Making Arrangements By E-mail

I really appreciate email as an initial contact. My query is what is the anticipated response time?

I will honestly say that I won't even check my email on my personal days. Sometimes this may be 4 days in a row!

To me, email indicates a future date...days maybe even weeks from now. Same day will probably never happen via email.

I have things to do, a life lol! My most important form of communication for my life is texting because of its discretion when surrounded by others. My ads state that texting is the preferred method.

So...all that to say that it may take more than 24hrs and up to 4 days to respond to an email. That is my business model and I won't apologize for it. At some point, someone said that we should review our business practices and maybe not spend so much time on twitter etc and spend more time answering our emails. My reply to that is that we have the right to have free time and do with that free time what we wish.

A lot of ladies have schedules and calendars that are indicated on our websites. Perhaps a cursory view of the site prior to contact would make the whole scheduling aspect easy peasy!

• Like 4

Guest w****har**3

We are all individuals with unique personalities. In any profession and in any relationship, some people respond more quickly to various forms of communications than others. There can be a ton of reasons for that, i.e., work schedule, time off, illness, travel, uncertainty of who is at the other end, etc., etc. This is why it is important to read these threads, initiate and build relationships based on trust, understanding and respect, look for recommendations and referrals, and so on.

I try to initiate communication by emails and by PM on Cerb. For the most part, I receive replies very promptly. When I don't, I don't get offended; I just wait a little while (when I know the person) or I may try someone else I trust.

Respect!!

In the end, business is business. If you went to any business and they ignored you, you would take your business else where. Think about that the next time you deal with any bad customer service in any business at all. Remember how it made you feel.

We men are human beings, too. We have thought & feelings, too. And it is our money that we work for. And the sps that see us as human beings with thoughts and feelings, friends and families like them will get the business.

I'm curious, why are you taking things this personally. If it is, as you say, business is business, why do you then turn around and talk about thoughts and feelings. If you send an email, get no response, well move on. I could somewhat understand if you develop a connection with a lady that you have seen, and continue to see, and then she wishes to no longer see you, talking about thoughts and feelings. But to contact a SP for an encounter and she doesn't reply, just move on. Honestly, bringing feelings for someone you haven't met strikes me as somewhat strange.

Unless there is something more to your post you haven't shared.

And if you are getting a steady pattern of no responses to your emails, maybe look at the emails you send. Is there something in the way you write that might concern the lady enough that she might just prefer not to see you, and not reply to your email

RG

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Email is the only way to go as far as I am concerned unless I have seen the lady before. Speaking from experience chatting with an unknown provider with BBM was just a horrible experience for me.That experience has been posted earlier here this year.Email allows the chance to get an impression of a lady and some insight.

I am someone that greatly prefer first communication (and hell even after) by e-mail, my phone is starting to be wonky and texting is a bit of a pain. My work account is attached to my personal phone and I see almost instantly when I receive it. Do I reply right away? No.

As many lovely ladies have stated we have personal life. We also have to keep up with a lot and posting a short 140 character tweet compare to writing a personal email of 500 words...There is a bit of a difference here.

Also-I am someone that tour on a regular base. Emails are most likely to pour in in my inbox than when I stay in a fix town. It's not uncommon to receive well over 10-15 emails a day that are long correspondence, just answering emails can take up about 2 hours each day

Edited by Malika Fantasy
  • Like 1

At the end of the day, if a client doesn't like a lady's preferred method of communication, or response times, they should simply move on. There are lots of providers, and lots of different business models. If a lady has a particular model, and it works for her, well that really is the end of it. I assume if it wasn't working for her, she would change it.

Porthos

• Like 5

I'm curious, why are you taking things this personally. If it is, as you say, business is business, why do you then turn around and talk about thoughts and feelings. If you send an email, get no response, well move on. I could somewhat understand if you develop a connection with a lady that you have seen, and continue to see, and then she wishes to no longer see you, talking about thoughts and feelings. But to contact a SP for an encounter and she doesn't reply, just move on. Honestly, bringing feelings for someone you haven't met strikes me as somewhat strange.

Unless there is something more to your post you haven't shared.

And if you are getting a steady pattern of no responses to your emails, maybe look at the emails you send. Is there something in the way you write that might concern the lady enough that she might just prefer not to see you, and not reply to your email

RG

Sometimes it is the content, and sometimes it is the email address itself. You'd be amazed at some of the wacky email addresses some guys come up with, that are not likely to get replies, just because they are already insulted lol

• Like 1

Just to chime in here for a quick second. I normally will exchange numbers to text and book an appointment, my latest arrangements were through email only, and I can honestly say, it has been a first in the longest time.

It worked out perfectly, even right to the 5 minute mark before the appointment to get proper instructions for room number etc etc. In today's world everyone has a smart phone, probably with email, so it works just as efficient as texting.

I have never had an issue, furthermore, I won't get uptight if there is no response after my first sent email, as some or most ladies have other jobs/school OR that they are busy with their own life.

The key is to be polite, word your words properly, and things always work out if you act like a gentleman by your first impressions.

• Like 3

I just signed up with CERB and I appreciate the SPs that advertise on here or have a website. I agree that it adds legitimacy and I enjoy the pictures. :) It sounds like there is a lot of discrepancy in what technology people are using. From some of the other posts I've read on here regarding missed appointments or not returning call we still struggle with communication.

I have no problem responding to emails and I am of the opinion ladies who don't may be missing out on meeting a great client.

But as part of my screening process, in order to confirm a booking, you must call me from an unblocked blocked cell (no payphones, calling cards, google numbers, etc.) before I give out details pertaining to my location.

And even then, if we have never met before, you need to call me from that same number at a designated parking area before finalizing exactly where I am.

So in your particular case, me not being to use your phone because of privacy reasons would not work, email or not.