Earthquake felt last night.

Did anyone else feel the earthquake last night? I was on my way to bed when it started to shake the house and move the dishes. There are many more earthquakes lately then there ever was before.

I wish I could say it was the sex in bed that shook the house, but that has not happen in a longer time.

what time? I was in bed by ten and up at 3;30am for some reason and couldnt go back to sleep, but didnt feel anything

Funny, I was just talking last night around 8pm about earthquakes and when our last one was...but I didn't feel it? I was sitting in a movie though...

what time? I was in bed by ten and up at 3;30am for some reason and couldnt go back to sleep, but didnt feel anything

It happened at about 22:51 or 10:51 pm and had a magnitude of 3.8-4.0 and it lasted about 25-30 seconds.

It happened at about 22:51 or 10:51 pm and had a magnitude of 3.8-4.0 and it lasted about 25-30 seconds.

ahhh i see....then I was deep in rem sleep by that point, ...shucks, I wanted to feel the earthquake! lol

sorry.....my fault......put my washing maching on late delay to wash....was using that new stuff to remove "protien" stains........too many dried rags in the machine......I set the delay to wash late at night to save energy costs........

Again sorry....

Anyone feel the earthquake early this morning? I sure did. It woke me up! I think it was around 6am...bed shaking, dresser and TV shaking...

Anyone else?

sorry.....my fault......put my washing maching on late delay to wash....was using that new stuff to remove "protien" stains........too many dried rags in the machine......I set the delay to wash late at night to save energy costs........

Again sorry....

You just had to share that with us, didn't you? I know, you couldn't help yourself.

Did anyone else feel the earthquake last night? I was on my way to bed when it started to shake the house and move the dishes. There are many more earthquakes lately then there ever was before.

I wish I could say it was the sex in bed that shook the house' date=' but that has not happen in a longer time.[/quote']

Hmmmm, and I attributed the shaking and rattling to the erotic dream that woke me....:wink:

Sorry TStorm it was Dorinda and I, we were in the room next you! :grin:

Apex

If the earthquake I felt the other night was actually my neighbours doing it.....then hats off to them because they're in their 70's!