calling and booking me only to not show up, THEN, texting me for that same time asking if I'm available!

Did you really think I wouldn't recognize the phone number?

Duh!

Guess you forgot who you booked with and are just looking for the 'bargains'.

Sorry Hun, I much prefer to give quality than to have quantity.

• Like 3

I probably have mentioned this one before but please do not call and ask for my rates then ask do I offer a special discounted rate for a regular (we have never even met yet and I give three different rates to help suit you better but your asking me to give a lower rate already lmao)

That to me is a major turn off

Additional Comments:

I am beginning to believe that no one reads our ads

Because I post my hours of availability and sill receive texts/calls all hours of the night (phone turned off at night now)

Asking for unsafe services even though I post Safe encounters ONLY

Am I located in Halifax or Dartmouth....ads says Halifax

And last but not least my fav lololol...can I see a pic

Maybe I should just post my phone number and nothing more!

• Like 5

I have an autoreply I turn on after hours. And despite that, I still have guys thinking I am going to see them at all hours of the night. I highly recommend ladies download a similar app so you can have an autoreply to remind these illiterate guys that you are not available outside of XX hours.

Also: when you meet me, do not grope me the minute you walk in. It's disgusting. I am not a piece of meat or a f**kpuppet, so treating me like I am the minute I greet you is a sure-fire way to be asked to leave. And don't even try to tell me you read my website because nothing on my website or in my ads even hints that that kind of behavior is acceptable to me. Thankfully most of that type of client don't bother trying to see me, but you still get the odd entitled or hopelessly oblivious guy who thinks that just because he's paying me for my companionship that he is entitled to forget I'm a woman. Unluckily for that type of client, I do not bow to almighty dollar and have no qualms reminding them precisely what behavior is and is not acceptable in my presence.

Honestly, TLDR (too long didn't read) is just not an acceptable excuse. Read a lady's ad. Read a lady's website. Many of us will simply decline to see you if you can't follow simple instructions and take a bit of time to familiarize yourself with the information we have kindly made available to you.

• Like 3

Guest *Ste***cque**

Sadly, the internet seems to train people to superficially browse, scan and look at pictures versus reading a lot of text online. Your best bet for avoiding the frustration of these skimmers is to use an auto responder when offline, as Kate says, and put your vital info on your front page, preferably directly under a picture of your tits. :) Even then, I make no promises.

Do what I do now..TURN OFF your phone or put it on silent

I'll wake up and guaranteed every morning I missed one or two calls and have a few texts asking am I available at like 3am smh

When contacting a lady start off with Hi or Hello....argggg I find that very ignorant when I get a text and all he says is .... what are your rates... first impressions still mean everything to me

• Like 4

I worked at one of the clubs today and it clearly states on my profile and on my Ad were I was located today and someone still sent me a PM to ask me which club I was at lol. Please ,Please, Pleaseeeee! read the ladies Ad's thoroughly before contacting them.

• Like 4

Guys trying to send pictures of their private parts. I haven't had gentlemen from this site do this but ignorance is bliss because I purposely have a burner phone and don't bother getting imaging plan for this very reason but I still get the text notification. I really have to shake my head and wonder if some men find this endearing? Really? Have some class for heaven's sakes and be a real man. I dont want to meet you now. Ugh...

• Like 6

I find this one hilarious.....when a gentlemen sends a text asking for rates/location acting all nice then when you give the information he says nothing back...no thank you nothing lmaooo

I know! It has to be a chronic thing.

• Like 1

Sonething I find rude, and I get sometimes it's an innocent question because someone may be nervous, is asking what school I go to, what I'm taking in school etc when we just met or before. Believe it or not I had a guy PM me on here asking of I go to Queens University(in kingston) and said 'I'm a professor there and want to know if you're in any of my classes? Wouldn't that be so awkward?" Wtf ... why would I tell anyone that information, especially an anonymous person behind a screen? Lol

• Like 5

Guest st*****ens**ors

I've asked what someone is studying before, but only from innocent curiosity about their interests. I would never ask where, which would be patently invasive. It never occurred to me that the former question might be considered so as well!

Thank you for pointing this out. I would never want to make a correspondent uncomfortable.

