Well, I am new to this site, and new to this whole experience.

I have read many of the newbie posts and then some, and have gained a lot of knowledge already.

Up until recently, I thought all this was illegal. I admit.

I just recently moved to a new town, I don't know many people, and I am a shy person, and just getting very lonely to be honest. I was looking into an SP. But I think my past thoughts are making me very nervous and almost scared to try even contacting anyone. I think it might make for a poor experience if I am this nervous.

Reading a lot on here has helped. I guess I am still just nervous about who to contact and about what I may do wrong :/

Welcome to Cerb, it is a great place for information.

Being nervous with an SP is perfectly normal, many a seasoned hobbiest still gets nervous.

Take a look in the ads of the area that you are in, look at websites, pics, details of their ads and choose someone that you think you may be interested in.

Follow their instructions of how they would like to be contacted, and ask them questions.

This way you can find out if it is someone that you may be comfortable with, and any SP will make you feel at ease.

Nervousness shows and SP's know that, and any good SP will make sure that you are comfortable in your decision.

If it is your first time with an SP, ever, let them know that.

It is a great experience when you really connect with someone, take your time, ask questions, and make a great choice.

Happy hunting :)

• Like 1

Many people are nervous when meeting someone new, SP or not so it's perfectly natural. This sounds like an experience that is not only needed but will be good for you (new town, lonely etc). One way to potentially alleviate some of what you're feeling is to find a local lady who piques your interest and read her posts, website etc. Contact her via her requested mode and have a conversation. If you feel comfortable with her in conversation and she is open and friendly, that may go a long way in calming the nerves to make it a good experience.

As the RHRaven mentioned, most SP's understand new clients and nerves and work to alleviate those emotions so you have an enjoyable and pleasurable time.

The mind is always our worst enemy, work within this situation as you'd deal with any life situation that was making you nervous.

Good Luck

• Like 1

Welcome to Cerb. You are right nervousness can ruin an encounter but it is something we as providers are great at dealing with. But only you will know when the time is right to take the "plunge" and when you do, first do your research so you find your right match, ask questions and most importantly enjoy. Meeting with an sp should be all about pleasure and possibly something you'll want to repeat. Wishing you happiness :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the replies!

I hope I can find someone like you all describe, it would be nice.

I'm not sure if I just do not know how to search for SP's in my area or what but I cannot find any SP's in the Lethbridge area.

The only ones seem to be girls who are passing though. :/ I've contacted some, and don't seem to get the best replies.

Already wish I moved in Nova Scotia lol

Chéri, very recently had a young gentleman visit me and when I open the door I saw he was very stressed.. Started kissing him like I always do but no can do then he sticked his envelope with my donation out of his pocket and I saw he was shaking well that shook the hell out of me and he put it where I am asking to put it but I couldn't help but say babe U don't need to shake like that and he went it's my first time ever and I responded I will take great care of U love and I believe I did for my darling was asking today for an apt and sicne I wasn't working today inquired about tomorrow.

And when I host in the afternoon or evening always have a sip for U gentlemen and well that babe drank his hole beer in no time!!!

So love just relax and let the lady indulge U, take care of U and make love to U like there is no tomorrrow chéri!!!!

Echo, welcome to CERB... I was walking in your shoes for about 6 months. I Read many threads and recommendations and I took the first step! Man, it was amazing!! Don't wait that long... Go for it!

Good luck with your search. It does seem that it's mostly traveling ladies which says either there are not many local SP's or they advertise in other places beyond CERB. You might want to try a web search and see if that turns up anyone that others may then have info on.

I'm nervous each and every time I have an encounter, even when I'm seeing a lady I've seen before. My heart is just pounding in anticipation, excitement and nervousness, watching the clock, waiting for the knock on the door... If the lady I am having an encounter with doesn't get me excited and nervous, and my heart pounding with anticipation, what's the point in seeing her. Embrace the nervousness as part of the enjoyment of an encounter, don't be afraid of it, if that makes sense

That said, what you should do is when you make the decision and contact a lady for an encounter, let her know you are new at this and you are nervous. But no matter how nervous you get, when you commit to an encounter with a lady, keep the date. As nervous as you get, once you meet the lady, you'll be glad you both made and kept the date

Good Luck

RG

I think it is only normal to be nervous so don't let it worry you I gave met a few SP'S over the years and can tell you I am always nervous before the door opens.

If you want to take it slower some SP'S offer a social time... it will allow you to meet the amazing lady but with less pressure.... i did this with a wonderful lady once and it worked out very very well. Let's just say the half hour social time got extended.

Whatever approach you take... just relax and go with the flow... the wonderful ladies of CERB will always ensure that your time spent together will be amazing.

Just my opinion

I am also getting closer to have my very first experience.

At this time just making an appt seems to be extremely exciting.

LOL