Talya (aka Natasha) From Russia with Love

I found my lost princess :).

I met this very beautiful classy university student, Talya (aka Natasha) one year ago and I was stunned by her inner and outer beauty and reviewed her here on cerb.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8189&highlight=natasha

She deservedly became a shining star and very popular service provider on cerb for many months to come.. I never had the pleasure to see her again as she adopted an incall-only and weekday only policy and I am an outcall and weekend only guy. This beautiful lady made a special exception this weekend afternoon to come over and see me outcall and boy I am so very glad that she did:D.

She arrived right on time and brought her beautiful smiling face with her:) (she has the most beautiful smiles that melt hearts). As soon as the elevator door opened, I ran to her hugging and kissing and she returned the favour all smiling. After the usual chat, DFK and sharing some wine, we headed to the bedroom and she was amazed to see that I have still kept (after a year) her (web) picture from last year, in my bedroom right before my eyes. Talya is even more beautiful now (never thought it would be possible) and for the hour, I felt really like I was with my own GF. At the end we walked back to the elevator with our arms around each other, while still kissing and hugging right to the last second until she got into the elevator.

Talya is absolutely beautiful (inside-out) tall with model looks (her body is a work of art), very classy, very polite young lady and a university student. In summary, she is absolutely beautiful, very emotional, very friendly, with very sexy nipples, beautiful bum, very pale soft skin, very soft medium length blondish hair with brown highlights, dark eyes and eyebrows, very cute face, very classy, very clean, and a true GFE in body and soul.

Lastly but most importantly, this lady is very soft and fragile, so please please treat her very gently and with extreme care and the usual utmost respect that a princess like her deserves. I encouraged her to become more active on this classy board and she promised she would. She is a cerb member and her handle is Talya89. I have nicknamed her the Russian Princess.

Inner beauty 10/10

Outer beauty 10/10

Class 10/10

Hygiene 10/10

Services 10/10

She is highly recommended for those who love a beautiful classy tall slender model like very friendly polite and true GFE with both inner and outer beauties who would genuinely provide both physical and emotional aspects of safe GFE.

Thank you so very much Talya for coming over and the great time my Russian princess

Talya?s (not so Secret ) Admirer

Contact information for her profile is at the top of the recomendation.

SA thanks for the info, there aren't that many Russian ladies in the Ottawa area, I'm sure this news will be welcome by many.

Most welcome all. A lady by the name of Rozalina working with Discreet Valley is also described as Russian. In Addition, I believe that visiting Linda from GOE is also Russian but she visits Ottawa only once or twice a year. I should see her too in her next visit, if she does outcalls lol. My sincere thanks to Mr. Gorbachev for all these ladies being here instead of behind what it used to be in my childhood an iron curtain. And yes Talya is a must see lol.

I used to have a Russian GF many years ago who was also beautiful. I have also recently met another Russian girl (a dancer) and she is the most beautiful blonde ever. Talya too, is so beautiful tall slender with a work of art face and body. I am thinking of immigrating to Russia lol:), when I see all these beautiful Russian ladies.

We now have 2 rec's on same lady as Tayla89, perhaps MOD can link this one to the original one started by Jabba

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19933

then there is another thread for her as a different name over a year ago, as SA points out in his thread above.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8189&highlight=natasha

Done... the two threads have been merged. Guy's please look to see if a recommendation thread has already been started for a lady before starting a new one. thanks.

I am sad to say that this absolute Goddess has decided to make a career change and will no longer be providing service in this industry.

I have spent 1 hr a week with this lovely lady for quite sometime now.....I am bummed.

Good Luck Talya.

PS: I have a free hour every week now if any of you other lovely SP's out there want to meet give me a shout

I am so very sad to read about this princess's retirement as she would be missed badly by everyone especially myself. She is irreplaceable. However, at the same time very happy for her that she has found another career to her liking and wish her the best of happiness, health as well as best of luck in her future endeavours.

I only got to see this wonderful lady once. I was hoping to see her today actually. I wish her the very best. Special lady.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.