A couple things that happened to me before:

One time- Some guy arrived at my incall and told me: " Oh, I was expecting you with more meat, like BBW " ? You're a bit thin for my liking Eva...but...I guess I'll stay anyways cause you're cute. " I was like: Hmm, lol you must be confused, all my pics are clearly depicting me as slender & athletic. Don't get me wrong, I do love my women curvy, but I never mentioned anywhere I was BBW! C'mon!! His attitude simply turned me off & I felt he probably did it on purpose (perhaps spying). Anyways, turn off.

Another time- I was trying to screen a client who provided references,but for some reason I was still unsure about him (intuition). So we set up a time to speak on the phone so I could get to know him a bit. I ask him, could you please tell me a little about you (age, background, etc.) I like to know who I'm meeting. He answers: " Why "? and then... " I don't know what to tell you ". "You know, I'm an awkward kind of guy" and then, complete silence !! The complete silence and hard breathing on the phone just put me off lol. So, I followed my intuition and told him I felt uncomfortable with his vibe. I'm sorry, but that kind of weird attitude was enough to turn me off.

Other turn off for a lady:

- Constant calling on my phone, calling at odd hours.

- Being overly late to a date

- Had a client show up at my hotel while I was checking in... I felt really uncomfortable. Stalking is a major turned off. For that reason, I do not give my location until we are meeting and change locations often. I do not intrude in my valued clients lives and I appreciate the same.

- A client asking where I'll be staying so he can book a room in the same hotel...near mine if possible....hmmm clearly NO thanks!

If you read this, just make sure you are not like any of this cases and most ladies will truly appreciate you and give you their best. At least I will. :)

Bisous

Eva

• Like 6

A couple funny & not so funny stories that happened to me in the last 2 years of providing:

Case # 1- When I started as a companion, guy comes to my incall and say " Oh, I was expecting you with more meat, like BBW " ? You're a bit thin for my liking Eva...but...I guess I'll stay anyways cause you're cute. " I was like: Hmm, lol you must be confused, all my pics are clearly depicting me as slender & athletic. Don't get me wrong, I do love my women curvy, but I never mentioned anywhere I was BBW! C'mon!! His attitude simply turned me off & I felt he probably did it on purpose (perhaps spying). Anyways, turn off.

After hearing cases like this fool it just makes me even more appreciative of th fact that all you wonderful ladies don't just us clients in the same way... I can only imagine what would happen if we were also assessed based on our physical appearance...

• Like 3

A huge turn off for me that happens in person is when someone you meet for the first time seems very nice and respectful and then towards the end they change completely because they are horny and thinking with th wrong head. I had an older gentleman straight up ask me during our time together if he could 'cum in my pu**y" with no protection and I was very disgusted and of course said absolutely not. He said "What's the difference if I cum in your mouth or your p**y?" Literally was so turned off, he even asked a couple more times to the point where I told him listen, it's not ever gunna happen, so stop asking because you're making me very uncomfortable and I will have to ask you to leave. I even had someone text a couple weeks ago asking if I am doing any special rates and then said I want bbfs because I'm giving myself a Christmas present. Are you serious right now? What does risking my health and body have to do with your Christmas present? lol I swear sometimes people don't think :P

• Like 3

A huge turn off for me that happens in person is when someone you meet for the first time seems very nice and respectful and then towards the end they change completely because they are horny and thinking with th wrong head. I had an older gentleman straight up ask me during our time together if he could 'cum in my pu**y" with no protection and I was very disgusted and of course said absolutely not. He said "What's the difference if I cum in your mouth or your p**y?" Literally was so turned off, he even asked a couple more times to the point where I told him listen, it's not ever gunna happen, so stop asking because you're making me very uncomfortable and I will have to ask you to leave. I even had someone text a couple weeks ago asking if I am doing any special rates and then said I want bbfs because I'm giving myself a Christmas present. Are you serious right now? What does risking my health and body have to do with your Christmas present? lol I swear sometimes people don't think :P

