Hi everyone,

Just wanted some input on what to do when you think you're being stalked. This "client" of mine seems to know things about me that I never told him and his behavious is always odd. Im a very good people person, and he just comes off as nervous all th time. Ive caught him in my area several times and always has an excuse. I'm assuming cops wont do much for this kind of thing, other than suggest a restraining order, so any info will help me.

Thx and Happy Easter xox

Tina

There was a very informative thread started by Samantha Evans on her dealings with a stalker I'd link it to you but only have phone access and no computer access till Tuesday

Do a search on CERB keyword stalker and look for the thread started by Samantha Evans

One bit of advice document everything

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

Stop seeing him would be #1. Next, do not engage..never respond to any communications. If all of that fails....restraining order!

• Like 5

Keep records of all of his attempts to contact you. Keep all emails. Keep a telephone log. Keep your telephone bills. Take pictures if he shows up at your place. Document and record. The police will need the evidence.

• Like 8

As Meg says, Stop seeing him, as Valerie says, record everything. Keep dates, exact times of sightings and if you can alert neighbours or someone you trust to keep their eye out and to report when they see him near you or your home/neighbourhood/property. Records are needed to have anything done by police and the courts. I had dealt with someone over a 6yr period following my every move, calling me, even moving underneath me in an apartment building. My stalker knew the law well and the boundaries to which he could push. Walking by your place for example on a public sidewalk daily even many times a day is legal. But with due diligence, recording these events, with witnesses statements you should be able to get a judge and police to act in your favor should you need a restraining order or if you feel your privacy and well being is threatented. I'm sorry you are experiencing this.

• Like 5

I had a little chat with your stalker Christy, he says he's not a stalker, it's just coincidence that he's moved into the tree next to your bedroom window...;)

• Like 4

It's unfortunate that some guys can't keep there head screwed on tight enough to understand that this is a business and feel compelled to to stalk and harass ladies in this business. This is a difficult enough business to run without the additional concern about some nut who can't seperate the fantasy from reality..... i hope things work out for you.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

all the previous advice is excellent. Avoid all contact, but if he does contact you, keep records of all of it.

For the record...not all stalker in this biz are men. I've had issues as well.

believe it or not, this guy had a stalker.. all i did was gross things when they were around., like pick my nose, and fart when she talked to me.. i know it's not easy to fart on command, grew a super long jesus beard, but all the other stuff along with not making yourself attractive to them works. but i dont know if it was a stalker more than an obsessive woman.. and most women cant grow beards.. so i dont know.. that sucks.

• Like 1