Guest c**io**m7

Red wine...nudity...soft, romantic music...allow the rest to just happen.

Red wine...nudity...soft, romantic music...allow the rest to just happen.

I was going to say the same but with white wine. Make sure that if there is any sexual activity that it is kept above water level. Water washes the vaginal natural lubricant and because the water is warm/hot, bacteria love that environment.

So to conclude it is perfect to set the mood for pre sex but not for doing the deed.

• Like 5

Massages, showers, and hot tubs. Three of my favourite things (when accompanied by a woman or..er... women). :)

Just relax, go with the flow, and enjoy. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies!

Though I guess I should've been more specific, cause my question was more about mood setting rather than what activities take place in the hot tub cause I agree with the comments saying to go with the natural flow of things.

I was thinking of stuff more along the lines of wine and music to set up a nice and pleasant setting.

First and foremost, if planning this for an evening encounter with a professional companion, ask her first. Some ladies may prefer to not go into a hot tub/Jacuzzi.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

Yeah this is in regards to an encounter with a professional. I made sure she's into the idea before making any plans and arrangements. :icon_wink:

The business part is already pretty much taken care of, now I just want to make this as fun for me and the lady as possible.

I read all the answers but no where have I see 'candles'... Got to go with candles to make it completely romantic. If you can and the lady likes it, make it a nice bottle of champagne! ;)

Just saying!

• Like 1

Two person Jacuzzi is a lot of fun!

My fave lady likes me to shave her legs. It's a lot more sexy/sensuous than you might think. Makes things better for both of us when we move to the bedroom later.

The point about bacteria is important. The tub is a PITA to clean but do it. The only time I use it is when she wants to go in it.

• Like 1

I'm fortunate to have both an outdoor hot tub and a large indoor soaker tub. IMHO I'll take the soaker tub any day of the week - more intimacy, candles don't blow out, a lot less maintenance, easier to add music, bubbles can be easily added, yadayadayada....

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
I'm fortunate to have both an outdoor hot tub and a large indoor soaker tub. IMHO I'll take the soaker tub any day of the week - more intimacy, candles don't blow out, a lot less maintenance, easier to add music, bubbles can be easily added, yadayadayada....

Sex in a large soaker tub can be truly erotic...

I read all the answers but no where have I see 'candles'... Got to go with candles to make it completely romantic. If you can and the lady likes it, make it a nice bottle of champagne!

No one mentioned strawberries dipped in chocolate either!

I heard that the hot water cooks the little swimmers - so a hot tub is also a birth control device, of sorts :)