Biggest sp turn on

:bddog::bddog:Biggest turn on....:bddog::bddog:

Everyone is doing biggest SP turnoffs. Well, what about the biggest turn on. What is your best experience/memory. I always like when someone brings a little gift. It nice when someone does something they don't have to.

XoXo Peachy/Val.

On a second date with an SP she was waiting for me at the front door of her apartment building and greeted me with a big kiss as soon as I walked in.

A second one was seeing this SP for the first time and she was wearing very sexy clothing with a bow in the back, when she asked me to open the gift it was a total surprise which I enjoyed.

Guest S***e

I went to visit an SP once and while I was there I cooked her a nice dinner that she seemed to very much appreciate and enjoy even though I'm certainly no Chef Gordon Ramsay. From then on, we referred to our liasons as cooking classes.

Spike

And the reward after bringing gifts is amazing! :)

:bddog::bddog:Biggest turn on....:bddog::bddog:

Everyone is doing biggest SP turnoffs. Well, what about the biggest turn on. What is your best experience/memory. I always like when someone brings a little gift. It nice when someone does something they don't have to.

XoXo Peachy/Val.

Guest s******ecan****

I remember once being slowly undressed in stages. First off was the tie, the lady draped it in a mischevious fasion around her neck while we continued chatting and kissing. Despite being somewhat of a cliche move no one had ever actually done this for me before (either real GF, SO, or SP's) I found it a real turn on. I can still see her in my mind today, its a nice memory.

Guest f***2f***

Last year on my birthday a certain sp went out of her way to have a little cake with a candle and my favorite pate. She gave me a specially wrapped gift and had a big Happy Birthday banner draped over the bed...I was very touched by her thoughtfulness.

They always bring me the best possible gift in the world (themselves:)) and unwrapping the gift is always so very exciting and a total pleasure. There is always a beautiful treasure inside:D.

No back to the thread topic what turns me on the most on an SP, as most already know is an unshaven kitty:D. The site and smell and touch of that would be sending electrifying shocks right under my skin. No need for any touch or CBJ for the little boy to grow into a big guy lol.

Last year on my birthday a certain sp went out of her way to have a little cake with a candle and my favorite pate. She gave me a specially wrapped gift and had a big Happy Birthday banner draped over the bed...I was very touched by her thoughtfulness.

Wow.. I def would have been ! !!

:-Dback in 1992 I made this elobarate pinic in front of a fireplace, afterwards we started having sex and it turned into ulitimate love making, and we felt each other hearts inside of each other.

The folowing week she brought me flowers.:-D

Guest S***dst***

May sound corny but I'm a cuddler and the most memorable experience was a little bit of foreplay...

She lay on the bed beside me, stroking my member, resting her head on my chest; right over my heart.

REALLY made me go "W.O.W" in my head. I don't think anything could have made me feel more special than that did.

There was an SP I saw on a pretty regular basis and Valentine's Daty of last year I went to visit her after not being able to since the previous October. I guess she wasn't sure who was on the other side of the door because when she opened it she looked at me shocked for a second and then jumped at me and wrapped me up in a the best bear hug ever. It was probably the best night we'd spent up to that point. I made sure to bring her flowers every time after that.

A very, very close second was this past Christmas when I made the best decision of visiting Angeleyes and her friend Chloe. I brought teddy bears and they brought the ice cream and you can use your imaginations fro the rest.

The biggest turn on for me is attitude. A good attitude, unrushed, friendly and just making me feel comfortable. It is the one thing that will have me coming back for more each time. Second to that is kissing. I love to be kissed as part of the whole experience.

The biggest turn on is when the SP is able to make me believe that she is enjoying the experience just as much as I am. I'm not naive, I know that I'm probably not her only client that day, she may be tired, that this is her profession, and not her recreation. Of course, she may need to fake this a little, while not appearing insincere. I've only had a few encounters, and each of these lovely ladies made me feel special and that they had a good time as well, without being patronizing. Basically, they made sure that I felt like I was their centre of attention during the time we were together.

So basically, what turns me on even more is when they let me know what they like, what makes the experience more enjoyable for them, and they visibly enjoy it.

Wanted to add a few more:

- the sp keeping eye contact with me as much as possible. Helps with the excitement and feeling "connected"

- talking sexy or "dirty" and being convincing about it. A few years back, I was lucky enough to be able to see Barbara H once (remember her), and during straight, she told me to use her as her "fuck toy" in a very hot way. Yes, a creative vocabulary more than just "harder" and "that feels so good" can go a long way towards making a good encounter even better 8-)

I'm really turned on if I notice the SP is a little nervous about seeing me or nervous when I show up. I don't mean nervous because I scare them, but nervous because they like me and are anxious to see me!

The lady that actually makes you feel welcome, not just like yet another customer. It doesn't take much but a lot of times it is business as usual.

I always like the ones that take a little time to chat and take it slow. Just drop the clothes and BANG, doesn't do it for me. Once in Montreal this slow pace rendezvous happened and it is forever stored in my memory. Lots of touching, caressing, licking ......... WOW. This is more common in repeat visits with ladies I have actually connected with and had much fun.

• Like 1

I must admit, any SP that I converse with in chat seems to take on a whole new identity and becomes much more attractive to me. Girls I never thought twice about can suddenly jump to number one on my list of who I'd like to see!