Am I The Only One....

Who is not watching the hockey game and glad today is the last day for the Winter Olympics.

Should I have put this in the Highlights of the Day Thread

RG :-)

Who is not watching the hockey game and glad today is the last day for the Winter Olympics.

That's okay RG. It just proves that none of us is perfect. :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Nope, not the only one but probably they are few and far between.

As for the end of the Olympics? I am with you on that one.

No you are not RG...

and like summer I have not seen one min of any of the Olympics...

I am not a Big Sport Follower..., and right now I truly have no time... Between School and work.. I barely have time for anthing else... My free time Usually is spent sleeping .. recharching my batteries...

I got up at 7am today Not to watch the game... but instead to prepare myself for my Exam tomorrow...

• Like 1

If there was an Olympic Master Angler sport would that perk ya up a bit RG ? :P

• Like 1

Don't worry; not only did I not watch, I had no idea it was on. In fact, I'd forgotten that hockey was part of the Olympics at all.

The only events that usually come to my mind if I think of the winter Olympics are figure skating and skiing, and the ones where a person/people atop different kinds of things slide down hills. :)

Oh, well. I hope that team of that country with those people in it had a good time.

• Like 1

Don't worry; not only did I not watch, I had no idea it was on. In fact, I'd forgotten that hockey was part of the Olympics at all.

The only events that usually come to my mind if I think of the winter Olympics are figure skating and skiing, and the ones where a person/people atop different kinds of things slide down hills. :)

Oh, well. I hope that team of that country with those people in it had a good time.

I do agree I hope everyone had a good time...just having a bit of fun here:-)

As for the figure skating.....

figure-skating.jpg

• Like 2

It's funny: this time around I've been indifferent to the whole thing. I usually enjoy the Olympics as I get to see things not usually seen (even though I'm not a huge sports guy). This time, though, I really couldn't get into them.

If I had them on (like today's game), it was in the background while I went about doing other stuff.