Yoga can improve your sex life

;) it definitely does improve your sex life, just saying!

Yoga is an 'ageless' practice (it's both an old practice, and perfect for all ages). Anyone can do it at any point in their life. Everyone should take it at their own pace and only do what they feel comfortable with...

A good place to start is www.doyogawithme.com. It's a free website with some classes that are good for beginners.

• Like 2

It's wonderful for your overall health and well being, so sure cant hurt your sexual health.

You're not really supposed to be looking at others, but it is hard not to have a glance here and there...the ladies, at HOT yoga especially, are usually very fit, and dressed for the temperatures...it does add a layer of excitement for sure.

I am an "older" type guy, and I thoroughly enjoy it...miss it when I cant get to it (vacay/business trip etc)...

Totally recommend you try it, and stick with it past the possible early feelings of discouragement as it gets better with practice...go figure..

Not that I don't believe you Nathalie but any yoga pictures I have seen of you did not lead me to think that I could do that positions..... are there any positions that resemble sitting in recliner watching TV.... :)

Of course I'm just kidding I am always amazed by the great yoga positions and jealous of those in that great shape.

I suffer from major depression so when ever I find myself a patient in hospital for any length of time. I always check to see if they have a yoga program for the patients. Not only does it help pass the time, it is also good for your over all health. There are also some good yoga programs on TV if you get up early enough on the weekend. I can't say if it improves my sex life. I don't get to play often enough to find out. But it does make me feel better otherwise.

Don't be afraid to try it because of your age, shape or size. I am 47, my size is XL, and 260 lbs. Yes you will feel awkward for a few weeks, but it is well worth it.

Yoga can definitely improve your sex life, but it's so hard when you first start ! but in the end it's worth it :)

Yoga is necessary is for our physical health. It is hard in the starting stage. But Yoga improves our sexual life.