To the SPs: What makes or Breaks a Date for you? Turnoff?

My biggest turn off is the "lay there guys". The men that just lay on the bed and expect to be serviced...I'm not a hooker on the street boys..you want that go else where.

my motto is: if i don't cum you don't leave ;-)

I think the ladies already covered most of turn-offs here - but another one I hate are the guys you see with bits of toilet paper sticking out their bum crack.

Oh and the ones who want you to lick their hairy, sweaty balls - my motto for that is "not bloody likely!"

The worse are the guys who want to stick their fingers up me and they're hands are not clean.

Do we need to "insist" that they be clean, and wash their hands when they arrive, gargle with mouthwash if need be and not suffocate us with cologne?

Ah, the things we have to put up with some times!

Edited by Mature Angela
add text

OMG! Some of these answers are making me laugh so hard!

Okay, this isn't really a turnoff ( well.. yeah it i but funny as hell) but it completely wrecked the mood. I had one guy hum while he was dining at the Y. At first I was like WTF??? Then he started humming an actual song. I forget the name... it was some 70's song I had heard on Tragic 100 in the past. At first I had to contain myself. I was going to burst out laughing. He kept doing it, and I literally had to take a pillow and almost smother myself because I was laughing so hard!! I had to stop him. From there on out, I excused myself to the washroom telling him I wanted to wash up a little before we proceeded. I turned on the shower and laughed and laughed.. Then I went out and finished the appt. Surprisingly there was no humming for the main event. I was expecting to be serenaded at this point. LMAO!!

Hummmm, I like getting a hummer. :mrgreen:

Okay, this isn't really a turnoff ( well.. yeah it i but funny as hell) but it completely wrecked the mood. I had one guy hum while he was dining at the Y. At first I was like WTF??? Then he started humming an actual song. I forget the name... it was some 70's song I had heard on Tragic 100 in the past. At first I had to contain myself. I was going to burst out laughing. He kept doing it, and I literally had to take a pillow and almost smother myself because I was laughing so hard!! I had to stop him. From there on out, I excused myself to the washroom telling him I wanted to wash up a little before we proceeded. I turned on the shower and laughed and laughed.. Then I went out and finished the appt. Surprisingly there was no humming for the main event. I was expecting to be serenaded at this point. LMAO!!

... I had one guy hum while he was dining at the Y. At first I was like WTF??? Then he started humming an actual song. I forget the name... it was some 70's song I had heard on Tragic 100 in the past. ...

Are you sure it was the guy that was humming? :lol:

My biggest turn off is the "lay there guys". The men that just lay on the bed and expect to be serviced...I'm not a hooker on the street boys..you want that go else where.

my motto is: if i don't cum you don't leave ;-)

Lol Emma, I can't wait till you get back.

-Asking if I have a boyfriend

-Asking me out

-Telling me you love me

-Telling me you think I have feelings for you. I don't and never will.

The most difficult part is when clients cross personal boundaries like that. They make assumptions that a) I'm promiscuous and looking for a man, b) I'm using my job as a means to meet men, and c) that they're 'saving' me from this hard knock life by paying me attention and compliments.

This is my business- I am choosing this job as a means to make money. People don't start businesses to get a date. And just because this is a business of selling sex, it doesn't mean that I, the real me, am promiscuous or a nymphomaniac. If anything, my job has made me extremely careful and picky about sex in my real life.

Thanks for listening!

I'm probably taking this comment a bit out of context, but the point about "having feelings ... never will" sounds, respectfully, pretty harsh to me, especially for someone I have seen on numerous occasions who seems to enjoy the company and conversation. A bit of cordiality, combined with a sense of caring and interest ... in the context that its still an SP/client relationship ... would seem to be a good thing, would it not?

Yes, you are taking it out of context. It is clear that I mean 'having feelings' in an inappropriate way, delving into an sps personal life, claiming her for yourself, telling her she simply must be in love with you, asking if you can have sex without paying, asking her out on dates, etc. I am referring to a disrespectful pattern of behaviour.

