Something about her pic appealed to me...was it the outfit? Was it the heels, what was it? Actually, it's those legs that go on forever. Weeks ago I found myself with a bit of time to kill (a rare occurrence these days) and last minute popped by to visit the lovely Chase. She's wearing this black corset and thong combination and those heels which extend those legs from earth to heaven. Her skin is soft and pale, her body warm from head to toe, her breath...warm and inviting, her eyes...warm and mischievous and her attitude is engaging. Her perfume, captivating with a hint of vanilla, alluring yet subtle.

And that was the first 30 seconds of our meeting. As I dispensed with my coat, she kissed me, sharing some of the chocolates she was munching on. Mmmmm chocolate kisses mmmmm...as we eased back into the bed, I crawled up top of her savoring more of those kisses, those soft kissable lips and that fragrance. In between kisses and tender love bites, she wanted to know what I was after today (in terms of specific services..) to which I assured her that I'm sure we would have a great time and still respect her restrictions. Off I go for a cleanup, giving her an opportunity to let her agency know all is well.

As I'm back, she is on the bed on all fours slowly removing her corset, displaying her soft inviting bosom. Turning around to give me a close up of that amazing derriere and the "thong of the day" shot. Fricking amazing as I kissed each cheek and then helped free her of her underwear, then freed myself of my apparel as well.

She is on her knees on the bed, as I join her and our lips meet again. Those kisses, those soft moans and we slide back, me over top of her without breaking our hold. Her legs move, trapping me in this pleasure prison .... mmm those legs.

The kissing continues for minutes...seems longer but who's complaining, I did not want to move, till finally I said to her, "can I explore the rest of you?" "Yes", she acknowledges. I moved slowly down her torso, kissing her soft pale skin, meeting her nipples and stopping to introduce myself. They said hi back. :boobies:

I move on further, her moans become slightly louder....I teased her inner thighs, one at a time, watching the reaction in the rest of her body. As I tasted her softness, she moaned in pleasure, bending her neck and arching her back. Good lord.

I continued teasing her, alternating between slow and sensual to heavier, as she ran her hands through my hair - what a turn on. Hearing her breathing increase, and the occasional "oh fuck" thrown in for good measure, she eventually convinced me it was now my turn to be pampered.

As I lay down she hovered over me on all fours, more kissing as she worked her way down my body, licking, teasing, using her wicked tongue to give me goosebumps. The mischievous eyes come out, as she teases junior ever so gently, the warmth and the soft touching and the technique - awesome.

On comes the cover and more of that eye contact, as she gets him primed for his main event. When junior was ready, we switched to mish to allow me to be somewhat selfish - to feel those long slender legs wrapped around me, to feel her hands run through my hair, to feel them grab me and pull me in tighter, to look at those mischievous eyes while engaged in more passionate kissing. That is precisely how we finished, kissing passionately, trapped in Chase's hot, wet, pleasure prison. Wouldn't you love to serve some time in there?

Get her conversing and you will see there is more to her than meets the eye. She might just surprise you and then some. So this was my Chase experience, and while she did mention there are other service options available, I did not take her up on those, we'll save that for another day. That said, if you like to haggle, don't bother wasting her time, if you have a specific 'service' in mind, tell her up front as it may be accommodated, and it may come with a price, so be prepared for that. Remember YMMV and respect, hygiene and attitude enhances your experience.

PK should update their album and do her (and themselves) a tremendous service. But - even without discussion of additional services, her standard offering still rocks. GFE connoisseurs, cut to the Chase.

{some options not checked -please discuss privately with the lady}

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Seymour, another great recommendation.

YES, PK should update their album and do her (and themselves) a tremendous service.

Seymour so nice to see that you take some time off from the busy business world and treat yourself with a beautiful lady and write up another glorifying review. Although I won't be able to see her myself (my recent policy is to see indies only) but thanks for sharing.

thanks seymour for the great reco. i was interested in seeing chase and know thanks to your review she just moved to the top of my list.

Thanks for the feedback gents and glad to share a positive and hopefully long term association with Miss Chase and Ottawa. Show her some appreciation, she's in town. This is my shameless plug of the day.

I had the opportunity to see Chase the last time she was here and got to say Seymour is bang on. She is warm and welcoming and her service is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing her again soon.

I've had a fever burning inside me, a fever, an ailment, a longing, a desire for a Toronto based hottie - the charismatic Chase. I have since received some treatment for my ailments in the form of a complete physical and some fine medicine. Let me explain.

She has not toured in months so when I saw she was back in town I had to go seek medical attention. My examination begins with a welcome kiss, soft and passionate with a bit of teasing as her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. I'm feeling relief already.

She is dressed in this black and beige ensemble - black trim with black/beige polka dots, matching bra and bikini and of course matching heels - damn she is so fine!! I give her the gift I brought for her and we take a few moments to catch up and just like that I'm drawn in by her and the examination continues.

