Is a private club worth the fee?

As a new member I have visited a few sps and had very positive experiences ( thanks CERB) !. I have never been to a club like CMJ and would like to try it but I am nervous about registering and not sure the extra fee is worth it. Can I get some opinions about how the experience in a club differs from an SP?

This has been asked and answered several times on this board already. But to summarize:

- the fee is nominal ($10 a year) and when you pay it the first time you join it is applied against your first visit.

- the private club aspect allows the establishment to vet prospective members and weed out undesirables, (potentially dangerous folks, trouble makers, LE etc)

- Membership and booking in advance means no unknown "walk-ins" coming into the club. A lot of trouble in non-member establishments come from that quarter.

- There is an agreed and shared expectation of service and what one can expect from the club that is not evident on "one-off" encounters.

In my mind for $10 it is totally worth it.

• Like 3

I would suggest you attend the next party they have. As long as you let them know ahead I'm sure you would be welcome.

• Like 3

Guests are always welcome at CMJ! You can PM Mya or Jasmin for details on how you can be added to our guest list for our next big event! I'm sure you will find that CMJ is more than worth the nominal fee! Looking forward to seeing you soon... ;)

• Like 1

So if guests are always welcome, why the heck did I pay the fee for??? How is it private members then?

Members are allowed to bring a guest to introduce them to the club, we allow a few guests to attend our open houses as a way to promote new memberships.

Most private clubs have some sort of guest policy - after all, if we didn't we would be like a secret society... The Skull Madellyn Jae Bones or the FreeMadellynSons

As a new member I have visited a few sps and had very positive experiences ( thanks CERB) !. I have never been to a club like CMJ and would like to try it but I am nervous about registering and not sure the extra fee is worth it. Can I get some opinions about how the experience in a club differs from an SP?

You are talking about 2 completely different things and experiences. If you go to a club like CMJ or other Spas, you will be seeing an MA. The experience with an MA differs completely from an SP

So if you are looking for SP services (i.e. Bjs and Full service) you won't get those in the clubs.

Therefore before you ask your question you should decide if you would like an MA experience. Then you could ask the difference between seeing an Indy MA and one that works in a club.

Right now your question is like asking to compare apples and oranges!

• Like 1

Guest **n****er

Still trying to figure that out myself. Been a member for a couple months now but not much time to partake other than the original sign up. Even then didnt really get much in the way of instruction. Actually had to re-fill out forms the second time I went.

About the experience I cant say either way. I spent time with a nice girl who was new but the whole atmosphere was not what I expected. It basically was exactly like any other spa experience.

I totally agree that the $10 fee is worth it

I thought the memberships were much more than that.... Were they ever significantly higher in the past?

Still trying to figure that out myself. Been a member for a couple months now but not much time to partake other than the original sign up. Even then didnt really get much in the way of instruction. Actually had to re-fill out forms the second time I went.

About the experience I cant say either way. I spent time with a nice girl who was new but the whole atmosphere was not what I expected. It basically was exactly like any other spa experience.

Unfortunately, that is what happens when a "off the books" orientation is booked by a staff member who is no longer with us for obvious reasons. Orientations should be booked properly and done by qualified individuals. Please contact management ASAP to continue to rectify the situation.

Also if interest is how your original and only experience turned into a second experience ? As mentioned , please contact management personally to continue this discussion.

Cheers - Jasmin

Guest **n****er

Wow. I didn't know that was going on about the memberships. Explains why I had to redo it though. O dropped by the party while the ladies were setting up at lunchtime. Had to go back to work but they were all friendly. We played volleyball with balloons....it was fun.

I thought the memberships were much more than that.... Were they ever significantly higher in the past?

that is the annual renewal fee not the membership itself

The initial membership fee at CMJ is $200, which includes a complimentary 30 minute appointment, which can be upgraded to a 60 minute appointment with an additional contribution of $50. So the net cost for membership is a one-time fee of $70. For this, you sign up, and are a known member of CMJ, which I am sure is a comfort for the people of CMJ, and therefore for you. There is a also a negligible annual fee of $10 for CMJ to keep their records current. CMJ and ALO Spas are well-respected for providing wonderful times and safe experiences :)

• Like 3

I've been a long time member and worth it in my opinion. CMJ provides great sensual massage in nice facilities with pretty hosteses. You just need to clearly understand that there is no FS or similar extras at CMJ.

• Like 1

Guest vio****e

I would like to add my recommendation to the others here for CMJ. I have been a member there for many years, and agree that the operation is very professional and well-managed. Obviously your experience with the different MAs there is going to vary considerably; there is no way to predict chemistry. But I always feel I am being given a top-drawer experience.

As a long time member of Cmj, and someone who has attended a few parties and even hosted a bachelor party at the club(see the reco), I believe it's totally worth it. Jas and the girls are amazing, relatable and it's just an all around good experience. If you haven't tried yet, I suggest you try.

• Like 1