Hey am new - so I have to post first?

Im interested in checking recommendations in Windsor. Lot of lovely ladies but want to check recommendations

You will have your first 5 posts moderated, to ensure you are not a robot or a troll. After that you will be able to post without moderation. Your posts if you are not a robot or troll will appear without a problem.

After a certain number of posts that i do not know of, you will have more permissions, like using the chat room.

Welcome every one! Great to see some new faces and hopefully have some new voices for the forums and recommendations. There is a lot if great info here and I would suggest availing yourself of that to make your foray much easier. The more you know, the easier it is to relax and enjoy every experience.

Good luck!

• Like 1

New here as well. Will be posting and chating often once my profile is done being moderated. My name is Egypt Monroe and I am new to the Ottawa area.

I'm here from Windsor ( just moved to Canada) So excited to be here in the capital , I just found out about CERB Wow friendly site .

I posted a couple time but can advertise yet , Drove into Ottawa late last night , all rest up now from a long drive

Wish I had known about the site a few weeks ago... my first foray was a bait and switch from an agency :( next time, no such thing! Thanks all, great idea whoever came up with the site idea.