What makes you happy....makes you smile, grin from hear to hear...I know you guys will definately come up with the big "O" lol....besides to big "O"...

My son just told me...hey mom listen to this:

It made me happy instantly :)

Doing a good deed makes me happy :)

Watching my kids smile makes me happy :)

Smiling to a stranger and getting a smile back...nice!

Let's get some positive and happy moments here...I'm feeling happy and would like it to be contagious!

Thanks for sharing :D

BJ

• Like 2

Feeling caught up makes me smile, so I am smiling now.

Perhaps nothing makes me smile more than seeing and hearing the laughter of a little baby.

• Like 3

Great question...

I have found that often the things that can make you smile can often be the things that can just as easily make you cry.

I always smile when I think of my children....either when they were younger or now... they remind me of how lucky I have been. These same memories can also make me very emotional.

Great question...

I have found that often the things that can make you smile can often be the things that can just as easily make you cry.

I always smile when I think of my children....either when they were younger or now... they remind me if how lucky I gave been. These same memories can also make me very emotional.

I can so relate to that...well said :)

Getting a text from my daughter to see if I'm available for a Skype session. She'll have the baby on for a visit, and he's now able to sit up and starting to recognize whats going on, on the laptop. It's such a treat watching him develop, just seven months old.

• Like 4

I love that song, and posted a link to it in another thread:)

It certainly makes me smile but what truly makes me happy is the company of dogs-the 4 legged kind;) Their unconditional love is amazing, calming, beautiful and makes me feel happy:)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQJadPeWk85jndFeBOkOrItWTcFCBnPouWsrCUT8-BZJIxBDh9

When you run across people whether you know them or not that truly love and care for each other. I have a special affinity towards seeing elderly couple that cherish each other.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Simple things make me happy:

A smile

A laugh

A random note (miss u, xo, thinking of you)

An unsolicited good deed

Doing an unsolicited good deed

Anything that truly comes from the heart always warms me, brightens my day and makes me happy.

Today the thoughts of an extended visit very soon with a gorgeous redhead that I adore has me very happy !! :))

It is oh sooo cold in MB .... but gosh darn it I am gonna keep her warm !!! ;)

Waking up makes me happy. My curiosity about most every thing makes me happy. Being grateful of my good fortune makes me happy. My awareness makes me happy.

Peace

MG

Things that make me Happy:

See senior couples walking in the park holding hands (lets me know we all have that chance to grow old with someone)

Listening to my son try and teach me to count to 10 in French on FaceTime - he's 5 and when I don't get it he hangs up on me :)

The sun shining - even on an awful winter day

and the feeling of being loved - nothing beats that!

• Like 6

I mentionned this as a highlight of the day a few days ago...

My mom is suffering from Alzeimer and she's at a stage where she needs more care...my sister called me and asked me if I could give her a bath. My younger sister is always there for my parents but it was a cry for help as she was saying that was one thing she could not do!

I told her I would do it and felt pretty confident I could convince my mom...

She was a bit reluctant at first but got her in the bath and joked around...she was all smiles after and thanked me many times...she doesnt have a short term memory anymore but for some reason I know she will remember that bath and ask for more...seeing her happy and my dad too as I took some weight off his shoulder...that was one HAPPY DAY!!

to top it off...my 2 sisters called me to thanked me saying they knew I could pul it off :D

It was a very happy moment!

BJ xxx

• Like 2

Guest R**3*9

Enjoying a glass of wine with friends.

Be them new friends,

or old friends,

or good close friends.

I'm a social fellow and it makes me happy to connect with people. I love those special moments when a group is laughing talking and feeling good.

A wonderful note from someone I adore always makes my day..

Being greeted by my little four-legged friend in the morning..

Meeting a good friend including cerbie friends for lunch or dinner...

My three gorgeous cats make me very happy. Having the three of them lounge in bed with me is the best. We did a lot of that today. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

I knew you were a pussy freak;) and that'll make some very happy;)

• Like 1