I wouldn't even bat a lash. I'd get up and tell him to leave immediately as I would be appalled and wouldn't wish to see him further. I have had many encounters, with clients who were "in the zone" and would never try to manipulate me into going bare, and go against what my restrictions are, to better suit them. If someone sends me a message that's demeaning or disrespectful, I ignore them and block them on my phone or email. Nobody deserves to be talked to like a show dog or be expected to do anything on their command just because they are paying for your time. That shit pisses me right off. I used to be a pushover and give chances in those instances. I ended up with a client who would sneak the condom off and I didn't know until it was too late. This resulted in him gloating about getting what he wanted. I asked him to leave immediately and and I yelled and got my message across quickly. I ended up with a saddening and heartbreaking situation, months later which involved me going on deperovera. I definitely don't regret this form of birth control.

This is why I screen people and talk thoroughly, before booking. Some one who isn't willing to get to know me better, is probably someone just looking for a penis hole.

I'd also like to add that rape and abuse is common in this industry and a lot of men are not aware of that and seem to think we have to be SUPER "come do me" when speaking to them, even though I am human and need to get to know a person before flirting heavily.

A lot of men seem to think this behavior is okay simply because of the profession itself. When a girl says no its no. Get off your high horse!

Sorry for the rant that triggered some next level anger lol

• Like 4

Guest v**do****g

That is absolutely disgusting that a client would remove his condom during intercourse.

That was very cowardly and pathetic of him to do that.

Hopefully he did not have any stds or hiv/aids.

I wouldn't even bat a lash. I'd get up and tell him to leave immediately as I would be appalled and wouldn't wish to see him further. I have had many encounters, with clients who were "in the zone" and would never try to manipulate me into going bare, and go against what my restrictions are, to better suit them. If someone sends me a message that's demeaning or disrespectful, I ignore them and block them on my phone or email. Nobody deserves to be talked to like a show dog or be expected to do anything on their command just because they are paying for your time. That shit pisses me right off. I used to be a pushover and give chances in those instances. I ended up with a client who would sneak the condom off and I didn't know until it was too late. This resulted in him gloating about getting what he wanted. I asked him to leave immediately and and I yelled and got my message across quickly. I ended up with a saddening and heartbreaking situation, months later which involved me going on deperovera. I definitely don't regret this form of birth control.

This is why I screen people and talk thoroughly, before booking. Some one who isn't willing to get to know me better, is probably someone just looking for a penis hole.

I'd also like to add that rape and abuse is common in this industry and a lot of men are not aware of that and seem to think we have to be SUPER "come do me" when speaking to them, even though I am human and need to get to know a person before flirting heavily.

A lot of men seem to think this behavior is okay simply because of the profession itself. When a girl says no its no. Get off your high horse!

Sorry for the rant that triggered some next level anger lol

Thank you Brody Styles! I agree with you 100%! I have sadly had to ask several men to leave during my time as an SP for very good(well in this case very bad lol) and justified reasons and unfortunately some/most of them did not take it very well at all and a couple even got physical, which was shocking because I would never ask rudely, I asked very nicely and calmly. I'm sorry to hear about the client who did that to you Brody, it's sad to say but among the very nice and kind men in the industry, there are some not so kind men that will try to manipulate and take advantage. I have had a couple times when I first started when I was really shy and new some men would try to do certain things and yes, even try to slip it off without me noticing(I did thank goodness) and I was working with an agency in Ottawa that didn't treat the ladies to nicely and would get mad if we asked clients to leave etc but luckily I have matured A LOT since then and am definitely not afraid to to let certain people know I AM the boss! ;)

• Like 1

Thank you Brody Styles! I agree with you 100%! I have sadly had to ask several men to leave during my time as an SP for very good(well in this case very bad reasons lol) and justified reasons and unfortunately some/most of them did not take it very well at all and a couple even got physical, which was shocking because I would never ask rudely, I asked very nicely and calmly. I'm sorry to hear about the client who did that to you Brody, it's sad to say but among the very nice and kind men in the industry, there are some not so kind men that will try to manipulate and take advantage. I have had a couple times when I first started when I was really shy and new some men would try to do certain things and yes, even try to slip it off without me noticing(I did thank goodness) and I was working with an agency in Ottawa that didn't treat the ladies to nicely and would get mad if we asked clients to leave etc but luckily I have matured A LOT since then and am definitely not afraid to to let certain people know I AM the boss! ;)

Been through the same thing, probably the same agency. They fired me for being a safe girl. I then found 613Girls and stuck to that agency for a while.I truly learnt a lot about myself as, Tracey is like having a second mom and helped me grow a back bone and now I am on my own and have my head on right.

