The Goodbye hug and kiss

The goodbye hug and kiss in my mind are just as important as the hello hug and kiss. One sets the tone for when you arrive and you realize that you just met an amazing woman that you are about to spend some time with and the other, it sets the tone and reminds you that you are leaving an amazing woman and instead of goodbye you are thinking more along the lines of, see you later! First and last(ing) impressions play a huge roll in alot of people's lives with how they will make their next decision!

• Like 2

very true.. minuteman <grin>

Although most times, being it is in a 'clinic' setting, most are a bit shy about the hello hug... I typically do enjoy one afterward... absolutely lovely, that is.. because you are right, it doesn't feel like a good-bye.. but more a 'until next time' hehe who wouldn't enjoy that? ;)

• Like 3

I once met a gentleman who was having a great time but got interrupted and had to go back to work in the middle of the hour. When he was leaving, I gave him such a steamy hug and goodbye kiss that he said "Forget it, I don't care if I'm late" and he ripped his trench coat off in such a fury. I'll never forget it. lol.

• Like 6

A few of my favorites are no longer available due to retirement or other situations. Glad that I had a last passionate kiss from them to remember them by. Sometimes their time is short in this business or the client may retire. So I would like my last meeting to end with a kiss. Or that last good bye kiss will entice me to come back soon :)

Yes. In my experience, the goodbye hug and kiss is the key to see if you had a good connection. Sometime, its difficult to judge whether the provider had a good time with you, unless she spends sometime with you at the door when you are on your way out.

• Like 1

I am very adamant about having a wandering goodbye. It's last and first impression that are important to me and with that in mind, chemistry is almost required. I'm in no rush to get anyone out of my home and like to be your special person during our time together.

I had one guest who rejected my hug goodbye and didn't even want me to touch him and knowing he was probably just ashamed, it still stung.

I like to enjoy my time with my friends and guests just as much as they'd like to . ;)

• Like 1

Yes. In my experience, the goodbye hug and kiss is the key to see if you had a good connection. Sometime, its difficult to judge whether the provider had a good time with you, unless she spends sometime with you at the door when you are on your way out.

Totally agree with this statement.

For the first time in a long time. I had sessions where we had great online chats. They said they were GFE and kissed. But when we met and tried to kiss them, I was offered her cheeks. The session itself was okay. the massage was good, but without any kissing at all. It seemed mechanical. Even when I was walked out to the door, there was no kiss or hug. Just seem like no connection or chemistry. Not a great time.

I am a firm believer the good bye kiss and hug is the icing on the cake as the saying goes. If there is a connection and intimacy with the provider during the season there will be a steamy and very hot kisses and hugs leaving both of you wanting more. If you and the provider have seeing each other a number of times than this also sets the stage for the next session. So it is very important me to have a toe curling kiss and hug at the end of a session...

• Like 2

A hug don't cost anything and can make the whole difference between seeing a provider again and again. If you both enjoyed each other during that period then a kiss makes it that much better providing she offers them.

The kiss often is my decision making if I will repeat or not with this lady.

• Like 2