I have love for some of my clients but I am not in love with them, I just care about their happiness. THAT's how I do my job. Meeting clients, fostering an sp/client relationship, growing to appreciate them and respect them as good and kind men, that's how I do my job.

I don't know anyone, including clients, who would respond well to "you're in love with me, I know it." That kind of bullying statement is unwanted by anyone, not just working girls.

• Like 2

-Asking me out

-Telling me you love me

The most difficult part is when clients cross personal boundaries like that. They make assumptions that a) I'm promiscuous and looking for a man, b) I'm using my job as a means to meet men, and c) that they're 'saving' me from this hard knock life by paying me attention and compliments.

This is my business- I am choosing this job as a means to make money. People don't start businesses to get a date. And just because this is a business of selling sex, it doesn't mean that I, the real me, am promiscuous or a nymphomaniac. If anything, my job has made me extremely careful and picky about sex in my real life.

Thanks for listening!

I'm probably taking this comment a bit out of context, but the point about "having feelings ... never will" sounds, respectfully, pretty harsh to me, especially for someone I have seen on numerous occasions who seems to enjoy the company and conversation. A bit of cordiality, combined with a sense of caring and interest ... in the context that its still an SP/client relationship ... would seem to be a good thing, would it not?

Mr. kubrickfan, you have to re-read what Miss A is saying. She is talking about inappropriate behavior by clients. Of course we can have feelings for our clients but sometimes asking these questions is a turn off. We as Sp's deal with this everyday. always someone claiming their love for us or assuming we are in love with them. we should be able to do our job and do our job well without worrying about hurting some one's feelings. Asking us out is a definite no-no. We can enjoy each other's company when together. she is right about some people assuming we do this looking for a "real' date or a husband...maybe a few ladies are but i do believe in most cases we are so far from husband hunting it doesn't even hit the chart.

OMG! I had one guy hum while he was dining at the Y. At first I was like WTF???

Was it this song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdUeVAkzEas

Your story reminds me of a Feature Dancer I worked with in th 90s who performed a puppet show with the puppet munching about her meow meow to the song durring the "ma na ma na" parts of the song!

Mr. kubrickfan, you have to re-read what Miss A is saying. She is talking about inappropriate behavior by clients. Of course we can have feelings for our clients but sometimes asking these questions is a turn off. We as Sp's deal with this everyday. always someone claiming their love for us or assuming we are in love with them. we should be able to do our job and do our job well without worrying about hurting some one's feelings. Asking us out is a definite no-no. We can enjoy each other's company when together. she is right about some people assuming we do this looking for a "real' date or a husband...maybe a few ladies are but i do believe in most cases we are so far from husband hunting it doesn't even hit the chart.

This reminds me of another pet peeve. The "Captain -Save-a-Ho" type which is what I call them. You start seeing a client a few times, maybe more than a few. All of a sudden they start giving SPs lectures as to why they shouldn't be in the business and that they worry about them a lot (right after they have banged their brains out). Whatever...I've gotten rid of a few regulars in the past because of this bulls***. Nobody pulls these stunts with me anymore because they know better. I also don't get into anyone's business. Sure I have people tell me things that are kept in confidence but I don't push for someone's life story and I expect the same from them. if you want to get to know an SP over time, don't ask any personal questions. If she offers this info, that's her decision but don't push it. In many cases should you push for this info ( and the SP knows this), you may end up with answers that you wish you hadn't asked in the first place.

Amelia/Emma -- Thanks. I took another look, and you are right. Stated that way, its almost a statement of intimidation or control ... "you know you love me, even if you dont admit it." At best its playing mind games on a very sensitive topic.

Its also nice to hear you all can have feelings for your clients without those feelings being demanded. Thinking about it, its easy to see that just reading the threads on cerb and your responses. And hopefully all the guys (or at least most) treat you all like royalty, not because they are trying to "save" you, but because they are nice guys and gentlemen.

