Quitting CERB?

Guest P**aq

I've really enjoyed my time here on CERB the past couple of months, I love the chat with the guys I've made friends with, and I love reading all the posts of the wonderful SP's and MA's!

Three years ago I gave up dating (for good, I thought) because I had no time to myself because I was caring for two elderly relatives, so leisure time and inviting a woman home was just not in the cards!

As a result, to feel the touch of a woman after so many years, I made my first call to an SP, to feel some human warmth and comfort.

I am so thankful for the SP who first agreed to see me :)

her touch and feel was so welcome and warm to my skin that, even though for me it was awkward being with an SP for the first time, it felt so comforting because it had been years. In some small way she saved my life, I think.

Fast forward three years later. I've been recently and incredibly blindsided, not by love (yet), but by a beautiful woman with a big heart who has captured my attention! She is incredible, beautiful, and I enjoy my time with her :)

The blindside is that I didn't think I could feel this way about a woman again, so as a result, I am thinking of quitting CERB, as much fun as it is!

I want to say thank you to the world of SP's because what you do is incredible, and you should be worshipped, praised and thanked for what you do.

Incredible is you! :)

Guest c**io**m7

All the best to you my good man!! Stop in anytime to say hello.

Guest Ou**or**n

I've always enjoyed your posts and enthusiasm. You would be be missed and of course always welcomed back. However do whatever you need to have the best relationship with this women - they don't come into our lives very often.

When the big guy upstairs closes the door behind you he leaves open a window in front of you and it look like you my friend found the window. Good luck!

What happened to you has happened to several clients who I used to see.

You have taken the time to solve the underlying issue and have graduated from seeing SPs to falling in love (probably). It happens.

That is why SPs are here. We are here when you are too busy, too distracted, too preoccupied with life, etc.

Life moves on and it looks like you are moving on. Nothing wrong with that.

I've really enjoyed my time here on CERB the past couple of months, I love the chat with the guys I've made friends with, and I love reading all the posts of the wonderful SP's and MA's!

Three years ago I gave up dating (for good, I thought) because I had no time to myself because I was caring for two elderly relatives, so leisure time and inviting a woman home was just not in the cards!

As a result, to feel the touch of a woman after so many years, I made my first call to an SP, to feel some human warmth and comfort.

I am so thankful for the SP who first agreed to see me :)

her touch and feel was so welcome and warm to my skin that, even though for me it was awkward being with an SP for the first time, it felt so comforting because it had been years. In some small way she saved my life, I think.

Fast forward three years later. I've been recently and incredibly blindsided, not by love (yet), but by a beautiful woman with a big heart who has captured my attention! She is incredible, beautiful, and I enjoy my time with her :)

The blindside is that I didn't think I could feel this way about a woman again, so as a result, I am thinking of quitting CERB, as much fun as it is!

I want to say thank you to the world of SP's because what you do is incredible, and you should be worshipped, praised and thanked for what you do.

Incredible is you! :)

• Like 2

Guest S****r

You have taken the time to solve the underlying issue and have graduated from seeing SPs to falling in love (probably). It happens.

That is why SPs are here. We are here when you are too busy, too distracted, too preoccupied with life, etc..

Well said, Val!

I wish you all the happiness in the world, wherever you find it. I have very much enjoyed your voice on CERB and will miss it but follow your instincts where they lead for they won't betray you! *muah*

I've only been here a short time, so I'm only beginning to get a sense of what you've brought to the community and I'm sure you'll be missed.

But, you gotta go where the heart leads. You sound excited and joyful. So....awesome. :)

• Like 1

All the best ... It's been great having you here, and you'll be missed if you decide to leave. But I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Porthos

Good luck.

Great to someone making the commitment and move on. Although this outlet has served you well, time to leave this life in the rear view mirror.

She sounds like an amazing young lady!

You can still come and "play" with all of us on CERB without participating in the lifestyle - I for one would like to hear every so often what you've learned about your successes and mistakes in the relationship so that I can try and replicate or avoid them.

CERB is also a great place for you to learn from the mistakes of others and ask candid questions of the ladies to try and avoid mistakes yourself.

Thank you for all your contributions and I wish you all the best!

• Like 1

WOW :) and Boo :( ... But really, WOW! I am so happy to hear about you and your new Lady Pisac! May you find a well deserved happiness... I will miss you on CERB! Thanks for the support and the PM!! It was a pleasure meeting you. You are a gentleman with class! I will me you. Au revoir my friend....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

"There Is A Time And A Place" as that Serena Ryder song goes. The best to you in your new relationship.

Guest P**aq

I want to say a very heartfelt thank you to everyone for all your kind words, wow, what a reminder of what a special place this is!

After taking the weekend off CERB to think and run things through my head, I logged in tonight to cancel may account, but I received a PM from a gentleman from CERB, and what he said in his message really made me think.

As a result, I am going to hold on to my membership for a little while longer. I wont be logging in as much (to focus my attention where it really should be focussed right now), but I will still pop in to say "hi" from time to time :)

For all of you who took the time to write the nice things that you did commenting on this thread, I am so touched and so grateful.

Thank you people of CERB, you are stuck with me for a bit ;)

Glad to see you will still be around.. keeping us company and why not participating and sharing your thoughts even if you wont be hobbying we can all benefit from your contributions... Wishing you all the best with that special lady :)

Guest P**aq
Glad to see you will still be around.. keeping us company and why not participating and sharing your thoughts even if you wont be hobbying we can all benefit from your contributions... Wishing you all the best with that special lady :)

Thank you, and yes, I still want to contribute, but more importantly I decided to stay to keep learning, and to maintain the friendships that I have made here.

Guest c**io**m7

Ain't nothing wrong with hanging around for the fun. I do it myself