The heels come off, as we ease back onto her bed - me over top of her, savoring more of this medication. We continue kissing, my leg placed strategically between hers, her hands embracing me, running along my back and through my hair. Her body is inviting, more so now with this closeness and that perfume - yes - just a subtle fragrance, placed in strategic spots along that exquisite body.

I'm still dressed and the motion of her hips gyrating on me and the passionate kissing was doing a number on both of us. I helped her to a sit up position - allowing me to remove her bra - tossing it across the room to the other bed. My own top followed suit as I move lower to free her completely. I did, tossing her bikini over to the bed.

I returned to her lips - taking a quick detour to whisper in her ear what I think of her body...(readers, use your imagination) "thank you" she whispers. "You're welcome" I say and move back to her lips. I kiss her neck, moving slowly to her heaving bosom. I take one nipple in my mouth, slowly sucking on it then teasing it with my tongue.

She moans - then came that familiar "oh fuck". I repeat this with the other as her moans increase in frequency and audibility. She whispers what this is doing to her..."I'll be back" I whisper and slowly worked my way down her body, alternating between licking and kissing till I reached my destination.

I look up - she's looking down at me...my tongue tickles her softness...her eyes close and her head relaxes to the comfort of the pillow. I focus on matters at hand. Her body writhes, her hands reach down playfully running through my hair, her hips hoisted, offering me her delicate softness. Her moans increase..there is that "oh fuck" again...she uses one hand for leverage, propping herself against the headboard, I tease her slow...I tease her fast...I am a tease, I have to make up for much lost time.

I look up...she is in a distant place...eyes closed, moaning, gyrating, coaching, "oh fuck". She let me know she was close..we kept at it...she's got both hands on me as I continue tasting her sweet elixir. I didn't let up, I made damn sure she was satisfied...I knew when she climaxed as she held me in a vice like grip, thrusting, moaning, her body convulsing from her spasms.

I kissed my way back to her lips, "are you ok" I whispered, "I'm ok" was her reply. I moved back to teasing her nipples, first one then the other...but now she was doing a number on junior...I alternate between kissing her lips and each nipple in turn...as her hand continues a firm caress of junior.

Goodness she did a number on him, lucky excited bugger wanted to go do some exploring of his own...on comes the cover. He enters her in mish. I reached forward for her lips...taking the opportunity to remind her I think she is hot..."thank you" she whispers. Her legs come up, I find myself in familiar territory..trapped in her pleasure prison. It's a great place to be!

I was slow, she is warm, the room is hot, we are sweating...I can feel her...she can feel me. I tell her she feels soo good..she kisses me, teasing me again with her patented tongue movements - darting it slowly at mine, teasing me into thinking I could have it. I suck on her lower lip, teasing her with my own tongue movements, all while keeping a good rhythm.

I quicken the pace...her moans become louder...the sweat pours, there comes the "oh fuck" again. Her hands continue doing a number, one's pulling me in closer - the other running through my hair. We're dripping wet, the headboard is slamming against the wall...she's coaxing me to the finish...I go in deeper, there's no separating us now. We're racing to completion...arms, legs...torso..every cell in both bodies united in the cause to achieve simultaneous orgasms. "Oh fuck".!!!

It is hot, the sweat pours as we feel each others muscles contract, relieving the pressures of her long commute and my ailments. We lie in each others arms, sweating, panting, catching our breaths. I caress her some more while stealing more kisses. What a sweetheart she is.!!

So, thanks to this medication, my fever has subsided, my desires satisfied, and I have a clean bill of health. Just in case though, I have a prescription for additional medication on a return visit. No line ups, limited wait times, no hassles.

Chase is a busy gal in her hometown, which is why she has not toured as frequently as she would have liked. I like her stories, her passion and her pleasant demeanor. I posted a picture comment on one of her pics that she is a lady of the highest caliber. High praise I know, but definitely justified (in case you had any doubts). While Chase is not a CERB member (yet) she did give me approval (again) to post a rec.

If you readers are in need of a physical and seeking a qualified/certified practitioner, Chase is accepting new clients. To schedule your checkup, contact Pink Kitty Agency as they handle her bookings. Sure, home remedies can be effective, but for some ailments professional help is the way to go.

For readers and prospective clients, as with any professional encounter, you only have one chance to make a good first impression, so make it count - and - my prescription may not work for your ailments so politely discuss your symptoms to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment.

Thanks PK, but especially thanks Chase, my sweet babe! Timing is everything!

• Like 1

Seymour once again you rise to the occasion ... a great review of a great girl ... and a great piece of writing!! :bowdown:

Chase clearly inspired you ... and you inspire all of us to visit her!! (.. and maybe to regret not having taken that creative writing course in school!!)

All the best, :grin:

Scout

Thank you scout. I tell you, with every visit it is like a new awakening. The experiences get better all the time. She is an awesome person inside and out. I certainly enjoy her company and our times shared. You think it's hot outside, wait till she wraps those legs around you. We certainly burned a few calories this afternoon. :motion:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.