shay-bbw-massage-outcalls

Anybody have info on this lady ? She has been advertising for about a month now, and I cant find any reviews. She advertises on kj but mostly on cl. Appreciate any info. Pm me or reply to thread. Thank you !

I have never agreed to a GFE with anyone to date and would like to be clear about the services I provide, which is a sensual massage with finish.

I am pretty sure that I know who the poster would be since I have a handful of people it could be. I am completely new to this space.

I can say that on my behalf, I am completely upfront with what I offer and ymmv.

Thanks!

• Like 2

I agree 100%....you were very upfont with me , and came exactly as advertised, and I would repeat, albeit you were somewhat shy at first being new to all of this, however I had a very enjoyable time, and I think you did as well, and there were a couple of restrictions , which I knew upfront, which we worked around. I'm sure you will only improve as time goes on.

I have never agreed to a GFE with anyone to date and would like to be clear about the services I provide, which is a sensual massage with finish.

I am pretty sure that I know who the poster would be since I have a handful of people it could be. I am completely new to this space.

I can say that on my behalf, I am completely upfront with what I offer and ymmv.

Thanks!

• Like 1

When your ad states open minded, in my books, that term does not convey getting just a sensual massage with a finish.

The massage was good though, so no problem there.

Have a nice day

When your ad states open minded, in my books, that term does not convey getting just a sensual massage with a finish.

The massage was good though, so no problem there.

Have a nice day

Many of the ads are worded in such a way to be misleading ... many intentional but some ladies may not realize what they are implying. "Open-minded" does imply more than a rub-n-tug.

Yes, definitely not intentional here! Like I said, very new to all of this, no one to really talk to about it or anything so basically a newbie mistake :S

Yes, definitely not intentional here! Like I said, very new to all of this, no one to really talk to about it or anything so basically a newbie mistake :S

I am sure you will be fine. Just need to get your feet wet:biggrin:. Good luck and welcome.