Wrapping it up

I use the times of dressing to admire the person I'm with in ways I may not have had before that time. The bending to retrieve a sock, showing me the curve of a buttock, the lifting to put a sweater over his head revealing the lines of his sides, chest and back. The smile as his heads pops back into sight which then leads to the urge to kiss.

The last few touches of bare skin before they are covered and disappear from sight. Bittersweet but beautiful.

• Like 2

Guest Be***iful****lah
I use the times of dressing to admire the person I'm with in ways I may not have had before that time. The bending to retrieve a sock, showing me the curve of a buttock, the lifting to put a sweater over his head revealing the lines of his sides, chest and back. The smile as his heads pops back into sight which then leads to the urge to kiss.

The last few touches of bare skin before they are covered and disappear from sight. Bittersweet but beautiful.

Love how you described this. Talk about living and enjoying every moment:)

Great thread!

I like to end with a High Five!

No just kidding. But I know one particular lady who that just seems like it would be so right. Maybe next time.

Typical endings are simply a long embrace and kiss by the door and words capturing the feeling I have at the moment.

But I can recall a few good ones.

- after an overnight going for breakfast, chatting, talking about the day ahead, etc...and then just maybe a look or quick squeeze on the street corner before we part.

- showers together are always nice.

- I know of a couple times with a special lady she simply asked I stay naked lying on the bed, I'm drained. She gets cleaned up, comes in behind me, whispers to me, squeezes me, pulls the blanket over, and leaves....I drift away.

- often I can end up sitting in the bathroom, either on the counter, tub side, or toilet (set down) in my boxers talking with a friend as she is getting ready to head out. I watch her get back 'dolled up', putting on make-up, doing her hair and getting dressed. Some of our best talking times together.

But really...I hate goodbyes.

Cub

Do you ever find that the moment you both begin to put your clothes back on...it's like that slow spiral back to reality?

That's why I like to seal it with a kiss and a hug, and if possible walk you hand in hand either to the door, down the hotel hallway, down the elevator (where of course I steal one more kiss), and a quick goodbye hug in the lobby. (If it's possible in terms of discretion)

I have never liked goodbyes. Apparently I like to torture myself by dragging them on and on, lol.

But if the gentleman were to hint that he wants his last memory of me to be completely naked on the bed, I would be more than happy to oblige.

As long as I know that the last image of me is exactly how they hope and want to remember it.

So PLEASE don't be shy to express your desires, and if you don't think you can do it in person, write it in a message as a hint of what you are hoping for before we meet.

I don't really like to think of that goodbye image as a last of anything.... if things have gone as spectacular as would imagine... the image as we part will really be just my most recent memory...one in a long line of memories... many of which are yet to be made.

So on the bed naked... at the door... in the hall.... all are great memories to encourage me to return soon.

Just my opinion.

Do you ever find that the moment you both begin to put your clothes back on...it's like that slow spiral back to reality?

That's why I like to seal it with a kiss and a hug, and if possible walk you hand in hand either to the door, down the hotel hallway, down the elevator (where of course I steal one more kiss), and a quick goodbye hug in the lobby. (If it's possible in terms of discretion)

I have never liked goodbyes. Apparently I like to torture myself by dragging them on and on, lol.

A "slow spiral back to reality" aptly describes how I feel at the end of a session. For particularly immersive ones - those that create a truly separate reality based on shared fantasy - the transition can be like stepping through a fog... clarity behind me, a sudden sense of solitude, my thoughts the only sound I hear, until... I emerge somewhere else in a crowd of strangers.

As a habitual lingerer, I welcome the torture of your accompaniment down the elevator. ;)

Guest Be***iful****lah
A "slow spiral back to reality" aptly describes how I feel at the end of a session. For particularly immersive ones - those that create a truly separate reality based on shared fantasy - the transition can be like stepping through a fog... clarity behind me, a sudden sense of solitude, my thoughts the only sound I hear, until... I emerge somewhere else in a crowd of strangers.

As a habitual lingerer, I welcome the torture of your accompaniment down the elevator. ;)

Loved how you worded this, almost poetic. Beautiful and I can completely relate!

I have had dates, where a long kiss goodbye at the door was sufficient,or that walking together to the elevator holding hands or arms around my waist it was very memorable.;)

I have had one date where we spent a Friday night Saturday together, and when I drove her home she held my hand during the drive back to her place, it was a lasting impression with me and with heartfelt thanks from her, the nicest thing about it was she brought my hand up to her mouth and kissed my hand. When we arrived at her place we kissed and said " see you again " . A lasting impression of how to nicely wrap up, a memorable getaway for two.