bars I had a 3some with twins one night. Both situations were excellent!!

great thread!!

I've done this both ways. I dated twins individually one month apart in university, then when I was working in bars I had a 3some with twins one night. Both situations were excellent!!

great thread!!

Dude....you rub ladies for a living and now you're going to rub this in too. Seriously, you're killing me!

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
Why not both, a weekend escape, Friday night an encounter with one twin, second night an encounter with the other twin, and the third night, everyone together for a ménage a trois

RG

We definitely see eye to eye on this post RG!!

great thread!!

Dude! Just what the hell did you major in at University??! I met some seriously cute chicks, but I never, ever had twins. I musta' majored in loser nerd.

jEEZeroo - you are my new...I dunno what to call you, but I'm definitely an admirer!

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I've always been kinda lucky that way. My friends say it's why I'll never win the lotto. lol

Dude! Just what the hell did you major in at University??! I met some seriously cute chicks, but I never, ever had twins. I musta' majored in loser nerd.

jEEZeroo - you are my new...I dunno what to call you, but I'm definitely an admirer!

Doesn't mean your a loser nerd. Me I never had a ménage with twins. I think it is a fantasy for most but a reality for few. But here on CERB you can have a ménage with Goddesses if you want. I don't feel I've missed out by not having a ménage with twins. I have such wonderful memories of my first ménage (and thus far only) with two very special Goddesses,

Emily Rushton and Lonna Lux. Two ladies I could only have met, and they met each other through this lifestyle. Very special that we all knew and liked each other already. Extra special that it was their first time as duo partners, and they felt comfortable enough with both each other and me to have a ménage. And the extra double very special, Lonna was retiring, but still wanted to have the ménage a trois...in fact I think our time together was her last encounter as a professional companion

So even though you may not have had a ménage with twins, who cares...there are Goddesses on CERB who will offer a ménage for you

Me, the ménage with Emily and Lonna, well who needs to see twins. I feel like a very lucky man to know/known both ladies and don't feel I've missed out on anything

And on that note, to Emily and Lonna, again thank you for a very special evening, I haven't forgotten

RG

• Like 2

I've had a couple of 3somes and although very satisfying to say the least, the one missing element was that the ladies were not interactive. Not sure I would want the sisters to be interactive in front of me, I'm open minded but that doesn't do it for me.