Sonething I find rude, and I get sometimes it's an innocent question because someone may be nervous, is asking what school I go to, what I'm taking in school etc when we just met or before. Believe it or not I had a guy PM me on here asking of I go to Queens University(in kingston) and said 'I'm a professor there and want to know if you're in any of my classes? Wouldn't that be so awkward?" Wtf ... why would I tell anyone that information, especially an anonymous person behind a screen? Lol

I can understand being curious about the person you are interested in. However, first it's where do you go to school? Then followed by what classes are you taking. Some clients don't understand how intrusive these two questions are and how harmful they could be if the person you give that information to has ill will towards you. No, I'm going to give you the location of my school, followed by the exact way to find me. I mean I would continue going to class even if every one of my classmates knew I am a companion. It sure would make it harder though...

It's hard because these questions are deemed small talk to people outside of seeing companions.

When guys ask prying questions I am blunt in reminding them that it's not appropriate conversation and they have no need to know such things about me.

Some handle it well and issue an apology immediately, others ... well they can get churlish when told "no".

I occasionally remind clients that I am confident in their ability to choose more interesting topics rather than going for the low-hanging fruit. Even in normal life I tend to not answer these questions because they tell you absolutely nothing about who a person is. It's just noise to me, but when it's prying noise that tries to supersede my right to a private life then I say something. If it's just the default comments about the weather or the local sports team I go along with it because it's a harmless - if meaningless - social ritual.

Curiosity is one thing, but understanding that your curiosity does not trump a lady's right to privacy is important. I always recommend clients err on the side of caution. Making a comment about relating to being in university is generally safe. Asking direct and highly specific questions (what university, what classes, where do you live, etc) are in extremely poor taste. Let those topics be at the lady's discretion, not yours.

• Like 1

Total turn off to get a call at 230am (from an ad I have on another site stating closed at 9pm!) from some guy who doesn't even know which city he is in!

Is he that drunk that he can't communicate where the hell he is?

ffs, he first said Vancouver, then Montreal then halifax! I'm in the Caribbean right now and it went to my cell, woke the place up.

So much for a restful day tomorrow, probably sleep most of the morning away now that I'm awake!

Messages that are like, "Hi sexy" and then I respond and then I am asked if I do "outcalls"

Turn off.

That isn't the way to introduce yourself at all. Rejected within 1 minute.

Huge turn-off: comparing my vagina to chicken when going down on me.

Oops, looks like the well just dried up! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

WTF was that person thinking? Hope at least it was nervous humour and he blurted it out without thinking, which would be unfortunate but better then them being serious.

Men should be respectful at all times. It is a privilege to be allowed to be so intimate with a woman...

Edited by Manluvsex
Changed reply to be more pertinent.
  • Like 7

Posted via Mobile Device

At the opposite, a lady asked me if hers looked like smoked meat :/

My turn offs for myself would be when you ask them to call to confirm a time, after having a pretty genuine chat with a lovely gentleman and, bam! they turn into an illiterate and disrespectful fool, calling you baby and talking crudely.

I also hate when they expect you to be ready that minute or when they are late and they blame you for not answering their email when you made it clear to call to confirm.

Also swearing, the word yo or talking to you like a piece of meat. Automatic block

• Like 5

Guest st*****ens**ors

Reading back through this thread it looks as though there are general categories of offenders. There are the hygiene problem guys and the generally ignorant guys that really just need some education. There are the misogynists who treat providers, and likely women in general, as less than persons, who should simply be blacklisted forever.

Then there's the category that seems to claim the blue ribbon in asshattery: the entitled pricks. Like the fellow Brody just described, these narcissistic clients somehow feel they are doing providers a favour by giving them business.

Professionals provide a service, and can decide not to offer a service to a client if circumstances and behaviour warrant.

However, for a woman to offer you meaningful attention and concern for your happiness goes beyond the requirements of professionalism. You're not owed it. It's grace.

Sorry. Not attempting to hijack a thread. The last two posts were just unsettling enough to provoke a rant.

After messaging back and forth about booking a time and them BOOM out of the blue....You are not a cop right??

Wowwww bye buddy

This happens a lot with I tour.

• Like 2