Hahaha! Alexa, I laughed out loud to "captain-save-a-ho"! Guys like that certainly don't get their calls answered by me. The other guys that drive me nuts are the ones that act like secret agents. I know that there are certain secrecies and things we don't discuss (ie. our personal lives) but, similar to the pet-peeve of guys just lying there and not putting effort in, guys that don't put the effort into conversation can make the date almost painful.

Oh, also coffee breath. I love coffee. I hate second-hand coffee.

Now for my REAL pet peeves:

1) Clients who don't take the time to get to know my Doberman, Miss Daisy.

2) Clients who don't want to participate in my ritual devotion prayer to the great god, Imhotep.

3) Clients who don't think 'Seinfeld' is a sexy video supplement to a session. And

4) Clients who think naked Tae Bo isn't foreplay.

I mean jeez....... So rude! lol

Guest s******ecan****
Now for my REAL pet peeves:

3) Clients who don't think 'Seinfeld' is a sexy video supplement to a session.

Well said Amelia and furthermore

I find the Pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats and I refuse to see an SP that doesen't offer it on the menu.;)

-Asking me out

-Telling me you love me

Thanks for listening!

We have boundaries that we respect (not asking about your wife, your family life, where you live/work), so why do men think they are allowed to ask us?

What you do outside of our time together is none of our business, same goes for us!!

On the other hand I can understand how a client can get feelings if they are seeing you on a regular and for longer periods of time, but they should also understand the feeling is NOT mutual. We like our "time" together but that is as far as it goes!

Also please dont expect to get the FULL menu if you are not clean and refuse to use the shower facilities!! Taking a 2 minute shower just might get you a better time with the lady! Trust me, we prefere you take the shower even if you took one in the morning and it's now 4 in the afternoon!!

NAILS NAILS NAILS. PLEASE trim them!! They hurt, alot. And the tiny cuts that accur are a cause for infection.

Thanks!! xoxox

I've had a lot of experience with the public and it's a demanding, often dangerous, often disgusting creature. I can only imagine some of the stories that didn't make it on here. Maybe the ladies should get together and collect them into a book with an entire chapter devoted to proper behaviour and etiquette. Then again, the "men" who are guilty of these kinds of acts probably aren't too good at reading to begin with.

I dislike when the gentleman show up and he smells bad and becomes a glue right the way ( all lover me ).

Please shave and shower and use deodorant before meeting me.

I truly dislike guys who are authoritarian, macho and invasive.

If you wish to do something to my body please be gracious enough

to ask me about my likes and dislikes, before making a move.

Thank you for this thread!

Also please dont expect to get the FULL menu if you are not clean and refuse to use the shower facilities!! Taking a 2 minute shower just might get you a better time with the lady! Trust me, we prefere you take the shower even if you took one in the morning and it's now 4 in the afternoon!!

NAILS NAILS NAILS. PLEASE trim them!! They hurt, alot. And the tiny cuts that accur are a cause for infection.

Thanks!! xoxox

The shower thing - you are so right - the "I took a shower this morning" was pulled me on at 11 o'clock at night once and he had been drinking and smoking and Lord knows what else all day.

NAILS - the reason why I took digits OFF my menu. I got so sick of this. I even got a low grade fungal infection down there once from what the doctor described as being from "dirty hands" and the guy did use the washroom to freshen up.

I can so relate, Tiffany!

Don't ask me if you can finish off by rubbing your gentials onto mine bareback. I've had this request twice in the past week and I don't offer this and I won't be offering it so don't try and push my limits by asking me to do this or offer me extra money. I don't want to catch an STD like HPV from skin to skin contact which is more rampant than herpes. I was going to post in the other thread from someone who was asking about Italian but we're all adults here and I didn't want to sound preachy. There are risks and limits involved in this business and all I'm doing is trying to protect myself. Total turnoff and a mood wrecker for sure.