Massage with HE and shower facilities

Does anyone know of a place that offers massage with happy ending and has shower facilities for before and after. Have had this experience in other cities and only from Shannon here. Anywhere else?

Does anyone know of a place that offers massage with happy ending and has shower facilities for before and after. Have had this experience in other cities and only from Shannon here. Anywhere else?

Have not come across any business sites that have shower facilities ..just bathrooms. I also find that disappointing but I assume most ladies providing massage with HE in their home or apt would have shower availability. Not worth going to if not. Some of the ladies advertising fs on BP are not professional enough to have proper shower available ..no towels, sloppy washroom, etc. So it is hit and miss.

Guest b**t**e

The place on Ness has a shower. It's kind of a weird set up, a shower stall in their supply/break room. As long as you're not too worried about someone walking in there, you'll be fine.

Thanks guys.

Appreciate the feed back. Where I was it was pretty much standard that all the massage places had a shower and he girl wanted you to have a shower before and after.