ladies that squirt

Guest tangy

i'm looking for a lady or ladies who can quench my thirst for squirting

it can either be am MA or SP.

Hope someone can give me ideas

tangy

Guest *l**e

if you type "squirt" into the search bar, you will find several threads that list tons of beautiful, sexy, wet, fun ladies servicing this area.

have a blast!!!

I can definitely assure you that Nicolette Vaughn and Michaela's Caress can squirt beyond your wildest dreams!

Additional Comments:

I can definitely assure you that Nicolette Vaughn (SP) and Michaela's Caress (MP) can squirt beyond your wildest dreams!

Guest fra***s62

I have only been with one for whom squirted, thought there was a fire in the room as I got soaked. Totally outstanding.

So well put, Katherine. The last thing I think any man wants is to make their funtime partner feel pressured into "performing" in that way.

On a similar topic, Is it fair to say that, like squirting, some women are able to cum more easily than others? I know it depends on the type of stimulation, but I'm so totally into helpng a woman orgasm...it's a fetish of mine, although I fully respect that an SP may be "spent" & even sore! For those SPs who would really enjoy being pleasured orally or otherwise to a screaming orgasm, would it be acceptable to request that they PM me? I find that my encounters are so satisfying when I've had the thrill of having a woman squirt her lovejuice in my mouth, even if it's not across the room!!..mmm!!!

Women are human beings and as such please don't force this . Perhaps a gentleman can last for hours or have several fantastic orgasms in a certain time frame. Great, but I bet no man would want to be pressured into doing so on demand.

I certainly didn't get the idea that the OP was trying to force anything. It seemed like a genuine respectful request for information, to me.

• Like 1

Ladies who come to mind are:

DD Emma

Highsexdrivebabe

Nicolette Vaughn

Summer

• Like 2

Indeed I do squirt but sometimes, for some reasons it just won't happen. I do provide guidance on how to literally soak my bed or your face!!! And, let's say, if U R very good at it, it will most likely happen but I don't control the amount of squirting juice that will cum out.

If U don't point at noon or 2 it won't happen when U penetrate me so because I do love squirting and the way I get off when squirting, I ask U to stand on your knees and I do the same thing and I ask U to finger me real well and very fast and intensely and well it will most likely happen. But like I say if U or even I put to much pressure on myself it just doesn't happen. And lot of the times it just flows rapidly (within 15 seconds with a few regulars that were quite astonished and so was I as a matter of fact!!!!) but sometimes my poor babe can end up saying my hand is sore....!!!

So just have the lady feel nice and she might give it to U but in no way should U disregard her if she can't that time. If she either advertises she does squirt or U have asked her and she said she did, she is squirting for there is no way one respectable SP would advertise something she really can't offer for it would, at the long end, hurt her career because word to mouth spreads really quickly.

So I can only suggest to develop a relationship with the SP advertising and or saying she does and in no time it should happen!

Barbara

• Like 2

In the last couple of years I recently discovered I can squirt. it's not something that happens often and I haven't really figured out how to "control" it since I am learning many factors are in play when it happens.

Even when I do webcam shows guys will ask for it I always tell them yes it is possible and if it doesn't happen I can send them a video of me squirting.

So with Katherine's post I completely agree. the pressure to perform makes the whole climate of squirt a no go. So I am thinking just to offer a collection of videos of me squirting it if doesn't happen while I am on my webcam site or in person.

• Like 1

I will chime in on this thread. I am a squirter. However I don't advertise as such. I often get asked why I don't when a client is surprised by a soaking :) the reason being is that there are times when it doesn't happen. Perhaps the client doesn't know how, or perhaps there are physical reasons, etc. When it happens, I feel bad for the maid. And my clients get an added bonus. Otherwise I don't stress about it :)

• Like 4

Guest tangy

I don't mean to put any pressure on a lady to squirt on demand ,I was just wondering who can in a very sexy natural way if two people are attracted to one another

Tangy