Guest o*****24

Well, I am relatively new here (3 months or so) and have just read the entire thread. It's a good feeling to see so many like minded, respectful people coming together to and discussing this.

It warms my heart to know that there are good, level headed people out there in the world. In a time that is so divisive, and polarizing, it is place such as this that help remind us there is good in the world.

So I tip my hat to Cato, Pete, SA, Meg...the list goes on. To all of you out there on cerb. Thank you for being who you are, and being a part of this special little corner we have.

And remember, if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

Saw this thread yesterday, and didn't realize it at the time but it is a year old

(actually wasn't even a member of CERB at the time)

CERB is a great community which has mutual respect for one another, and a positive environment

Met some great ladies through here, and enjoy my daily viewing of the threads, with my odd comment or two thrown in. I find it a positive site

Good thread Cato

RG

I had never seen this thread and when I opened it and read the first and subsequent posts I didn't realize that it was a thread from a year ago until I came to the final post by Cato. It was quite a shock, until I realize that it was an old thread.

I wasn't aware that valued and respected senior members were/are being slandered and maliciously talked about here on cerb. I knew that these kind of things was (and most likely still is) happening on the t-board but these things happening here on cerb!!!!. Shocking!!!. Lets hope that it was happening last year but not anymore.

I never saw the thread before but very much agree with the principals of what has been said. The first post that started the thread for sure deserves nomination, so I nominate the thread now. Better late than never.

Like SA, it the firsttime I read this thread, and I share the values expressed.

In a way, this topic should be brought back regularly just to give every members of CERB the opportunity to say how great is this community. For one, I found here a community of interests, and great ladies where beauty and intelligence meet for the pleasure of us.

I have also nominated this thread.