Is asking and paying full price for extending your time acceptable? I understand she might have a full schedule, so is just asking politely the proper procedure?

In my experience I asked twice if extending my time was possible, in both cases she was able, when I asked I expected to pay her normal rate, I imagine it's all to do with timing, it would not be very polite to extend one person's time while delaying another's, not very good business.

• Like 1

In my experience it is never a problem to ask a lady if she would be interested in extending the engagement beyond the original time. Every lady is going to be different but for most it will usually come down to pure scheduling.

Like with everything.... be polite when you ask and accept whatever the lady has to say.... keep in mind poor planning on your part is not her problem to solve :) lol

As for cost.... in most cases it will be her regular rate... but let's face it.... you ask and she tells you... your choice is to accept or not

• Like 1

I have done it quite a bit at cmj and was always able to extend, but it is more difficult at their events. Usually the standars rates applies, always be respecfull and you will get the results you seek.

• Like 1

If you ask politely and there is no bookings with other clients that would be affected by the time extension.. personally i dont think there should be a reason why she would refuse to giving you that time extension at a regular rate... but I have had gentlemen ask prior to meeting if they enjoy the time if they can extended.. that way can also a good way to be ready for this scenario... In this case.. if I have no bookings the possibility is there but if I have someone following the meeting I just rather be honest and say that at this opportunity is not something I can offer...

• Like 1

Absolutely ask! It is indeed down to scheduling: she may have other bookings or she may be able to spend more time with you. Don't know if you don't ask! :)

• Like 3

stupid question but I need to ask ...

"at her regular rate"

her regular rates are: 1hr 200 2hrs 400 3hrs 550

client books 2hrs for 400$

There was a complete and satisfying 2hr date

At the end of the 2hrs he asks for another hour.

will he be expected to pay 150$ or 200$ ?

• Like 2

Guest Be***iful****lah

"at her regular rate"

Not a stupid question, I was wondering the same thing! lol

"at her regular rate"

I don't see this as a stupid question at all... As a client who has asked for an extension in the past, I have paid the 1 hour rate before and the discounted extra time rate before. So using your scenario, I have paid the 400 and once had to pay an extra 200 and another time the 150.you are the provider, it's your discretion. Myself, as a client, am not expecting special treatment for an extension, I expect to ask, and pay what you tell me... as long as I can afford it lol.

A ramble... But I hope it helps!

• Like 3

I extended once, and she had one rate for the first hour, and another rate for the following hours. I don't remember how it happened, but I paid the other rate, not the first hour rate.

"at her regular rate"

I would hope that if a lady has an advertised 3 hour rate posted on her website (or ad) that she charges exactly that. As per your example, $550 total and not $600.

It has happened to me many times in the past where a gentleman reserved my time for 3 hours and inquired, before we got together, about the possibility of extending. I always told him/them to have my 3 hour donation in one envelop and the difference in a second envelop; if my donation was $850 for 3 hours and $1050 for 4, to have an extra $200 in a separate envelop.

Spur of the moment extensions? Same principal regarding rates, at least for me.

A discounted rate (less than what I advertise) because of a last minute extension? I don't see why...

• Like 5

Personally I'd expect to pay the full $200 rate for the extended hour. I see the discounted rates as reserved for clients who book the full period ahead of time, and allow the SP to make her own plans accordingly with full knowledge of what's coming.

Otherwise, a client has no incentive to commit to the longer period at the start. He can just be wishy-washy every time and say "meh, I dunno, let's just take it one hour at at time and I'll let you know as we go." Tsk, tsk.

• Like 2

Guest Be***iful****lah
I don't see this as a stupid question at all... As a client who has asked for an extension in the past, I have paid the 1 hour rate before and the discounted extra time rate before. So using your scenario, I have paid the 400 and once had to pay an extra 200 and another time the 150.you are the provider, it's your discretion. Myself, as a client, am not expecting special treatment for an extension, I expect to ask, and pay what you tell me... as long as I can afford it lol.

A ramble... But I hope it helps!

Yes it does help a lot actually, thank you!

..you are the provider, it's your discretion. Myself, as a client, am not expecting special treatment for an extension, I expect to ask, and pay what you tell me... as long as I can afford it lol.

Exactly! I have done it many times and I paid whatever she asked. At that moment, I will pay anything the lady asks! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Thank you ladies and gents for your thoughtful and experienced replies and for not judging me for asking such a silly question lol

I have accepted extensions a few times.. and I always wondered what the consensus was with that part of the extension.

For me, if he books a 2hr date and doesn't want it to end, I quote him my 3hr rate not the 1hr rate.. that just seems fair and besides, I am already there and obviously enjoying myself if I too don't want to leave lol

(my 50th post!!! yeah me!!!)

• Like 4

I don't think I'd agree with you MightyPen (though it feels weird to say those words!) that there's no incentive to commit ahead of time. After all, if you wait till the last minute to extend time there's no guarantee that the lady will say yes. Surely the incentive to booking the time you actually want at the start is the knowledge of what you have, which lets you pace the session accordingly.

Obviously at the end of the day it's up to the Lady to run her business as she sees fit, but I'd also have expected extending a two hour encounter a third hour would generally cost the 3 hour rate. I suppose I've always assumed the reason the first hour typically costs the most is because--whether you're seeing someone for an hour or three hours--so much of the preparation/afterwork a lady has to do is still the same. That is, with the first hour you're not just paying for the 60 minutes, but for all the time before and after the lady has to spend due to the session. I figured that would be the main rationale why additional hours tend to be offered at a lower rate?

• Like 2

When I have someone that wants to extend, I simply charge the rate that would have been for a three hour session to go from a two hour one.

Seems the right thing to do, and to concur with what Brad said, there is time that we prepare beforehand, and what we have to do afterwards, this is mainly why I personally have a rate for one hour that is slightly higher than for each of the hours of a two hour session.

Some gentlemen don't realize what we providers must do to prepare for someone coming, or even what we do to prepare for an outcall.

So that taken into effect is where I have placed my rates the way they are.

I don't believe I've ever stated an hour rate to anyone that simply wanted to extend their time, when I have had the time to do it.

• Like 1

I have extended let's say from three hours as previously agreed to four or five hours on the spur of the moment during our tryst and paid advertised rates IAW the SP's website with no problem.

Where I found it difficult, (personal problem) is when I arrange a three hour rendezvous with a new date and want the option to extend to an overnight if we connect. Every SP I have asked to consider this has agreed. However, 90% of the time I end up emailing my decision to go for the full overnight - a bit of a gamble from both perspectives but then she can plan and there is no hassle later.:)

If I have the time and occasion to do so, I prefer conversation, some intimate time, a shower, dinner, more mutual fun/massage, sleep and morning sex with orange juice and Moet.

In the end end I guess it is about communication, comfort level, planning and availability.

• Like 3