The Goodbye hug and kiss

Guest R**3*9

The whole session was packed with passion and intensity...which was fantastic.

But the final passionate and affectionate kiss at the door was what really made me feel appreciated. It was a nice feeling and I cannot wait to see her again.

It was like I was being told "I really enjoyed our time together" without any words at all. Which made it all the more sincere. :-D

Goodbye can be awkward for some people, but I like to take my time, have a short chat, and always a hug and a kiss before we part ways ;) It always feels wrong to say goodbye another way!

With Bill C36 on the table. The final hug and kiss this year may be the final one that I get with each woman? They may retire from the business or I will retire from this lifestyle or see only a few select women as it would be too risky for me to be caught. So who know's how the new law will go. Each date I have from now on, could be the final one, so it would be important to me to leave with a nice hug and kiss, in case it is our final one.

With Bill C36 on the table. The final hug and kiss this year may be the final one that I get with each woman? They may retire from the business or I will retire from this lifestyle or see only a few select women as it would be too risky for me to be caught. So who know's how the new law will go. Each date I have from now on, could be the final one, so it would be important to me to leave with a nice hug and kiss, in case it is our final one.

It is sad how things like bill c36 are bass ackwards, hey?

Now that Bill C-36 looming on the horizon. a few of my favorite companions have decided to retire and now all I have are memories of our last time together. At least the list kiss and hug were memorable. With recent encounter, I now wonder will I be seeing this woman again, will she retire or will I. So to me the good bye hug and kiss is very important. Anyone agree with me ?

I have not been lucky enough yet to feel this great conection.

And I long for it. I have only been back in the hobby for a short bit and am searching and have gone to great lengths to try to draw this experience.

Im jelous of everyone who has been so luck and cant wait to get this experience.

For the ladies.....please dont overlook this simple act that can mean so much. It is more important than it seems.

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

I enjoy the goodbye hug and kiss. It ends a wonderful experience on a high note :)

The good bye hug and kiss may be the last one I have with each a MA, as they may retire or I may retire soon. Who know's. But a nice kiss and hug that is truly heart felt means a great deal to me. It's a sign that we both had a good time, and odd's are that I will be back. Leaving without a nice hug and kiss will probably mean I won't be coming back again.

Guest Lep*******1**7

I have been on CERB/Lyla for a while, but I am still a bit of a newby in terms of meetings with all the lovely ladies who reside here. I often feel a little awkward at the end of a 'rencontre' not knowing if a kiss is allowed or not.

Sometimes I turn the cheek to her kiss, but I sometimes wonder if I have missed out on a great conclusion to the session. But then again, most of the women I have been with allowed limited kissing, so I didn't expect a kiss in the end.

A kiss before leaving is like a rich back-cover on an enjoyable erotic novel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness."

Ingrid Bergman

A very nice kiss and a huge hug is what I feel R needed so U and I understand there is still a connection until next time!

Then again everybody is different for I have clients that just go for a hug or a basic kiss on the cheek. But when I reach for them for a nice sexy kiss and lovely hug and they respond we R then also both happy and looking forward next time we meet.

One just needs to adapt in some cases and accept the situation presented to her.

Barbara

xxoo

• Like 1

The last couple encounters ended with some nice kisses and heart felt hugs that were tight and lasted for a while. In some cases, these girls were thinking about retirement soon and it did feel like a last hug and in other cases, the chemistry is still developing and I'm looking forwards to future encounters. But it does mean something to me with the way a session ends. It helps me determine whether I will repeat or not. I'm interested in real connections and friendships.

Guest P*rry

The goodbye hug and kiss are important parts of the encounter for me.

Someguy: The thread makes me think about the situation from a fresh perspective. There have been a couple of ladies I wish I had known it was the last encounter.

Had some time so I was reviewing my contact list and noticed that several of my favourite women that I have not had time to see for a while had all of a sudden retired. I remember some of these encounters well as they were very passionate kissing involved. And they all ended with a nice big hug and a long lingering kiss. I wish them well, and am glad that I had seen them before they retired. There were some women that I wanted to see, but they either disappear all of a sudden or move between the spa's. If I don't get a good bye hug and kiss. I will not return as that is a sign that there is no connection or chemistry.

So far so good. Lot's of good bye hug and kisses after great sessions. Keep meeting new women that I have connected with. Have always ended with great hugs and kisses. Can always tell by the ending if they really want to see me again. And those that do, I usually repeat with again when I can :)

Guest st*****ens**ors

In my, admittedly brief, experience, I've never left without a hug and kiss at the door. Not sure how you could share an intimate moment and not hug goodbye -- that would feel really wrong!

Guest st*****ens**ors
a good SP or MA knows to keep the 'illusion' going to the very last moment ;)

What a depressing thought. I think that the few women I've seen have liked me enough to mean a hug. I hug my clients often, and I am in a wholly different field.

Nope. I've thought it over and have decided to discount this as cynicism. Obviously there is a professional dimension to an encounter, but I think every goodbye hug was kindly meant.

Twice the good bye hug and kiss resulted in me being pulled back in... which obviously was unexpected. :)

Peace

MG

• Like 2

You know you had a real connection when you have a passionate hug and kiss when you leave. And then when you go to leave you get a few extra ones :)

Yes, I love a goodbye kiss... and its so true that it could be the last time. One never knows. One of my favourites disappeared a while back (hopefully she graduated with her degree); we joked once or twice about the awkward possibility we might meet in a professional context someday... I hope so :) (possible, but very unlikely).

a couple times I've left the room at the same time as the SP and we parted on the street... due to the need for discretion there was no kiss on the street, and goodbye hug was not as long as I would have liked, but the affection was still there.

• Like 2

a good SP or MA knows to keep the 'illusion' going to the very last moment

"What a depressing thought.... I've thought it over and have decided to discount this as cynicism"

perceptions in the fantasy world of 'hobbyists and service providers' will always be at odds with the real world of transactional sex. It's all a matter of ones perspective. By all means enjoy your fantasy but it is gratuitous to disparage a perspective that is different from yours.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

"I've...decided to discount this as cynicism"

"By all means enjoy your fantasy..."

"but it is gratuitous to disparage a perspective that is different from yours."

I hadn't intended my comment to be disparaging, though I see how it could be read that way.

However,if it is read as disparaging "a perspective that is different" from my own, surely your statement is also, in exactly the same way, and to the exact same degree, but in the opposite direction.

Frankly, I don't see either as disparaging. We both contributed to an evolving conversation, and our views differ. We don't need to take it personally.

someone who quotes EECummings poetry has more in common with me than he might think. Let's amicably agree to disagree on this one point. Cheers !

I spend a grrrreat portion of my day doling out and receiving hugs...(and not just clients/friends I see in *this* capacity either hehe).... not once could I see myself offering one, or going in to receive one, that wasn't genuine..... that would be beyond strange for me.

Some are huggers, some are not.. I don't take it perrrsonally...and yes... sometimes... very rrrrrarely.. even *I* get pulled back in.. wonderful connections for sure!! <wink>..to those who made me hehe

• Like 1