• Like 1

I ended up with a client who would sneak the condom off and I didn't know until it was too late. This resulted in him gloating about getting what he wanted.

Proving once again that rape is not about sex -- it's about power.

I'm very sorry to hear you had to endure this, brodystyles.

• Like 3

The guy is 28 minutes early, I had to rush there because he kept telling me he's running late. I get there tell him I need tp change and he says give me the room number I'll wait in the room while you change (???) I tell him the floor and say give me one second. Long story short he comes in the room and groped my ads so hard it still hurts. Just as I was telling him he had to leave, he says he just wants to hang out got free. He didn't want to go. Again I calmly say please go and hrs laughing saying why should he have to pay he's only 20. I task him to please respect what I'm saying and to leave before I call the cops (I just say that so he leaves) as he goes he tried to grab my boob! ! He texted me over and over and I finally tell him to stop harassing me or I'll call the cops. He said he was going to pay with e-transfer, that's what he was planning to do. Yeah right! Thank you so much to all of you great and amazing respectful men out there, I definitely would be 'retiring' being an SP if it werent for you all!

• Like 1

Oh my god!!!! I cannot believe some one would do that to you I'm so sorry! That is so flipping disrespectful and scary. I'm sad for the genuine nice young guys who miss out because of assholes like this.

I just can't see anyone I don't know under 30 anymore because of too many uncomfortable experiences being disrespected by young guys. It can happen at any age, but there are higher odds of a younger man not being able or wanting to pay a ladies full rate and having less experience and not knowing how this business works for us. Just because we are paid companions doesn't mean while we're working we just want to give it away free to a guy because they are young or look a certain way. We're human not robots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm sure one that must turn off a lady. It's guys that think they know best how a lady should run her business. Whether it's suggesting what a lady should offer, telling her how to market herself (ie photos, etc), telling her what she should charge etc etc etc

Ladies know best what business model works for them. Clients are the clients, not the lady's business manager.

RG

• Like 4

turn off is when I take the time to answer an email promptly (within a few minutes) and I NEVER see anything back from the sender, so frustrating.

What do you think we are doing, just sitting around waiting for email requests to come in? or was 2-3 minutes of a wait too much for you?

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

It could have been exactly the opposite. Usually when I send an email I don't anticipate a reply til the following day. You may have been far quicker in responding than he expected, and he may only check his email once a day, or less.

:)

Thank you Charlotte! I can guarantee the young guy In question was HIDEOUS. And that's me being nice. Lol

My I only guess is he's a prick trying to play a prank and thought it hilarious. Or someone's mother blew too much smoke up his ass growing up so he thinks he's gods gift to women and owed something!

turn off is when I take the time to answer an email promptly (within a few minutes) and I NEVER see anything back from the sender, so frustrating.

What do you think we are doing, just sitting around waiting for email requests to come in? or was 2-3 minutes of a wait too much for you?

This happens a lot. Either they're a tire kicker or they didn't want to provide any screening info so they just don't respond.

Hi I'm looking for everything (even though my ad says safe encounters only) they still ask for services that I obviously do not provide...sorry but just because another lady may offer those services does not mean I do

And Please respect the fact that I don't thanks

• Like 1

Sending dik piks when I did not ask for them. I have publicly stated that I send them onwards to an artist who is doing a project of unsolicitated dik piks. I am stating it again. Please, just don't.

Guest st*****ens**ors
Sending dik piks when I did not ask for them. I have publicly stated that I send them onwards to an artist who is doing a project of unsolicitated dik piks. I am stating it again. Please, just don't.

How about dik-dik pics?https://bioweb.uwlax.edu/bio203/f2013/richards_chel/templates/Damara_Dik-dik_©_pel_hu%20dikdik.jpg

If I receive any, I will send them your way. I always get the hideous dick pic with the most hideous faces!